8+ years of Java and 10+years of coding. Heavy web application and data handling. Working permit with Green Card.
IDE: NetBeans 6.0-8.0, Eclipse 3, Adobe Flex Builder, Visual Studio 2010-2014, Visual Web Developer, VS Code.
Servers: JBoss 4, Sun App server PE9, Glassfish v2/v3, Tomcat5-8.
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, JavaDB, MySQL, SQLite.
Tools: /Frameworks Ant/Maven2, Log4j, Junit3/4, Velocity, Struts, JSF , Hibernate3/4, Spring, Rest, and ServiceMix/SoapUI.
Operation System: Windows, Mac OS X, SGI IRIX, UNIX, and LINUX.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Provided IT solutions for Chinese background clients in USA, planed and developed applications for startups, like Java web for store sale management, user interface for marketing data analysis and apps for the matching of restaurant delivery.
- Improved the efficiency of web pages and functionalities of back end.
- Coordinated the outsourcing developing team with the local development.
- Technologies like Spring MVC/AOP, Rest web services by Node.js, AI, and data regression.
Environment: VS Code, Eclipse, Spring AOP/Boot, AliCloud, AWS with DynamoDB, NoSQL with MongoDB, Angular2, ReactJS, Node.js, GitHub.
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Roswell, GA
- Developed Java web projects for Credit card transactional management, and C++ user interface with embedded C for terminal devices like Verifone/Ingenico; implemented processes validations, reporting and testing; created an Email noticing system using AI with Logistic Regression analysis, led a team with performance tuning then reduced JVM heap and speeded up DB price lookup response about 20%.
Environment: Netbeans, Visual Studio, putty, SQLServer and DB management, Java Web, AngularJS&Angular4 with node.js, VS Code, Git and SourceSave.
Confidential, Roswell, GA
- Designed, upgraded and maintained a web-based Billing generator system for the leading telecom corporation Confidential, implemented features for complex bundle orders based on data analysis, and fixed many defeats by QA tickets.
Environment: Eclipse, Cygwin, ServiceMix and SoapUI, Oracle SQL Developer, Spring with Struts tiles, and Hibernate.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
- Developed web based software for the management of multiple IP cameras with cloud-based data storages.
- Implemented multiple-stream display, events handling, system performance tuning, image data calculation, database with SQLite, and generated real time event data report.
- Extended the functionalities for different browsers and mobile platforms. Designed windows installer-programming by Nsis.