Software: Xcode, Visual Studio, git, JVM, Mysql, Ansys HFSS 13.0, Aduino IDE
Technical Skills: Bootstrap, responsive design, angularjs, Ajax, C++ data structure and algorithm design, Agile software Methodology, Object - oriented programming, jQuery, Linux.
Frontend developer internship
- Designed and developed page layouts, custom navigation, animation buttons and icons with bootstrap, font - awesome, jquery-ui.
- Created responsive layout. Applied angularJs and jquery to implement the MVC structure, collecting the data from webpage and passing the data to the backend processing programs by Ajax and SQL Adapters.
- Collaborated with the backend software engineers and gathered requirements, designed and developed MySQL database and Integrated UI with backend using Ajax.
Internship: Test and Examination
- Assembled the intelligent hardware components— Confidential, and coded hardware by C language on Confidential IDE.
- Programmed to make temperature and other sensors to work together and constructed the network between different modules.
- Assisted the seniors programmers in improving code logic.
Senior Software Engineer
- Deeply analyzed the main functions of the parking system (e.g. charging rules, parking rules, park lot management system) and constructed objects’ logic relationships by the UML.
- Through the Agile Methodology, programmed the main body of the parking system with Java and designed the elegant user interfaces through Java GUI.
- Communicated and coordinated with other group members on programming and participated progress report at every programming iteration period.
- Programmed with C++ and used the algorithm knowledge from course Data Structure.
- Analyzed the project application background and listed the basic functions of the system. Designed and plotted the appropriate logic map for every functional module.
- Picked up the suitable data structure and data types to finish programming. Finished the functional and testing report of the code.