- Having 8+ years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of applications in JAVA/J2EE.
- In depth understanding of SDLC with extensive experience using Agile, Waterfall and hybrid methodologies.
- Strong experience in different phases of Software Development Life cycle ( SDLC ) including Planning, Design, Development and Testing during the development of software applications.
- Experience in developing J2EE Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Distributed Applications and Client/Server Applications using Java, JDBC , Servlets , JSP , JMS , Struts , Spring , Hibernate , XML, and SQL & PL/SQL .
- Expertise in various components of spring such as IOC , AOP , MVC and experience with Spring Web Service, Spring JMS, Spring Security, Spring JDBC Template.
- Experience in Application development using Multi-threading, Collections, Generics etc.
- Expertise in implementing and consuming SOAP and REST web services using JAX-WS, JAX-RS andA, Axis2.
- Developing micro services using Java Spring Boot and GoLang with Docker deployments.
- Experienced in using persistence frameworks Hibernate , JPA to map POJOs to a relational database.
- Good knowledge of messaging services using JMS , IBM MQ, Active MQ.
- Experience in RDBMS like Oracle, MYSQL , SQL Server and DB2 .
- Hands on experience in Rational Suite of Products like Rational Rose in developing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams using UML , Rational Suit.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO' s and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Extensive experience in Developing Web Application Using different IDEs like RAD , Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Experience in software testing, JUnit testing, and regression testing, and defect tracking and management using JIRA .
- Strong experience using Mockito, JUnit to perform unit testing and used Log4J for runtime logging.
- Good working Experience in using ANT and Maven scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Used application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish, JBoss and Tomcat servers based on client requirements and project specifications.
- Good knowledge in version control tools like Clear case, Clear Quest , Subversion, CVS and GIT .
- Good experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, Struts, JDBC, JSP Custom Tag Libraries, XML (SAX DOM), JNDI, JMS, Applets, Log4J, JSTL, Junit, Mockito.
Middleware: ODBC, JDBC, RMI, Blaze DS.
Web/App Servers: IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x, Tomcat, JBoss.
IDE Tools: EditPlus, TextPad, Eclipse 3.x, WSAD, RAD 6/7
Databases: Oracle 9i/10i, DB2/UDB, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Mate, Adobe Flex 2/3, MXML, Action Script 2/3
Rational Rose, UML, JUnit, Ant, Struts, Ajax, DOJO, iBATIS.
Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, TDD, Design Patterns, Continuous Integration using CruiseControl
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CS3, AJAX, WebServices SOAP UI, REST Client
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, SOAP
Source Control: Rational ClearCase, CVS, SVN
OOAD Tools; MS Visio, IBM RSA 6.x
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, GRADLE, JENKINS
Design Patterns: MVC, View Dispatcher, Data Access Objects, Data Transfer Objects, Singleton, Observer, Factory and Session Facade.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Palo alto, CA
- Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, Factory Design Pattern and Singleton Design Pattern .
- Developing micro services using Java Spring Boo t and GoLang with Docke r deployments
- Added routing and developed factories, worked on root level variables and functions developed Unit and E2E test cases using Node JS .
- MEAN stack implementation, AngularJS Full-Stack generator (generator-angular-full stack), and actually run, edit, and deploy an application.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Experience in build management with Ant Script
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller ( MVC ) architecture.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJB s.
- Implemented Apache Kafka to provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-time data feeds
- Developed Use Cases Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Involved in the development of HTML pages, JSPs and CSS for different User Interfaces. Used JSF tags for UI.
- Used AJAX for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Client-side validations using Java script and serverside validation using Spring Validator Framework.
- Developed various Java beans for performance of business processes and effectively involved in Impact analysis.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using (ApplicationContext.xml) Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Implemented REST ful web services using spring framework on back-end and Hibernate framework for ORM, Microsoft Azure for authentication and authorization .
- Creating Maven build file for compiling and building the project and converting the source into war file.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application deployed on JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the Testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
Environment: JDK, IBM Rational Rose, UML, JSP, HTML, CSS, AJAX with GWT, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, XML, XML Schemas, XSLT, Altova XML spy, RESTful, JMS, PL/SQL Oracle 10g, Toad, Junit, Maven, Log4j, JBoss, subversion(SVN), MyEclipse.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential - Arlington, VA
- Designed and Developed Business Delegator pattern for delegating calls from front end tier, and used Transfer/Value Objects, and DAO Patterns to build the back end tier architecture.
- Involved in Configuration of XML files according to the Struts framework.
- Developed Struts Action classes and Validation classes using Struts controller component and Struts validation framework.
- Designed a light weight model for the product using Inversion of Control principle and implemented it successfully using Spring IOC Container.
- Involved in the design and decision making for Hibernate OR Mapping and used Hibernate in DAO Layer.
- Wrote SQL and Stored procedures for data manipulation and interacting with the Oracle 9i/10g.
- Used transaction interceptor provided by Spring for declarative Transaction Management.
- Used Apache Maven framework for building project artifacts and to manage dependencies.
- Developed common reusable component libraries (CRUD Scaffolding) to be reused in different projects throughout the company's IT team using GWT , Sencha, spring data , JPA .
- Developed major websites and services by including Mongo DB as backend software.
- Proficient in Node.js, Mongo db , Redis and Linux flavor.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ).
- Used JPA (Java Persistence API) with Hibernate as Persistence provider for Object Relational mapping.
- Designed and developed SOAP Web Services using CXF framework for communicating application services with different application and developed web services interceptor
- Implemented Model View Control ( MVC ) architecture using Struts Framework and Spring framework
- Developed and implemented the business logic component in middle tier using JDBC and EJB framework including stateless session classes and Entity bean classes
- Involved in writing Unit/ Integration Test cases using Junit and Easy Mock frameworks. Also used log4j for logging purposes.
- Involved in quality review of program specification for peer developers.
- Performed regression testing, support integration testing, end to end testing and user acceptance testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Used SVN as revision control repository for configuring the source code using the subversion.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Richfield, OH
- Analyzing and developing the front end of the application using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Developed application using Spring MVC , JSP , JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate .
- Developed Custom Tags to represent data in a desired unique table format and to implement paging logic.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Created AngularJS custom directive for reusable components.
- Created AngularJS models, services and controllers for respective views.
- Designed, developed and implemented Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS by consuming JSON.
- Called the restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Implemented Spring Modules like IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring MVC and Spring ORM.
- Used Core-Java concepts like multi-threaded Java-Collections and JDBC.
- Created Persistence classes using JPA/Hibernate annotations.
- Processed 834 form using spring integration by using splitters, aggregators and routers.
- Implemented spring batch for pooling the xml documents from a specific directory location on the server.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Created error handling framework and persisted all the business validation errors and application error in to IFP error table.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns in the project such as Factory, Singleton, Service Locator and Data Access Object.
- Used SQL and PL-SQL to create views, stored procedures, triggers, cursors for IFP relational database models
- Front end debugging using Fire bug tool.
- Used Clear Case for version control.
- Used MAVEN 3 for building the application and deployed on WebSphere 6.1 Application Server.
Environment: core java, Java, J2EE, Spring Web Framework, Spring Integration, XML, JSON, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Mule ESB, Java script, Spring Source Tool Suite (STS), Clear case SOA, Oracle 10g, Log4j, Tomcat server, Sql, Sql developer, Junit, Restful Web services, SOAP, Agile, Rally, Maven, UML (Rational Rose), HTML, CSS and Windows XP .
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC-2) architecture and developed Form classes, Action Classes for the entire application using Spring Framework.
- Developed Data layer using Hibernate framework, configured XML mapping files, wrote POJO classes and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Configured DispatcherServlet and ViewResolver to intercept incoming requests, manage Spring MVC flow and invoke view components with the help of DispatcherServlet.
- Used Spring AOP terminologies to handle transaction management and logging aspects.
- Used Multithreading concept to load data from files to tables, transforms files from one format to other. Make multiple service calls in individual threads safety for a request using Multithreading concept
- Implemented the data persistence functionality of the application by using Hibernate to persist java objects to the relational database.
- Used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level and accessed Annotated bean from Hibernate DAO layer.
- Used JMS for asynchronous exchange of message by applications on different platforms.
- Developed the view components using JSP, HTML, Struts Logic tags and Struts tag libraries.
- Involved in testing the SOAP web services end points using SOAP UI tool.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for performing Unit testing.
- Deployed application in WebSphere Application Server and developed using Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Used Spring JDBC to execute database queries. Created row mappers and query classes for DB operations.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection and JDBC connectivity.
- Developed REST ful Web services client to consume JSON messages using Spring JMS configuration.
- Design HTML prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of Web-based design.
- Involved in development of custom Servlet handling http request and response objects.
- Create JSP pages for the Customer module of the application. Coded a JS util file for commonly used JS validation.
- Actively involved in code review, performance tuning and bug fixing phases.
- Good team player with ability to solve complex issues. Initiated team discussions to improved efficiency of the system.
- Used Maven as the build tool and Tortoise SVN as the Source version controller
- Involved in the deployment of the application in Integration and Implementation environment.
- Used Subversion ( SVN ) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.