- Proficient in making AJAX calls using JQuery and usage of JSON for faster and impulsive responses.
- Strong design aesthetics for Typography, Usability concepts, Layout, Branding, Representing content and data in wire frames, and web user interface.
- Excellent experience and Knowledge in CSS with preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Good knowledge of Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Ability to apply W3C web standards to ensure best cross - browser user experience, long-term user retention, and engagement.
- Experience in working on Routes in AngularJS creating the base route and extensions by using Router Config as an injectable URL path and customized component for each of the web page in Angular.
- Adapted Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks for developing web applications.
- Command in React JS for creating interactive UI using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts. Worked extensively on Angular 2, Typescript SPA domains.
- Sound understanding of RESTful services and APIs.
- Extensive knowledge in developing dynamic Interactive graphs using D3.js with JSON data and use of D3.js for charting and rich interactive widgets.
- Familiar with Gulp or Grunt task runner to manage project and Bower package manager to install libraries.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA.
- Worked on different Package docs like Web Pack and BABEL as transpiler, Good Knowledge on Deployment in AWS services such as EC2, S3, and Deployment on multiple Database.
- Knowledge of Performance testing in web-based, Client -server applications using JMeter.
- Experience in software configuration management using version controls like SVN and GIT.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach (TDD).
- Good understanding of quality assurance testing methodology relative to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Design, Architecture, Implementation, Release, Unit testing, refactoring and maintenance.
Programming: C, C++, JAVA, UML, Python, NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, PL/SQL, NoSQL, Rhino3D, Prolog, OCaml, VHDL, Swift
Tools: VS Code, Webstorm, Intellij, Eclipse, NetBeans, Adobe Creative Suite, Notepad++, Sublime-Text, Jira, Maven, Version One, Protractor, Orange3, QGIS, Gephi
Version Control: GitHub, SVN
Languages known: English (Full Professional), Hindi (Native or Bilingual), Nepali (Limited Working)
Frontend UI Developer
Confidential, New York, NY
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, ng2-Bootstrap.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms from Angular2.0 framework.
- Implemented error handling and strictly typed coding practices.
- Leveraged Angular2 resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs, and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Created mock services and data to accelerate front-end development while awaiting Restful APIs to be developed.
- Created Mock Services and data to accelerate front-end development while awaiting RESTFUL APIs to be developed.
- Successfully performed the RESTFUL APIs Integration and developed an API wrapper for reusability.
- Created Angular2 Directives, Components, Pipes, Injectables across the whole system, such as to build the custom filter.
- Highly used Angular2 Router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Optimizing the code of reusability using the Decorators and injecting the services to access those in any components by using the property called providers in Angular2 Components.
- Worked on Webpack as module builder for build workflow for Web Application.
- Created unit test cases of Angular2 components, services using Karma-test-runner and Jasmine.
- Developed reusable style sheet partials using Sass Processor.
- Involved in Writing jQuery-based Ajax Requests.
- Developed Custom input elements using components.
- Analyzing and resolving issues found during the testing or pre-production phases of the software delivery lifecycle; coordinating changes with project team leader and cross-work team members.
- Every technical detail has been documented in the confluence Wiki.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronized data with server.
- Using Jenkins for continuous integration of builds.
- Performed Unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Generated the Istanbul report on NPM test.
- Followed best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Worked with version control GIT to manage the code repository.
- Used JIRA to track the user stories and defects with agile technology.
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 2.0.
- Utilized the Dependency Injection mechanism for simpler way of managing the controllers and scopes.
- Worked on Angularjs features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Project Architecture, React JS features like Components, Lifecycle methods, and unidirectional data flow using the Flux Architecture.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) for internal client using technologies like React JS, Rxjs, D3.JS, HTML5/4, CSS3/2 to provide expected, guaranteed, and estimated delivery.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets using React.JS.
- Worked in using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router and Redux concept.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React.JS.
- Used React.JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React JS and FLUX architecture for internal team’;s productivity use.
- Developed ReactJS forms to manipulate text within HTML5 views.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering-using components, which contain additional components, called custom HTML tags.
- Extensively used SASS while styling with CSS3.
- Performed Unit testing on React.JS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- Developed and consumed REST based Web services.
- Implemented pre-authentication framework (Spring Security) for authentication and authorization.
- Experienced in implementing CRUD database operation on such as MongoDB.
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing code by using Firebug, Fiddler, and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
Web UI Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules are being built.
- Worked Closely with Designers to Understand and redesign the Package Customization and Service Locator Modules using HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- Created HTML pages from the PDF given by the UX and used Angular.JS to retrieve data from the rest services.
- Used Angular.JS for developing applications in front end.
- Hands on Experience in database designing and maintaining of MySQL, Oracle DB, and MongoDB.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jira, Jenkins, Bamboo, Puppet, Maven & Nexus in Linux environment.
- Implemented Cordova Command-lines runs on Node Js and is available on NPM.
- Created user interface using AngularJs and Bootstrap.
- Developed User Interface with React in developing
- Extensive experience in MongoDB from Schema Design to Aggregation.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI’s and used Angular.JS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Front-end application has created using React JS components like Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations etc
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Converted raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes.
- Followed Web Accessibility Guidelines while coding the website.
- Implemented client-side validations in registration forms, login and logout forms using Java Script.
- Using Angular JS factory to do AJAX call to get data from the restful web server.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Using Angular JS controllers for two-way data binding between product components and data objects.
- Worked with the design of the templates and skins in CSS.
- Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website more versatile and Supportive.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting
- Adhered to corporate standards with respect to problem, change and configuration management
- Worked on Responsive Designing for websites for Tablets and Mobiles for Expressionery site.