- 3 + years of IT industry experience incorporating an extensive variety of ability set, roles and industry verticals.
- Involved in all periods of programming life cycle including Requirements Gathering, Designing, Development, Testing and Debugging of Java/J2EE Application.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of SWING , Struts, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling and Exception handling.
- Good experience with IBM Websphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat Application and Web Servers.
- Good understanding on J2EE Architecture, developing server side business logic using EJB and persistence with Hibernate 3.0 / IBATIS and MVC model using Struts and Spring Frameworks.
- Worked with Jersey, CXF API to implement RESTful web services, strong knowledge on JAX - RS annotations
- Good knowledge on SOAP based web services Frameworks and SOA using Oracle BPM.
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE Design Patterns and n-tier architecture.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Require JS, Java Script and Node JS.
- Having good understanding in XML, XML schemas, XPATH, XSLT and XML parsing using SAX/DOM, JAXB .
- Experience in SPRING modules like MVC, AOP, JDBC, ORM, and Web Services.
- Managed Declarative Transactions using Spring AOP and integrated Spring with REST.
- Expertise in Spring framework, including Spring IoC/core, Spring DAO support, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Cache, and Spring Integration.
- Developed Java applications using various IDE's like IBM RAD7 and Eclipse.
- Experience in parsing and generating XML, JSON documents.
- Hands on experience in creating new project streams, creating baselines, merging streams using CVS.
- Experience in shell scripting on multiple operating systems and platforms including Windows, Solaris, Linux, and Mac.
- Experience in writing SQL complex queries in DML, DDL, and DCL commands.
- Expertise with development tools such as Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts and Design and UML.
- Strong expertise in core Java, Algorithms , data structures, problem solving.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
- Strong Java/ J2EE skills, Object Oriented Programming design and development knowledge
- Automated builds of jar files and, development documentation and training, data import, export and conversions.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning.
- Ability to work in challenging and versatile environments and Self-motivated, excellent written/verbal communication, Organizational skills combined with attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and proven problem solving skills.
Programming Languages and Scripts: Scripting Language, Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSTL, DOJO, Python, XML, PL/ SQL, GWT
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1, Linux, Unix (AIX) .
Java Technologies:: JSF, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, MDB, JNDI, RMI, Web Services, REST, Design Patterns, JAVA Beans
Modeling Tools / Languages:: UML on Rational Rose 4.0.
IDE tools: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD and Net Beans
J2EE Common Services APIs: Java Servlet, SWING, JSP, EJB2.0/3.0, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, Axis, web services, JMS, JNDI, JAXP, JTA, JNDI, JFS 1.1, JAXB, AJAX, Dojo JSON, GWT 1.6
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
Databases:: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, JDBC
Application/Web Server: IBM Web sphere 4.0, JBOSS, I planet Enterprise 6, Apache Tomcat 4.1.18
Frameworks / APIs / Tools: Springs, Struts 1.1/1.2/Tiles, JSF, Log4j, Ant ExtJS, WEB-SERVICES (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Axis2, CXF) XML XSL, DOM, XML Schema, SAX, XSLT and Designing DTDs.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Data Validation, Version Controlling and deployment.
- Design and developed web application using JSF, Spring Web Flow, Spring and AJAX technology.
- Design and developed front end UI using JSF, Apache MyFaces and RichFaces components.
- Reverse Engineered using Hibernate plug-in for RAD to generate Hibernate configuration, POJO classes and DAO classes and wrote finder methods using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for dynamic searches.
- Tested Web Services REST api using Python.
- Administration and deployment of Message flows on Web Sphere Message Broker.
- Developed cross-browser compatible website using HTML5, CSS3, MySQL and jQuery.
- Developed Custom tag libraries for providing multi-lingual functionality.
- MongoDB geolocation API leveraged for user proximity lookups.
- Plan, deploy, monitor, and maintain Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes and VMWare Vm's as required in the environment.
- Extensively Ajaxified the application using Angular JS for parts and extension of the application building faster and better user experience.
- Designed and Developed Business Process layer components and integrated with Spring framework.
- Have used DOJO toolkit to construct Ajax requests and build dynamic web pages using JSP's, DHTML and java scripts.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services(AWS) platform instances using Puppet, Chef Configuration management.
- Implemented OAuth provider and accompanying login view to allow distributors to login to the Mobile Back Office Ionic application.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing.
- Provided database interface using JDBC Drivers with back-end as DB2.
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend using Java and Hibernate Framework.
- Configured Apache and Sun ONE web servers as proxy for Web Logic 8.1.
- Structured JS code using AngularJS including objects, module patterns and functions that encapsulate business logic, handle form validation, DOM manipulation.
- Implement OAuth 2, SAML 2 for AAA & Single Sign On (SSO) using Spring Security
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Configured web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations and managed beans. Integrated JSF, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Experience in Web Services development using Apache-Axis, JAX-RPC, JAXB and Security architecture for marinating security levels for business process.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.js, Require.js and Node JS, D3 JS which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Actively involved in using Angular JS, Bootstrap and HTML5 to enable client side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variable
- Created and managed all of hosted or local repositories through GIT.
- Involved in transforming XML data in to Java Objects using a JAXB binding tool.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using ANT and was also responsible in maintaining them.
- Extensive experience using backbone.js and EXT JS for creating rich user interface.
- Wrote Junit classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Involved in writing JUnit Test Cases for unit testing.
- Integrated various modules and deployed them in WebSphere Application Server.
- Responsible for debugging, testing, maintaining and deploying the application.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Worked in Agile environment by following Iterative and Incremental approaches.
- Developed application using Core Java concepts and maintained concurrency with Multithreading.
- Used Spring MVC as web framework to develop lightweight business components.
- Used Hibernate and Java Persistence API as Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools for the backend data persistence.
- Used SQL statements and PL/SQL stored procedures on MySQL database to store, update, delete and retrieve information.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services using XML for information exchange over HTTP.
- Made AJAX calls for Consuming Restful web services using JSON.
- Implemented core business logic using Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Implemented component based web interface and server side tasks using JSP and Servlets.
- Implemented logging framework using Log4J and analyzed logs.
- Design & development of business functionality using J2EE Technologies in Agile Execution.
- Performed Unit testing of modules using JUnit.
- Worked extensively with Microsoft Visio for creating Use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and system flow.
- Extensively used Net beans IDE for building, developing and integrating the application.
- Implemented build scripts for compiling and creating jar and war files using Ant.
- Used JBOSS application server for developing and deploying the application.
- Used CVS for version control throughout the application.
- Used servlet to receive request and response to users.
- Used JDBC to interact with MySQL database.
- Wrote SQL code within Java classes.
- Used JAVAX swing to create GUI and other components to demonstrate search result's distribution situations.
- Co-ordination with the Testing team in testing the requirements.
- Deployed the entire application in Tomcat/Glassfish on Windows and UNIX platforms.