Over four plus years of proven experience, developing large scale, high impacting projects, that greatly affects the company.
- Agile Development, Scrum Methodology
- Java 7, Java 8, J2EE
- Spring Boot, Maven, Struts 1.1
- WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat
- Eclipse, Jira, Bitbucket, Docker, AWS, IBM RAD, Toad, Crystal Manager
Confidential, New York, NY
- Apart of Copyright and Membership team which develops and maintains client facing and internal employee web applications.
- Currently taking Amazon Web Services (AWS) classes, as part of Confidential ’s goal to shift all applications to the cloud.
- Part of the initiative to modernize Confidential, this project is a partnership between Confidential and Confidential, in order to create a standard works repository, between both societies. This project was built using Java 8, Spring Boot, with Maven, to build the code, and Bitbucket is being used for versioning. The entire project was separated into five microservices. Each application is in charge of its own separate process, while still being able to function together. This project is one of several ongoing projects that will be the first wave, to be hosted on AWS.
- To support the new business logic, the data model was revamped. A couple of high impacting tables in the Oracle database were dropped, and a few more were added in their place. I had to modify existing queries as well as write new ones, to support this change. This project was built using Struts 1.1, Java 7, JSP for frontend, Microsoft TFS was used for versioning.
- Development of Java Restful Web Services (JAX - RS) for redesign of Confidential ’s Member Access website.
- Involved in integration of Sales Force into Membership Application, as well as internal employee application.
- Daily Scrum meetings, updating team on any problems found during coding, also provide guidance whenever I can, on any issues that a teammate might be facing.