Hands - on JAVA/J2EE developer with 5 years of experience in requirement analysis, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of client/server applications. Experience in designing and developing software applications using Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts along with UI technologies like HTML5, CSS, JQuery, AJAX. Extensive knowledge of OOPS, OOAD and design patterns. Experienced working with complete project life cycle from inception to support of software applications.
Sr. JAVA/J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Developed the application using Agile scrum process with daily scrum meetings, sprint planning sessions, and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Developed Spring controller, Service and DAO classes using Core JAVA, Spring-Core.
- Implemented Spring-Core for dependency injection in service and DAO classes.
- Implemented Hibernate as a ORM tool to interact with the database.
- Used Criteria API, HQL and SQL queries.
- Implemented Spring declarative transaction management.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Developed Restful services to get the data from NOSQL Cassandra.
- Involved in implementing the APIs using RESTFUL Web services with Jersey.
- Worked on configuring web services for the WSO2 ESB as SOA design.
- Produced and consumed JAX-WS SOAP web services using Apache CXF.
- Used SoapUI to test the web services with sample data.
- Used Oracle Database and SQL Developer as database tool.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and Mockito for mocking.
- Implemented the sprint tasks through TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology using JUNIT and integrated with Maven to run the test cases.
- Developed Angular JS for some of the User interface screens.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting all types of defects.
- Used Mingle for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Used Git for source code management.
- Maven for application builds and Jenkins for the continuous integration.
- Logged into Linux servers for debugging application issues by analysing the application logs.
- Coordinated with offshore team for development tasks and QA issues.
Environment: Core Java, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JBOSS, JSP, JSON, XML, Angular JS, Restful Web services, Log4J, JUnit, GIT, Oracle, Eclipse, Maven, Jira, Linux, Oracle.
Sr. JAVA/J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the project was developed using Agile Software Development Process.
- Developed user interface using Ajax, HTML, JSP, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developing the application using Spring framework in the presentation layer.
- Involved in exposing the application as a Web Service (RESTful, SOAP) and configured to connect to other web services.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO.
- Developed data access layer using Hibernate persistence framework .
- Used log4j to log and troubleshoot issues.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework.
- Involved in writing MAVEN & ANT script for creating destination folders, compiling, creating jar, war and ear files and copying the files to deployment folder.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, jQuery, Ajax, Eclipse, JMS, Web Services, Oracle, JUNIT, Log4j, DHTML, XML, Maven, ANT
- Implemented Spring MVC driven web application with Hibernate for persistence.
- Design and implementation of multithreading scheduler for executing various scheduled jobs to process the text based transaction files for daily updates from external systems.
- Developed JAX-WS web services for bill payment for external systems
- Participated Scrum project management process and helped team to meet sprint goals.
- Produced business and functional requirements, technical architectures, deployment and post-deployment planning.
- Lead both internal and offshore development teams.
- Participated in other client projects to provide strategic assistance as needed.
- UI part of the application is developed using Spring MVC
- Developed front-end using JSTL, HTML, CSS and client-side validations using JQuery .
- AJAX was used to perform call backs for retrieving data dynamically into the client pages.
- Involved in interacting with business analyst to analyze requirements for new initiatives.
- Designed and developed interfaces for service Renewal process.
- Implemented batch processing using Spring Batch and integrated with Quartz scheduling.
- Developed analysis and detailed Class diagrams using Rational UML.
- Installed and configured WebLogic on Linux server for Dev and QA environments.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Applied LOG4J logging for application flow traceability.
- Coordinated DIT and SIT testing for End to End(E2E) systems testing.
- Offshore coordination for testing and maintenance support.
- Domain creation, JDBC connection pools creation, JMS queue configuration and other server configuration for WebLogic.
- WebLogic for the app deployment, LOG4J for logging and SVN for Source Control.
Environment: SPRING MVC, JSP, CSS, AJAX, PL/SQL, WebLogic, Eclipse, SQL Developer, SVN, XML, XSD, JAX-WS, HUDSON, SOAPUI.