Seeking a senior Java developer position in an organization where I can apply my technical knowledge and passion for computed science.
- Over 10 year hands - on experience in planning, analyzing, designing, developing, testing and releasing of Java applications
- 6 year experience in Spring Framework (Core, JDBC, Boot, Batch, Web Service, JMS, Transaction, and Test) and Hibernate
- 7 year experience in Perl and Shell Script on Linux/Unix OS
- 6 year experience in building/maintaining database warehouse
Design Skills: Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Design Patterns
Java: Core Java (Collections, Multithread/Concurrency, NIO, etc), JPA, XML, JDBC, Web Service/REST, JMS
Testing: Junit, Mockito, FitNesse, SoapUI, TDD
Other Third Party Software: Hibernate, Gemfire, Jersey, JSON, Drools, Pentaho PDI, Struts, Log4j, TomcatSolace, QPID, Tibco EMS, Business Objects XIR2 and 3.1 (Crystal Reports, Universe Design, and WEBi)
Scripts: Shell Script, Perl
Database and tools: MongoDB, Sybase, DB2, Oracle, MySQL, Aqua Data Studio, MySQL Workbench
Knowledge: Angular 6, HTML 5, CSS
IDE: Eclipse, Intellij
Continuous Build/Repository: Jenkins, TeamCity, Maven, Subversion, Perforce, Git
Document and Cod Review: Confluence, Crucible, Stash, BitBucket
OS: Linux/Unix, Windows
Senior Java Developer
- Working on Spring boot applications to settle/clear Post Trades using FIX Protocol, trading messages exchange internally and externally via Solace and Tibco EMS in JSON or FIX format, and MongoDB and Sybase are used to house trading data.
- The applications are event driven and high throughput.
- I am in charge of full cycle of application development from requirement gathering and design, until deployment and production support.
Senior Java Developer
- Collect business requirement and user stories for Rerates Project
- Translate business requirement into high level architecture design
- Implement Rerates application using Spring Frameworks (Core, Boot, Batch, JDBC, Web Service, JMS, and Transaction), Jersey, SOAP/REST, JSON, XML, Multi-thread/Concurrency, JMS, QPID messaging, Gemfire, Tomcat, Oracle, etc.
- Translate traders’ feedbacks into new features or bug fixes
- Enhance endpoint security with entitlement using SSO
- Work on unit/integration tests to cover all of user stories using Spring Test, Junit, Mockito, SoapUI, H2
- Conduct SIT testing, and support QA/UAT testing. Provide L2 production support.
- Convert legacy tools to using new Rerates service
- I also worked on other projects for HA readiness and JMS upgrade, etc.
Senior Software Consultant
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Gather business requirement and define test case coverage
- Translate business requirement into design, including Class Diagram, Flow Diagram, ER Diagram, etc.
- Work on database design against Sybase IQ and DB2
- Implement solutions using core Java, Spring, JMS, Drools, in-house frameworks, etc.
- Develop integration tests to cover all of test cases using FitNesse
- Write unit tests using Junit and Mockito
- Write Shell Scripts and create Autosys jobs to run java applications
- Work on Dev and UAT tests
Senior Java developer
Confidential, Long Beach, NY
- Involve in full software development life cycle from business requirement gathering to production release and support
- Work with business users and business analysts to gather requirement
- Translate business requirements into technical architecture
- Implement business tier and database tier
- Coordinate with QA team for QA and UAT testing
- Support the deployed application through debugging, fixing and maintaining
- In the first 4 years, I was in charge of implementing web-based interfaces before, using Java/J2EE, Servlet, JSP, Struts, Tiles, Tag Library, Tomcat, and MySql database.