- Eight Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of Java/J2EE applications.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Concept, Multithreading, Java Concurrency, Collection and Design Pattern.
- Have good experience in Hibernate and Spring framework.
- Good working experience in creating Spring RESTful web service and SOAP based web service.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and familiarity with AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) and Spring Boot.
- Exposure to ANT, Maven and Gradle Build Process.
- Concept of various Design Patterns like Façade Pattern, Observer Pattern, Factory Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Decorator Pattern, Iterator Pattern, Adaptor Pattern etc.
- Worked on version control tools like GIT, SVN & Perforce.
- Passion for designing Algorithm and Data Structure.
- Exposure to all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), used Scrum/Agile development process.
- An effective communicator with strong leadership, decision making, analytical and problem - solving skills.
- Presently working as Lead Engineer with HCL America Inc, New Jersey for client UBS since July 2016 .
- W worked as Computer Specialist with Tringapps Inc, New York for client Confidential from July 2015 to June 2016 .
- Worked as Lead Engineer with Confidential from .
- Worked as Software Engineer with Incture Technology from .
Programming Language: Core Java and C
Operating System: UNIX, Windows 7
IDE/Tool: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Wireshark, DDMS, Postman.
Version Control: Perforce, Git, SVN
Java Framework: Spring (Core, AOP, ORM, MVC), EJB, Hibernate
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL Lite
Concepts: Android, Design Pattern, Oops, RDBMS, OS Concept, Data
Structure, JMS, JSP and Servlets, REST, SOAP, ANT, Maven, Gradle
- Implemented new feature called ‘What-If-Analysis’ in VaR where user can select portfolio, apply scaling and send customize request to Grid engine for VaR/SVaR computation.
- Implemented FRTB SA - Residual Risk AddOn, created Job for given request and divided them into multiple task with set of slides and distributed them to different Grid engine for computation. Implemented calculation algorithm as per Specification. Also implemented aggregation logic for all task and provided aggregated result to UI.
- Currently working in FRTB SA - Sensitivities-based Method.
- Developed coaster download/upload feature for VaR in which user can download slide data from DB to text file (called coaster), upload it to VaR UI and send request to Grid Engine for computation.
- Designed the algorithm and codes and also have used design patterns and Object-Oriented Design methodology.
- Prepared JUnit test cases for module I worked and reviewing test results.
Confidential, New York
Environment: that hosts all of the financial risk models like PPNR, Ops Risk, Wholesale, Pensions, BBDE etc in one place. This enables users to execute multiple model types across financial specific segments, saving time and allowing for a holistic view of the portfolio within one forecast.
- Implemented JSON streaming and multithreading for BBDE model to handle large amount of data.
- Injected MEF configuration and Spark client using Spring framework.
- Developed predicate evaluator to evaluate sql predicate to its corresponding value using Java Reflection.
- Propagated MEF exceptions log to common file using Spring AOP.
- Involved in conversion of all Spring service methods into RESTful service.
- Developed a logging process using Log4J to log errors.
- Developed unit test case for MEF using Junit and Mockito.
- Extensively used JIRA for defect tracking and Life cycle management.
Environment: Core Java, REST/JASON, Spring Boot, HibernateJava Collection, Java Reflection and Multithreading, Apache-Hive, Oracle, Junit, Mockito, Linux.
- Implemented Smart Download feature in Download Provider in duel SIM device.
- Added customer SSL certificates to Android key store.
- Customized Browser UI and Settings for Smart Phone and Tablets.
- Implemented reader mode in Sbrowser.
- Integrated DRM engine with Download Provider.
- Implemented auto magnifier feature in Browser.
Environment: Core Java, C++, Java Collection, Multithreading, Design Pattern, Android, UNIX and SQLite, Eclipse, DDMS, ADB, DDMS, Perforce, Source Insight.
- Application comprises the Latest News articles fetched from respective RSS Feeds maintained category wise like (News, Automobiles, Sports, and Entertainment etc.). This application has a very alluring UI. It also includes various features like saving news articles for later reading into database, reading full complete News article, selecting articles based on country and language etc.
Environment: Core Java, Android SDK, REST/JASON, MVC Architecture, Singleton, and Design pattern, Java Collection and Multithreading, Eclipse, DDMS, ADB, Perforce
- Conceptualization to commercialization of Samsung Browser feature addition on Android platform
- Conduct design & code reviews, continuous performance audits and Bug fixing.
- Customized SBrowser Bookmarks and Homepage as per operator requirement ( Confidential &T, Telus, Rogers, Bell Mobility).
- Developed SBookmark widget for Samsung Smartphones and tablets.
- Optimized SBrowser source code and fixed memory leak issue.
- Identifying product needs, potential enhancement, making proposals, POC for enterprise verticals.
- Nurturing engineers on Core Java, Performance & Design Paradigm.
Environment: Android, Core Java, C++, JNI and UNIX, Eclipse, Wireshark, DDMS, ADB, MAT, Perforce, Source Insight.
Material Master Workflow Framework
- Understanding the business and the scope of the application and analyzing the module assigned.
- Writing business logic and web service by using EJB, Composite Application Framework and Core Java.
- Implemented Service Level Agreement, Costing, Create with Reference and Process Monitoring Cockpit Session Bean and MDB Services for MMW.
- Designed source code using Facade Pattern (BPMFacade for BPM middleware), Decorator Pattern, Observer Pattern and many other patterns.
- Applied Dependency Injection using spring framework.
- Used different collection framework (mainly Hash Map, Tree Map LinkedHashmap and LRUCache) and optimized source code to good extent.
- Unit Testing.
Environment: Core Java, EJB, spring, Hibernate, Web Dynpro, CAF Core, BPM, BRMS Java Collection, Design Pattern and Multithreading, SOAP, JMS, Net weaver J2EE Server (CE), SAP MDM 7.1, SAP ECC