- As a Software Engineer have around six years of experience in IT industry, worked in all periods of programming improvement life cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering to the creation and effectively executed several projects with responsibilities as developer at diverse area.
- Expertise in design and development of various multi - tier web and enterprise applications using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, JDBC, XML, Webservices(REST and SOAP), Core Java, Multi-threading, Exception Handling.
- Strong experience in front-end applications like HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Ajax, Angular JS and Jquery.
- Experience in developing applications using Struts, Spring Boot, Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Good experience in working with various modules of spring framework like Spring AOP , Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring ORM (Hibernate) framework, Spring Web Flow 2.3 and Spring Test.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining Hibernate bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection(DI) or IOC.
- Strong Knowledge in XML technologies including XML, XSD (DOM, SAX, JDOM).
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services (REST and SOAP) that include several components like WSDL, JAX-RS and JAX-WS.
- Hands on exposure to multiple Application Servers like BEA Weblogic Application Server, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere and JBoss.
- Expertise in IDEs and tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, SQLDeveloper, Soap UI.
- Performed CRUD operations in DAO's using Hibernate.
- Efficiently worked on version controlling systems like CVS, SVN.
- Experience in working with Oracle, Postgres and DB2 databases and writing complex SQL queries, Functions and triggers.
- Extensive experience in applying various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate in the development of Multi- Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Good experience in using build tools like ANT and Maven.
- Expertise in IDEs and tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, SQLDeveloper, Soap UI.
- Experience in performing JUnit testing.
- Experience in developing, integrating all stages of design and deploying applications in both development and production environment.
- Broad Experience with client services and project management using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Platforms: Windows, LINUX,UNIX
Programming languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Server Technologies: J2EE(JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JMS), Struts, AJAX, HTML/DHTML, SOAP based Web services, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.0, JUNIT, ANT
XML/ HTML: XML, XSL, XSTL, HTML
Application Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
RDBMS: Oracle, DB2,Apache Cassandra
Web Service Tools: SOAPUI
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.0
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git
IDE: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Soap UI
Protocols: SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, TCP: IP, FTP, FTPS
Application Servers: BEA Web Logic 9.0, 10.0
Logging Tools: Log4j
Confidential, College Park, MD
- Followed Agile (SCRUM) methodology, involved in sprint planning every two weeks and setup daily standup meetings.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, including gathering requirements, designing and development and testing. Involved in preparing design documents.
- Developed Presentation Layer with HTML, JSP, Java Script, Angular JS, Ajax, JSON, CSS and Tag Libraries using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Front controller Pattern and Service classes to simplify the complexity of the application.
- Used Spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Creation and maintenance of data using Oracle database. JDBC for database connectivity with Oracle.
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application.
- Developed Servicer side components which include Spring controllers, Business Services, DAO and persistence layer.
- Involved in implementing the Application Security using spring security module.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Used Spring support for JDBC for all CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations.
- Resolved database inconsistency with better design and efficient SQL queries.
- The JMS API was used to allow application components to create, send, receive and read messages.
- Involved in Unit, integration and UAT with test cases.
- Testing Web services using Soap UI tool.
- Developed Junit Test Cases for Code unit test and used Easy Mock framework.
- Performed some Unit Testing on the application and the web services before its Production release /deployment to QA.
- Generated WSDL file for publishing the Web Services.
- Scripted ANT build script to build the project.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
Environment: s: Apache Tomcat 6.0, PostgreSQL, Hibernate Framework, J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, JSP-Servles, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, XML, Eclipse Helios, JUnit, Maven 3.x, SQL Developer and Log4j.
Java Developer Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in the Business Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Support.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to develop the application by implementing Controller, Services classes.
- Used Annotation based Spring Framework for auto wiring and injecting the required dependencies to implement business logic.
- Used XSLT to do the transformation changes for the new requirements on the consumer side of web service application.
- Involved in writing Hibernate Annotations and Hibernate Configuration files to persist data into database.
- Used Hibernate Query language (HQL) to perform queries against the database.
- Exposed and wrote services as Restful web service. Consumed and created Restful web services.
- Used JAXB , JAX - WS , XSD , XML , JERSEY and API for Web services.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Applied partial business logic writing Stored Procedures and Functions using PL/ SQL in Oracle DB .
- Used various SQL scripts for querying Tables and modifying the tables using oracle developer .
- Implemented procedures for designing, coding and testing of application code through ILOG J Rules .
- Configured WebSphere for connection pools, data sources, JMS connection factories, JMS server queues and deployment of EAR and WAR files.
- Worked as one of the Core developers of the team.
- Prepared Test Cases and Unit Testing performed using Junit .
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with the Hibernate.
- Implemented Spring security features using AOP Interceptors for the authentication.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Developed DAOs using JPA entity manager and JTA for transaction handling.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory and Singleton design patterns.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations, DB connections and other dependent objects.
- Used JAXB API to bind XML Schema to java classes.
- Worked with a variety of issues involving multithreading, server connectivity and user interface.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API for Payments, Registration, and Services.
- User Rest API end points for various concepts and tested JSON Output using postman.
- Worked on writing SQL Queries Stored Procedures using Oracle 10. Used JPA for connectivity.
- Used Eclipse IDE for coding and GIT for version control.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing user-desired messages
- Prepared test environment for Unit testing and Integration testing.
Environment: Java 6, Spring 3.x, Hibernate, JAXB, XML, Oracle 10g, Restful web services, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, Multi-threading, JSON, Web Logic Server, JUnit, JIRA, Eclipse.