- Over 7 years of experience in Java J2EE software development and testing.
- Extensive IT experience in server side development, distributed software architecture, object oriented design, messaging middleware and relational databases.
- Good experience with QA testing using tools like Selenium and TestNG.
- Expertise in server - side development with JDBC, MVC architecture.
- Experience in MVC architecture, spring framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC and Hibernate.
- Used and worked with SOAP and Rest Webservices.
- Skilled in analyzing and defining solutions to increase efficiencies and reduce redundancy
- Specialize in Enterprise Application Integration and Agile Methodologies.
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Frameworks: Spring 4.0, Hibernate 3.0
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, HTML, DHTML, and UML.
Database: MYSQL, SQL Server 2
Software/Tools: JENKINS, Maven, Selenium, TestNG, Postman
Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.5, JBoss 7.0
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Version Control: CVS, Git
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Used Spring 4.0 MVC framework
- Used Web Services (Restful) to exchange information.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Involved in QA testing and debugging the application.
- Used Maven to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Created custom Exception classes to display appropriate error messages to users.
- Used TestNG for white box testing of application. Created test conditions/test data.
- Used Log4j for logging Errors and publishing logging information to various preferred destinations.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment.
Key Technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring 4.0, HTML, Hibernate, JBoss AS 7.1, UML, WebServices, PL/SQL, TestNG, Jenkins, Unix, GIT
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Participated in various stages of the project life cycle like design, implementation, testing and deployment of the application.
- Worked in Agile environment for software development.
- Used Spring 4.0 MVC framework.
- Developed testing tools for PHP and Java applications
- Developed and tested RESTful Webservices.
- Implemented business logic using Stored procedures.
- Developed Hibernate DAO using Spring JDBC Template, worked on Hibernate for ORM and connection management.
- Implemented Persistence layer by incorporating Hibernate ORM to interact with the Oracle database.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures and modifications to existing database structure.
- Developed Scripts for UNIX platform deployment.
- Used Maven for compilation and building JAR and WAR files.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Used JENKINS for CI and deployment.
- Expert in debugging the issues and resolving the production/test issues.
- Involved in 24X7 production support and maintaining the application after production.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Created Test Plan, Test cases, test conditions and test Data.
- Performed Automated testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Designing, implementing and executing test cases for SOAP/REST API’s.
- Designed and developed Automation Framework (Hybrid, Keyword-driven) using Selenium Web Driver.
- Implemented Selenium Grid to run Regression Tests on multiple platforms and browsers in parallel.
- Used Selenium Grid to execute test cases on multiple machines.
- Exported Test Case Scripts (Java- Selenium RC) in Eclipse IDE and modified the Selenium scripts and executed.
- Implemented test automation scripts for mobile testing using Appium for Android and iOS applications.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms using Appium and Java.
- Working with escalations team for hot patches and service packs for customer escalations requiring high priority attention.
- Worked closely with developers, business analysts, technical documentation teams and offshore teams to resolve some of the possible bugs or enhancements within the product.
- Involved in testing web services using SOAP UI Pro tool to test the web services return expected values from two different databases.
- Configured Jenkins jobs to run various tests as scheduled jobs on QA environment.
- Involved in performing UI, functional, stress, regression and sanity testing of the web-based application.
- Managed test artifacts like Test Cases, Results, and Defects using HP Quality Center.
Environment: Java JDK 1.7, Unix, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver/IDE, Appium, SOAP UI, Rest API Client, JIRASOAP UI, MySQL, Eclipse IDE, Unix Shell Scripts.
- Designed and developed high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Improved the performance and integrity of code by processing thread concepts.
- Supported the other developers 24 X 7 for code integration and deployment using Jenkins software.
- Performed the role of developer and Contributed in well designed, testable, efficient code and it had been proved by SONAR violations report
- Performed Manual and Automation testing using Selenium and TEstNG.
- Created test cases and test condition and test data.
- Validated test results using SQL.
- Worked with the deployment of code using Jenkins.
- Worked with issue fix for bugs tracked in SPIRA software and made checked in the code repository using Git/SVN.
- Created backend Tables/stored procedures and SQL for database access.
Key Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, Webservices, Spring 3.0, Selenium, TestNG, SQL Oracle, PL/SQL, WebLogic Application Server 8.1, XML. UML, JUnit, ANT, JENKINS, Unix, Git/SVN.