Fourteen plus years of strongsoftware development experience in different phases of the project like gathering requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of web - based and client-server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EEtechnologies in domains like Social Security, Healthcare, Banking, Telecom etc. Achieving new heights of success and leaving a mark of excellence in assignments which involves analytical capabilities and professional growth.
- Over 14 years of experience working with technology in IT sector in various work roles (developer, analyst, manager).
- 11+ years of experience designing and developing software applications using Object-Oriented Programming Languages, extensivelyworked as a Java/J2EE Developer but initially kick started the career with .Net applications and Microsoft development technologies.
- Partially worked as Business Analyst and design of business processes. Also worked as Service Manager and lead a Java development and support teams.
- Expertise in Java 1.7 language.
- Experience and strong knowledge of algorithm implementation and optimization, data structures, and object-oriented code optimization.
- Knowledge of design and development of java web application oriented to modules, components, webservices and n-layers architecture.
- Expertise developing and designingJava web applications UI using PrimeFaces for JavaServer Faces (JSF).
- Knowledge and experience developing multi-tier applications using Spring MVC and Spring Security
- Implemented persistence solutions using JDBC, JPA and Hibernate in coordination with various SQL databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server and MySQL.
- Worked with Web Services using SOAP (WSDL), and then tested using SOAP UI tool and REST (WADL) using Spring Web and Spring Core.
- Used Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Knowledge about microservices using Spring Boot.
- Set up continuous integration using Maven 2.x.
- Used APACHE Log4j for logging purposes.
- Good expertise using various IDE tools like String Tool Suite and Eclipse.
- Unit testing for java applications using JUnit
- Deployed web applications using different Web servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat and Glassfish.
- Worked with Repository tools like TFS, SVN, Clear Case for check-in/check-out/Merging/Branching of code.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using .NET, ASPX, C#, and Visual Basic .NET.
- Experience developing Unix/Linux batch processes using Shell Bourne (SH), C-Shell (CSH), Shell job (JSH), Shell Korn (KSH), Bourne Again Shell (Bash).
- Experience in working with different operating systems Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Linux Redhat/Fedora/Suse.
- Experience working with Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts like database designing, Normalization, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers etc.
- Good expertise with Big Data using Oracle Berkeley DB implemented with Java 1.6.
- Experience and strong knowledge of Database design, E-R diagrams and entity relationship design.
- Experience and in SQL and PL/SQL in major database systems (Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server).
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and design using UML Diagrams in Rational Rose.
- Expertise in Business Analysis, design and narrative of user cases.
- Good hands on experience in designing documents using Microsoft Visio and ArquiMate tools.
- Worked in Application Management Services (AMS) for maintenance while supporting Java and Oracle applications.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills with effective problem-solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication. Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software.
Languages: Java, C#, Visual Basic .NET, Unix Shell, SQL
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML, JSON
Application Servers/ Servlet Container: WebLogic, Glassfish, Tomcat
Databases: Oracle, MSSQL Server, MySQL
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite
Version: SVN, TFS, Clear Case
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
NoSQL DB: Oracle Berkeley DB
Others: Maven, Log4j, Soap UI, JUnit
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Java Developer Sr.
- Design models for defining paths to solve for customer’s issues.
- Integrate the components to release the solution in the platform for the call centers.
- Developed analysis level documentation such as TA (Technical Architecture/Approach) documents, high level design documents and low level design documents by using Microsoft Visio.
- Use JSF to prepare logical parts of the presentation pages. Built rich user interface using features of the Prime Faces for JSF.
- Involved in Configuring web.xml and Spring-Servlet.xml according to the spring framework.
- Strengthening application code for java programs.
- Support formal testing and resolve test defects.
- Provided progressive solution to the team and maintain coordination within the team.
- Actively Interacted with the client on change request and demonstration of solution, provided appreciable approach to avoid custom solutions.
Confidential, Addison, TX
Service Manager and Java Developer
- Worked as a Service Manager for the IT Department in a project called Confidential, the main Oracle database of the Confidential . Primarily tasks were to manage a team of technologists in order to solve client request and incidents, integrate all of the information into a single database, and to correct erroneous data related to patients, workers, and insurance beneficiaries.
- Participated in a project called SIDEIMSS, working as a Service Manager and Developer for the Department of Employee Collections and Contributions of the Confidential, Confidential . This project led to the successful development of a web application to manage company related social security information using technologies such as Java, PrimeFaces for JSF,Spring, JQuery, Spring batch, Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle Databases. Manage development teams for the maintenance of web applications and databases.
- Responsible for Application Maintenance Services (AMS) related to digital information services for the client
- Reviewed analysis and solutions to solve client requests.
- Analysis of client business requirements and design of solutions using Java, Oracle technologies.
- Software development of applications, databases and Big Data using Oracle Berkeley
- Review the life cycle of the client’s requests.
- Improve business processes of the client using Java Oracle technologies
- Cover all services with a 7x24x365 team
- Document implemented solutions of designed and developed applications
- Design and development of Soap Web Services
- Worked in a project called Confidential as a Java and Unix developer in the Department of Information Services. The system processes information about patients and validates medical benefits in order to create data warehouses (Big Data) in Oracle Berkeley DB to setup the data for batch processes in Java and Unix
- Worked as a Java Developer in a project called Confidential Digital, a web application that uses Java Spring, JQuery, Ajax and Oracle. This web application is used to analyze big data information from legacy applications in order to migrate and integrate all data into a single Oracle Data Base for the Medical Attention Department of the Confidential.
- Design and development of web applications using Spring MVC
- Development of SOAP web services to consume big data
- Creation of Unix Shells to process big data information
- Monitoring of batch processes to create Oracle Berkeley DB files
- Design data warehouses using Oracle Berkeley
- Development of webservices implementing business rules about social security of workers
- Develop a web application using Java technology, JQuery and Ajax; for statistic information consulting in the Client’s Data Stores in Oracle Berkeley
- Implement Data Stores of synchronization processes using UNIX, Java and Oracle Berkeley
- Served as Business Analyst and Java Developer in a project called the Institutional System for the Department of Control and Correspondence Management (SICGC), at the Confidential. The Web Application was used to manage documents and was developed with Java, Spring, Hibernate, JQuery, Oracle and EMC Documentum.
- Lead the development of web application services
- Define with the client the business rules to implement the web application
- Development of a web application using Java persistence: JPA and Hibernate.
- Design and implementation of databases in Oracle 9i
- Follow-up of requirements and software quality testing.
Software Engineer (.NET)
- Participated as a .NET developer in a project to manage all the baby nurseries (SIAG) in the Confidential, Confidential . It was a Web Application developed in C# and Visual Basic .NET, and SQL Server 2000.
- Also worked as a .NET senior developer in a project called SAF, which was a .NET and SQL Application to manage all the drugstores and pharmacies in the Confidential .
- Design and development of web applications with .NET
- Database design in SQL Server 2005
- Used ADO .NET for Database connection
- Used Data Set and Data Adapter Object to handle database connections
- Design MVC Patterns for .NET applications
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, C#, Visual Basic .NET, ADO .NET, SQL Server 2000, IIS Web Server, Clear Case.
Environment: C#, Visual Basic .NET, ADO .NET, SQL Server 2000, Oracle Data Base 7.0, IIS Web Server, Visual Studio 2003, Unix.
.Net Developer/Data Auditor
- Data auditor using ORACLE and UNIX
- Worked as an Auditor of mobile network traffic. Using UNIX and Oracle, I was responsible for conducting audits in order to detect inconsistencies in the cellular information network.
- Worked as a .NET developer creating module in a web application used to manage investments. Technologies used included .NET, SQL Server 2000, DataSet and DataAdapter to handle data base connections and Crystal Reports.
.Net and Oracle Developer
- Participated in the development of a project about Confidential debt and developed some modules in Visual Basic .NET and Oracle Data Base.
.NET and SQL Server developer
- At the Confidential of Mexico, I developed an application called "Sistema del Café Ciencias" with .NET and SQL Server technology which was used to manage sales in the cafeteria. I worked with Data Adapter and ADO.net and SQL Server 2000.