- Over 8 years of experience in designing &developing enterprise, distributed web applications using Java/ J2EE, Struts, JPA, Hibernate and Spring.
- I have good experience working with Java7/Java8 and Restful Webservices.
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Involved in Full SDLC cycle which involves architecture, analysis, design, development, testing, Implementation, deployment, Enhancements, and production support using Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Followed Behavior driven development (BDD) and Test - driven development (TDD) approach using SCRUM framework under Agile Methodology.
- Expertise in implementing applications with Model-View-Controller(MVC) pattern and implementing various Java/J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, DAO, Data Transfer Object and Session Facade.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Object modeling using UML like Class diagrams, Use cases, Sequence and Test Cases.
- Proficient in Core Java concepts like Multi-threading, Collections and Exception Handling concepts.
- Extensively used Java 8 Streams, Lambdas and Filters to process Order data.
- Good experience in spring modules like Core, AOP, Spring security, Spring Boot and Spring MVC.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable reliable and efficient enterprise applications using in JAVA/J2EE Technologies which includes Servlets, JSPs, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, JPA, JNDI, EJBs, JMS, SQL, PLSQL.
- Proficiency in Web services applications both producing and consuming REST (Rest Easy, Jersey) API. Strong understanding of REST(JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS) based web services and WSDL, UDDI.
- Good knowledge on messaging services like JMS Queue, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka which are used to establish the connections between the applications.
- Implemented Angular JS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls Factory. Testing all application controllers extensively with Angular JS's built-in testing facilities.
- Good experience with Cassandra NoSQL Database.
- Experience in UI-UX desig n with the proven know-how to combine creative and usability viewpoints resulting in world-class Web and mobile applications
- Experience in using Hibernate, as ORM tools and Java Objects.
- Exposure building Java applications using tools like ANT, MAVEN and Gradle.
- I have good knowledge on hibernate which is an ORM.
- Experience in version control tools like SVN, GitHub and CVS.
- Experience in Logging and tracing tool like log4j .
- Experience in using MVC, SOA architecture and Micro services for implementing the client server business applications.
- Deep understanding of Micro services architecture, including professional experience in the design, build, and operations of micro services in a production environment.
- Exposure in implementation of different Database management tools (Oracle … SQL Server, DB2, MySQL 5.x) and experience in NoSQL Databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Worked closely with app developing, which delivers across the entire app life cycle - build, deploy, test, release for distributions to Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services ( Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon EBS).
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java (1.8), JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets 2.x/3.x, JavaBeans,Java7/8.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Bootstrap, Springboot, Spring Security, JSF,Microservices.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Bootstrap-3, JSON, AJAX, Typescript, ES-5, jQuery, Angular.js, XML, Node.js
Web Services: SOAP,WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, UDDI, Restful API.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x, IBM Web Sphere 5.x/6.x, Web Logic / 9.1/10.0/10.3/11 g
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySQL, Microsoft SQL server2008, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB
Software Methodologies: Agile, BDD, TDD, Waterfall
Build Tools& Test tools: Gradle 3.4.1, Maven 3.3.9, Jenkins 2.x, Ant 1.10, Docker, Junit, Soap UI, PostMan
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, MyEclipse, STS, Webstorm
Version & Source Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, GITHUB,Bitbucket.
Project Management Tool: Rally and Jira
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, WINDOWS 10
Cloud technologies: EC2, S3, EBS, ELB,Amazon Web Services.
Sr.Full Stack Java Developer
- Technical design, review and implementation across the project. Developed UML diagrams like Use case, class and sequence diagrams.
- Used spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes,complex services and database interaction .
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the Spring MVC , Angular JS, JSP, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Involved in developing Web interface using JSP, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) using spring Framework.
- Implemented and developed the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including J SP, Servlets, EJB , Form Bean and Action classes.
- Developed pages using Angular.JS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Used GIT as version control system,to keep track of all the works and all changes,allowing several developers to collaborate.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Creating Angular JS controllers, directives, models for different modules of the application.
- Working on creating new modules for application and responsible for working on full stack development of it including designing Angular JS Controllers, routes.
- Developed JMS message listeners using Spring JMS Template to consume messages from queue.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering EJB s, Servlet s, and JSP components to be deployed on a WebLogic application server.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, Generics and Collections whenever necessary using JSE.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware based API’s with MongoDB.
- Migrated application to micro-services architecture.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking,transactions,indexes,replication,schema design etc.
- Used Micro-services to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure.
- Refactored existing monolithic application by identifying components that needs to be transformed to Micro-services architecture, with Spring Boot based service, interacting through a combination of REST and AWS API-Gateway.
- Involved in building and maintaining cloud based infrastructure on AWS.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration, Maven for building the application in the cloud leveraging AWS API’S.
- Designed and developed User interface screens using Angular JS and followed Agile Scrum for application development.
- Designed, developed and integrated Spring DAO layer with Hibernate . Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans.
- Orderly logged the whole process using log4j for auditing,debugging and error logging purposes.
- Used Jenkins for Build process and continuous integration.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database and used dependency injection ( DI ) using spring framework and annotations.
- Performed build management for the development and testing environment. Worked with release management to develop technical release notes for every code release.
- AWS Health Monitoring Service was used to profile the applications deployed in these environments.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Implemented client-side validations using Java Script.
- Designed JSP pages for Initial applications, Submissions and Maintenance module using JSTL and Struts tag libraries.
- Developed Spring service classes for Initial applications and Maintenance module to implement business logic requirements.
- Deployed ADF code on the WebLogic Server and sent out notifications of releases. Managed and updated the release notification website.
- Enhanced the Web Application using Spring Framework and Spring JDBC Template.
- Developed handy version applications using Bootstrap Framework, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Worked on developing custom spaces, pages, page templates, skins, navigation models. Worked on general configuration of Content server and integrating content management services into WebCenter spaces.
- Worked on Angular JS directives and controllers for designing the web application and used its two-way data binding to achieve the feedback functionality from the user.
- Used Spring boot to develop and build several services, I have also used spring boot starters.
- Worked with Spring boot starters and also with spring boot actuator.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Used Angular JS filters for searching, sorting, pagination and used custom filters.
- Written Test Cases for Unit Level Testing using JUnit.
- Application was developed using Eclipse Indigo as IDE.
- External customer portal is developed in annotation-based Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation-based Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP and JQuery.
- Involved in integrating applications with other application using IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in generating Hibernate Configurations files, hibernate mapping files and Hibernate Data Objects to communicate data in persistence layer.
- Created Angular JS Routing to connect different controller to the view which allows the single-page application.
Environment: Java, JSP, Spring 2.5, Spring MVC, Spring Web, Spring Boot, Hibernate 3.2, IBM WebSphere, Restful, Casandra, JIRA, Eclipse, Junit, Bitbucket, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Rational Rose,Maven, Agile,Microservices,RESTful webservices.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, coding, development and testing stages of the application using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Multithreading concepts in the application thereby supporting concurrent alerts creations and adhered to new design patterns and frameworks used within the firm for fast and quality development.
- Application classes are developed by Core Java collections, Exception handling, Generics, Design patterns are used, and they are for client data like created Services, Business Delegate, Controller and DAO.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC and used Java Bean Classes for the Business Logic in the application.
- Experience in using java script along with JSON to parse response data for user interface pages.
- Used Spring as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate and declarative transaction management.
- Used spring validator framework for client side and server-side validation. Also implemented dynamic loading of JSP’s using AJAX.
- Integrated Dependency Injection among various layers of an application using Spring IOC.
- Developed Web Service SOAP using SOA technologies such as SOAP,WSDL.
- Did load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Worked on developing Webservice Client using SOAP, WSDL to verify the payment history of the customer.
- Developed the application by using Eclipse IDE and added Drools for core development in business because of its workspace and plugins with the help of IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging and exception handling.
- Incorporated design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Facade patterns.
- Worked on developing Webservices Client using SOAP, WSDL to verify the payment history of the customer.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development and Jboss server for deployment. Used Git for repository.
- Developed the test cases using JUnit for unit testing and Mockito used for testing accuracy of code.
- Used SVN for versioning control system and Tortoise SVN as its client.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern to this project.
- Developed user interface by creating at least one webpage for each component using Struts web MVC and Action Servlet as front controller for this application.
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file.
- Developed SingleSignOn (SSO) functionality, through which we can run SCM from Oracle Applications.
- Involved in developing the Routings and configured Routing Program as scheduled the concurrent request.
- Developed Server-Side components for the business services for creating Items, BOM, Sourcing Rules, and substitute.
- Involved in raising the Notifications to Oracle Users through Mailing Concept for intimating to start the next process using workflow.
- Extensively worked on Oracle for writing complex queries in the business logic layer. Used joins, debugging the SCM related packages and customization.
Environment: Java, JDBC, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Hibernate, Java Mail API, AJAX, HTML, XML, ANT, Log4J, CVS, RAD, Putty, Oracle 9i/10g, Web Sphere
Jr. Java Developer
- Actively participated in the complete Software development life cycle starting from design phase to the implementation phase.
- Involved in developing and deploying SOAP Web Services.
- Involved in capturing web service and jms transactions off the wire using Flat files, and parsing the xml into name value pairs and storing some in Oracle DB.
- Used SAX Parser for parsing the xml data and storing the XPath's in Oracle DB.
- Interpret the designs provided by the team and prepare blueprints for the development process.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures to insert all the new services and elements coming from the CSI.
- Used ANT to automate the build and deployment process.
- Solving the new issues from end users and worked with new Change Requests.
- Used to write SQL queries, Triggers, Functions for Oracle database and developed some complex SQL queries.
- Deployed the web components in WebLogic Web Server.
- Created Test suites in SOAPUI projects and created internal test cases depending on the requirement.
- Creating JUnit test case design logic and implementation throughout application.
- Worked in Agile methodology and involved in scrum meetings weekly.
- Coordination with testing team, Preparing Test cases and application team members.
- Unit testing and system testing using Defect Tracking System.
- Used Struts validation framework for performing front end validations.
- Implemented Struts Framework component like Controller, Action Forms and Action forwards for the presentation layer.
- Used SVN version control tools to check in and version the application code.
- Used Ant for building and added a lot of external dependencies.