- Over 8+ years of experience in Analysis, design and development of applications using Java/J2EE in Telecom and Health Industries.
- Worked extensively in Java 8, J2EE, SpringBoot, REST, Angular JS, Maven, Spring (Core, RESTful) Struts, Hibernate, JSON, XML, HTML 5.0, GitHub, SVN and well versed with RDBMS like Oracle 11g, MySQL. Also, worked on NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Strong Experience in Swing and core java development. Sound skill in Swing MVC architecture design patterns and multi - threading.
- Experience in working with Data structure and algorithms in Java.
- Good knowledge in querying data from Cassandra for searching grouping and sorting.
- Super proficiency in AWT JBoss Hibernate SWT and Java swing.
- Experienced in designing and developing enterprise and web applications using Java and J2EE technologies like Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, EJB, JMS, XML,JIRA.
- Experience in using ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA and integrating with SpringORM
- Developed SOAP and Restful Web services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS RI, JAXB and JAX-RS
- Developed applications based on Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture using Struts and Spring
- Worked with RDBMS Databases like My SQL, Oracle 10g/ 11g, and DB2
- Knowledge about integration platforms like Apache CXF and messaging platforms like ActiveMQ(AMQ).
- Used GIT repository for software configuration management and version control.
- Experience in JDBC Programming and also with writing DDL and DML SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, and packages
- Experienced in developing applications using different J2EE Design Patterns such as DAO, Singleton, Session Facade, and Factory
- Good experience in J2EE Testing in developing test cases with Junit for Unit testing, and logging using Log4J. Followed Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM methodology of software development which satisfies the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Experience in designing and developing applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
- Experience in working with Web Servers like Apache Tomcat and Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere and JBOSS.
- Extensive hands-on experience in object-oriented analysis, design, modeling and programming tools in conjunction with Unified modeling language (UML) using IBM Rational Rose .
- Proficient in persistence framework like Hibernate, ORM, JPA .
- Experience in strong loop framework which is built upon node.js
- Performed unit testing using Junit integration and deployment of applications done using tools ANT , Maven and debugging through log4j .
- Participated in API design for several products.
- Experience in using AWS to configure servers. Proficient in Cloud computing infrastructure such as AWS EC2
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers with Oracle, MySQL, MONGO DB/NoSQL and DB2 databases.
- Highly result oriented and pro-active, proven abilities to learn new technologies quickly and implementing them successfully in production.
- Building and Deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production servers.
- Exceptional ability to learn and master new technologies and also to deliver outputs in short deadlines.
Programming Languages: JDK 1.6,1.7, Core JAVA, J2EE
Server Scripting: JSP2.1, JSTL
Platforms: Windows (7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT), UNIX
Version Control: Rational Clearcase, Tortoise SVN, CVS
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle 11g, MySQL, DB2,Cassandra
Database Tools: Toad, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer, MySQL workbench, DB2Connect
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0 IBatis, JPA2.1
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.2, JSF 1.2,2.0, Spring 2.5 & 3.0, Apache Wicket
IDEs: Eclipse, JBuilder 2005,2006, iRAD, NetBeans
Web service Specifications: JAXRPC, JAXWS, JAX: RS(Restful), ESB
Web service Implementations: Axis 2.0, RESTful, SOA, SOAP
Middleware Technologies: EJB3.0, JNDI, JMS, JPA, JTA, JDO
Batch Scripting: ANT, Maven
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven, BDD
Messaging Technologies: JMS, MDB
Transaction Control: JTA, Hibernate Transactions
Loggers: Log4J, SLF4J
Web Server: Tomcat
Application Server: WebLogic, WebSphere, Jboss, Jboss Portal server
Confidential, Plano, Tx
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the analysis, high level design and detailed design of the web and enterprise applications.
- Worked on the development of the presentation tier using Servlets, JSP, Java Script, AJAX and JQuery.
- Integrated JSF with Spring framework to leverage dependency injection and also to develop Web Services.
- Hibernate framework is used as persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a backend relational database (Oracle).
- Worked on the development of the service layer using Stateless Session Beans using EJB 3.0
- Integrated applications using JMS point-point and publish/subscribe.
- Developed and Published REST based JAXWS web services, and developed clients for consuming other web services.
- Involved in writing the complex SQL queries, Triggers, and Stored Procedures.
- Implemented design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator etc.
- Used Clear Quest for defect tracking.
- Involved in build, staging and deployment of J2EE applications on vast number of servers for production with use of WLST and shell scripts.
- Involved in production support of J2EE applications.
- Extensively worked on writing JUnit test cases for testing the business components developed in Spring and Java.
- Used Agile-methodology in Development.
- Coding followed Test-driven development.
- Used SOAP UI to test the webservices and mock response for unit testing webservices.
Confidential, North Haven, CT
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from requirement gathering, designing functional document to implementation, delivery, test planning, execution and production support.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Experience in working with TFS.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, CSS, Bootstrap and other frameworks.
- Used JQuery plugins for dra-drop widgets, menus, user interface and forms.
- Using AngularJS, created custom components and directives and validations which can be re-used in existing and in future applications.
- Used Custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Implemented AngularJS Factories and Controllers to manipulate and view employee task data.
- Used AngularJS HTTP methods and calls to retrieve the required data from the Services.
- Implemented Database-First Entity Framework to retrieve and store employee task data in entity models.
- Worked with Angular 1.4 version.
- Started using Angular2 version recently, have knowledge in Angular 2 to build interactive web applications.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and AngularJS.
- Used popular Node.js frameworks like Express and Restify to mock a Restful API.
- Used Github, TFS for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Applied data visualization by dynamic graphs & charts with data fetched form Restful web services
- Used Restful web service AJAX calls to implement robust & efficient client facing application.
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Defined and developed the presentation layer of the application using HTML 5, CSS3 and Ajax.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved in working with TDD tasks.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding at the conceptual level and possess excellent presentation, interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in design, development, testing, and production deployment phases of the project using Agile methodology.
- Extensively involved in the development of the agent module, which involved multi-threading and GUI for this product, which was developed in Swing.
- Involved in Analysis and design of the project which is based on OOAD and Design patterns.
- Developed the MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Use bootstrap, React JS and Node JS in the effective web design.
- Designed different modules using Java7 and implemented the application.
- Developed a proof of concept for using HBase and Cassandra to store and process borrower history.
- Extensively worked on the Spring JDBC and Implemented a Module called Quote Service.
- Implemented the Business Logic in the Quote Module to insert the Data in the Tables.
- Used Spring JDBC to implement SQL Queries to insert, modify or delete the records in the database.
- Responsible for pagination for the application by integrating Spring framework with Node.JS.
- Involved in the application development using Spring MVC module and responsible for developing DAO layer.
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures modifications, Local Data Base Changes and Used Toad for testing Environment for existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Used EJB 3.0 Stateless beans to generate pick lists and to run Asynchronous Batch Jobs.
- Participated in Architect and design of the components using a distributed architecture on AWS cloud platform .
- Has done highly optimum development in terms of coding, data structure, and components that can serve 12k concurrent users at a time.
- Designed data structure of the Ebill application.
- Implemented Log4j and logger for Debugging.
- Apache CXF is used along with Maven to generate WSDL and JAXB Objects.
- Used Hibernate to develop an application to manage reference data to store/retrieve data out of the database.
- Used IBM Rational Developer to develop the code.
- Used IBM WebSphere as the Application server to load the application.
- Worked with SOA to integrate the Backend with the application.
- Used Soap UI for testing Web Service.
- Developed the necessary Struts Action and Action Forms for the applications.
- Designed and developed reusable web interface components using Struts and JSP Tag Libraries.
- Used Struts Validator Framework to do server-side validations.
- Worked with Design Patterns like Session Façade, Front Controller, and DTO and DAO pattern.
- Designed and developed Servlets, JSP’s to implement business logic and deployed them on the Web Logic Server.
- Developed Restful web services that managed the multiple parallel client access scenarios.
- Involved in the unit testing using JUnit test cases.
- Responsible for Code reviews and provided technical guidance to team members.
Confidential, Valley View, OH
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core. Specified SOA architecture using JSF. Developed JSF Components to support entry of integers and date values with internationalization.
- Used Spring Security for securing the web tier Access. Used jQuery for dynamic & interactive UX.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Efficiently used Spring AOP for transaction management.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP, JAX-RPC and JAXB. Created WSDL and the SOAP envelope.
- Developed various custom tags using JSP tag libraries.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Used multi-threading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Developed Exception handling framework and used log4J for logging.
- Developed and modified database objects as per the requirements.
- Creating Maven build file for compiling and building the project, & converting the source into war file.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
- Used SVN for version control.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Worked on analysis, design, development, deployment and testing of the application
- Involved in designing Application based on MVC architecture
- Created service layer using SOAP web services and JAXB
- Designed and developed for the Presentation layer using MVC Struts Frame work
- Created the JSPs, Action classes and Action forms for the Presentation layer
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Service Locator, DAO
- Implemented server side validation using Struts Validation Framework.
- Extensively used AWS to integration with Enterprise and web applications. Persistence layer implemented using Hibernate framework
- Developed Persistence classes and hibernate, cfg, xml and other configuration files for Hibernate mapping to Oracle database
- Used different Hibernate APIS like Configuration, Session Factory, Session and Hibernate Transaction Manager for writing the persistence logic
- Unit tested with JUnit and involved in System testing, Load testing and User Acceptance testing and fixed the bugs
- Developed build scripts using ANT tool for compilation and deployment purpose
- Implemented logging using log4j and apache commons-logging framework
Junior Java Developer
- Developed Java classes for various modules.
- JSP and Servlets components.
- Developed client side code using HTML and Java Scripts.
- Developed front-end pages using JSP.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 10g.
- Involved in the development of model, library, Struts and form classes (MVC).
- Involved in the development of JSPs and Servlets for different User Interfaces.
- Involved in the kickoff meetings to discuss the collected business requirements.
- Used Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such Payment status report or IBM WebSphere MQ messaging system.
- Implemented front end components using struts framework.
- Utilized Struts validator framework to validate the form of data.
- Used JSP to create login page, user profile, and account information pages.
- Wrote Custom tags and Tag Library Descriptor (TLD) for encapsulating dynamic functionality and used JSTL tags for populating data on the JSP.
- Developed message driven beans (MDB)’s for receiving the messages from other systems. .
- Developed DAO layer using JDBC and wrote several SQL queries to store and retrieve results from database. Developed Unix Shell Scripts to perform administrator related tasks.
- Used Java Swing for developing internal GUI applications.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, HTML, XHTML, Servlets, Java Script, Struts1.x, and Oracle10g, SWING, RAD, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, custom tags, TLD, JDBC, Oracle, XML, JMS, IBM WebSphere, NetBeans, WSAD, rational rose, clear case, UNIX, SHELL scripting