- 10+ years of excellent computing skills covering the full life cycle of commercial applications using formal and modern methodologies, including requirements gathering, software design and development, team leadership, mentoring, support, project management and end user liaison skills.
- Extensive experience with Spring framework such as Spring IOC, AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Hands on experience in designing and coding web applications using core Java and JEE technologies.
- Conversant with Java/J2EE design patterns such as Service Locator, Data Access Object, Session Façade, Singleton pattern, Factory pattern, Business Delegate.
- Designed and implemented service based architectures for large scale applications using RESTful and SOAP protocol.
- Substantial experience with the use of relational databases using SQL for data extraction, management and queries
- Experience with source code control systems (Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Git).
- Experience with Jenkins & Maven build automation.
- Full stack design and development experience providing end to end solutions.
- Experienced in preparing use - case documents and system requirement documents based on client requirements and in-depth system diagrams.
- Possess strong logical problem-solving skills with proficient planning and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Experience working in a global team and with offsite onshore model. Worked with team located geographically at different locations and managed the teams.
Technologies: Core Java, JSP, Servlet, Java Script, jQuery, jqGrid
Framework: Spring 4.x, Spring Boot 1.5.1, MyBatis, Angular JS, JPA, Hibernate
Database: Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server, My SQL
Web/Application: Servers Tomcat 5.x, Sun Server 9.1, WebSphere 7.0
IDE Tools: Eclipse 3.x, RSA 8.0.1, IntelliJ IDEA
Version Control Systems: Win Cvs-1.2, VSS, PVCS, SVN, TFS, GitHub
Other Tools: Soap UI, JIRA, Jenkins, IBM Appscan
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Java Consultant
- Developed code to implement the DocuSign eSignature API for integration with ACS application.
- Designed and developed a RESTful listener application to integrate with DocuSign Connect.
- Implemented a SOAP client interface to send the completed documents to DMS for archiving.
- Involved in end-to-end and Integration Testing with the third-party vendor.
- Responsible for promoting the code to different testing environments and production deployment.
- Analyse the technical and functional flow inside the various Java batch processes called by the NPP application.
- Interact with the client and analyse the defects/bugs related to the Java batch processes and provide a fix for the same.
- Document the class-diagram of the various Java classes involved in the batch processes.
- Document the various database query/stored procedure calls inside the batch processes.
- As a part of the Transition team was given the ownership of Stub Development and was solely and actively involved in gathering the current stub development process from the incumbent team.
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing, development and execution of stubs.
- Interact with various stakeholders to understand their expectations and document the current process and obtain signoff from the stakeholders.
- Involved with the team for Java Scripting of Load Runner Scripts and debugging the script runtime exceptions.
- Impact analysis for new releases/products.
- Developed new features of the product by creating online/batch tasks on Magic eDeveloper tool.
- Bug fix analysis/debug the code.
- Created technical design documents(CTD’s) for the Conceptional Functional Document (CFD's).
- Worked on Database by running various Database scripts.
- Worked on deployment of programs into integration environment.