To work as a contract Java Developer.
Java, Core Java, C++, C, Agile, Scrum, Linux, Web Cross functional Teams
- Led Interns for Core java Projects.
- Led Interns for web development projects.
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Trained a bunch of new hires and other Junior Engineers.
- Designed and developed the following features for the Mobile Gateway Project and Data Center projects of Service Aware Manager using Core Java / Linux / OOD / XML.
- Programmed GUI Elements (Screens) for displaying forms for
- Configuration of Network management Policies; various Router Parameters; various Service parameters; various Statistics counters; for display of Equipment Attributes like Cards. performing OAM Maintenance - Ping Tests (Java, Linux, Agile, Scrum)
- Fixed bugs related to Deployment errors, GUI Items, Localization, Coded for Regression testing, and completed end-end regression testing
- Mentoring, Team Building and Motivation (Communication, Leadership, Training)
- Used HR resources for team building;
- Motivated a team of 10 junior engineer resulting in higher team productivity.
- Mentored few new hires for feature development
- Knowledge Management Project (Communication, Project Planning, Leadership, Training, Business Analysis)
- Initiated and developed the KM Project.
- Prevention of Problem Reports-Root cause Analysis (Communication, Leadership, Negotiation)
- Reduced Problem Reports Volume by 30%
Confidential, San Jose
- Coordinated the Project between Data Analysis team and the Tool Department
- Designed and developed the following features in the Scientific Atlanta Set top box using Java / C++ / Linux
- Implemented the Generic Feature List; (Java / Linux, Agile, Scrum)
- Triaged Emergency Alert System Message Problem; Triaged resolution issues;
- Triaged black screen 1/4 quarter screen; Maintained Reports of Triaged items in EXCEL
Sr Sw Engr / Project Lead /Coordinator
- Coordinated with the Test team, Led the Cable Card Acceptance Testing Project and the stability Test framework project;
- Designed, developed, implemented and tested various features in the Cable Card Middleware of the Confidential Set top box product ( Java / C++ / Embedded / Linux / Agile / Scrum)
- Generic Diagnostic Support; System Time Reporting; Application Info Resource Handling; Generic Feature List;
- Host Addressable XAIT; Card Properties transfer; Out Of Band Tuning Request; Resource List reporting;
- Cable Card Simulator; Stability test framework; App Integration Logging