Seeking a Java Developer position, where I can utilize 16 years of software design and development experience with an opportunity to learn new skills in other technologies.
- 16 years of Software Development 8 years of TOMCAT/Hibernate
- 10 years of JAVA development Familiarity with Spring MVC, Spring Boot, REST
- 17 years of SQL Agile/Scrum with frequent releases
- 12 years of Oracle database Agile management solution: VersionOne
- 4 years of SQL server database IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans
- 1 year of C# Source control: ClearCase, SVN, GIT, VSS
- 2 years of SOAP Web Services Testing: JUnit, Selenium
- JAVA C#
- Visual Basic FoxPro
- J2EE AJAX XML
- TOMCAT Ant XHTML
- Hibernate Spring UML
- ODBC CVS JUnit
- JDBC Visual Source Safe Eclipse
- PL/SQL ASP.NET JSP
- Web Services Crystal Reports
- Microsoft SQL Server 7.0/2000/2003/2007
- Oracle 7.x/8.x/8i,9i/10g,11g,12c
- FoxPro 2.6/3.0/5.0/6.0/7.0/8.0/9.0
- Access 97/2000/2002/2007/2010/2013
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista,7/8/10
- Windows NT Server Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016 Server
- Apache Web Server Novel Netware
- AIX/Unix/Linux LAN/WAN/WLAN
Senior Software Engineer
Implementation tools include: JAVA, Hibernate, TOMCAT, Spring, Visual Basic
- I had a three - year contract overseas to manage the automation of the local government operations.
- These include the automation of the revenue collection process and the development and installation of biometrics attendance management system.
- The biometrics system is used to track the attendance of every employee of the council.
- My primary role was to architect and manage the development project.
- I designed and coded the backend process with Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate on TOMCAT
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
- I was part of the development team that designed Confidential General Ledger application written in JAVA with Oracle database backend. This is a web-based Swing application that allows clients to configure and send general ledger information to Confidential .
- Part of the development team that designed Confidential Connection application written in JAVA with Oracle database backend. This was also a web-based Swing application that allows clients to configure and send HR data to Confidential .
- Managed and supported Confidential ’s legacy application written in Visual FoxPro. This was a desktop application used by clients to format and send HR and Payroll information to Confidential . The application was generic enough to handle different types of backend databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, and PeopleSoft databases.
Confidential, Nashville, Tennessee
Implementation tools include: JAVA, C#, WebLogic, JSP, Servlets and HTML.
- I was involved in a full life-cycle development of PBI’s LineManager application written in JAVA/J2EE architecture with WebLogic Server engine and an Oracle database backend, from project design and development to packaging and deployment.
- The application is a Web-based application that provides banks with collateral data that is transmitted over the Internet to the bank directly from a commercial borrower's accounting software. It also provides banks with a tool to improve loan reviews and monitoring and managing of commercial lines of credit.
- Designed and coded the CollectionManager software. Also, a web-based application written in JAVA/J2EE architecture utilizing WebLogic Server engine, my coding concentration was on the Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs) and Servlets.
- Part of the development team that designed and coded PBI’s WiredLink software, a C# / ASP.NET application utilizing QuickBooks API to interface with QuickBooks software.
Confidential, Suwanee, Georgia
- Developed in Visual FoxPro, Visual Basic and JAVA.
- Designed and developed a daily transmission process for the merchants to upload and download files.
- Invoices and payments are extracted from the merchant’s software and transmitted to TSI and funding information transmitted back to the merchants.
- The technologies utilized were Java, JSP’s, Servlets and WebLogic Application Server.
- With a team of 4 developers, we designed and developed the company’s first web application.
- The technologies utilized were Java, JSP’s, Servlets, Enterprise Java Beans, and WebLogic Application Server.
- I re-designed and converted most of the in-house applications from Visual Basic to JAVA with Microsoft SQL Server as back-end database.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- I managed a small IT department for a startup company. I had double role of managing IT department and being a lead programmer.
- I designed applications in Visual FoxPro running on Windows NT platform.
- Minimum Data Set, Point of Care, and Interactive Patient Care Management Systems for long term care. These applications were used by small to medium sized hospitals and nursing homes.
- Other duties include the installation and administration of Windows NT Server 4.0 domain, troubleshooting of network resources, and assigning directory and file permissions on NTFS partitions.
- Installed and configured IBM Data Explorer, Digital Library client/server development for healthcare applications.
- I also supported an AIX system.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Maintained FoxPro for DOS application running on a Confidential Network, which gathered information that our clients used to process sales leads.
- I wrote various programs which produced statistical reports and monitored the performance of the data entry staff.
- Supervised the transcription of sales leads by a varying number of employees ranging from two to as many as six.
- I designed mailing labels and ran statistical reports regarding the information that was transcribed.