- Over 8 years of Java/J2EE development experience from medium to very large - scale projects. Actively participated in all phases of application development including analysis, design, development, and implementation. A team player and self-starter capable of adapting quickly to emerging technologies.
- Strong Core java programming skills using Java API.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Design in application software using Java, Servlet, JSP, JNDI.
- Experience in Analysis and Design using Software Engineering MVC based frameworks like Struts and Spring.
- Extensively worked on core java concepts like Multithreading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception handling, and Collections Framework.
- Experience working with Hibernate Framework
- Proficient in working on tools like Eclipse, STS, Log4j
- Expert level skills in developing web-based GUIs using HTML, XML, CSS and Java Script.
- Knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns, agile programming.
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring Framework projects such as Spring core, Spring-ORM, Spring MVC.
- Experienced in creating SOAP Web Services, RESTful Web Services, WSDL, JAX-WS.
- Strong experience with performance optimization and tuning with Relational Database applications like MySQL, Oracle 9i-10g PL/SQL.
- Experience of software and system development using JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Hibernate, JNDI, JMS, Spring Framework, Maven, ANT, JUnit, Log4j.
- Hands-on experience in WebLogic, JBoss Application server, Apache Tomcat
- Experience in source control and version control (GitHub, SVN, CVS and RTC).
- Experienced in client site software development, bug fixing and customizing.
- Experience in writing and updating the Selenium Script and Manual Testing.
- Participated in the design, development, and implementation of complex server and mobile based applications
- Experience in Junit and groovy to develop unit testing and debugging of application.
- Strong experience on Atom and Portal.
- Experience working with Content Managements like Drupal, Wordpress
- Good working knowledge of SCRUM, Agile and waterfall methodology with interactive and incremental software development.
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud config, Pivotal Cloud Fundry, AWS, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Zookeeper, Cassandra, My SQL, Restful Web Services.
- Experience working on Jenkins build Tool
- QA experience in all phases of lifecycle, including requirement gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking, management and reporting
- Experience in Interwoven Team site, Templates, Workflows, Perl, UNIX for server-side scripting to capture data, validate data, generate automated responses, extract Workflow data and generate Report.
- Developed the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Goggle Web Toolkit (UI) and business tier.
- Expertise in using NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra 2.0.12 as a distributed database management system and writing queries to it using CQL 3.0.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, IAM, EBS, S3, RDS, SES, ELB, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB).
Languages/Packages: Java, C++
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, XML, JAXB
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i & 10g, 11g, MySQL, Mongo DB
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Web/Application Server: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Glass fish, WebLogic, JBoss
Frameworks: Spring Framework- MVC, AOP, IOC, Struts 2.0
O/R Mapping Technologies: Hibernate, Ibatis, JPA
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ and NetBeans
Build and Log Tools/Other tools: Build (ANT, MAVEN), Logging(log4j), SVN, Git
Design Methodologies: UML, J2EE Design Patterns
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Operating Systems: Windows NT/ 2000 / XP, Linux, Mac OS X
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
Sr. JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Agile methodology was used to develop the application.
- Implemented Coding Using Spring Boot, Java and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Used Spring MVC architecture to separate the presentation logic, control flow with business logic.
- Outstandingly involved in iterations of SDLC design, implementation, debugging and testing of functionalities of J2EE components java Beans, Java, XML, Collections Framework, JSP, Spring and Hibernate.
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and pivotal cloud fundry.
- Created and Configure micro service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS.
- Created continuous delivery pipeline for CDT Directory to run the war, Ami and deploy jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of microservices.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying microservices using Jenkins CI server.
- Developed contents for events in Drupal CMS.
- Customised the Liferay web content with Drupal content management system
- Developed user personalization portlet. Based on the access rights, users could personalize portal pages by adding, removing, positioning content or portlet attributes. These pages could be made public or kept private
- Developed test cases by using JUnit and spring integration test framework.
- Worked on architecting NoSQL database with Mongo DB.
- Applied the advantages of Spring Core container for developing the applications loosely coupled and used Spring MVC for creating the independency in presentation layers from the business layers. Also used technologies like Spring IOC and Spring AOP.
- Designed and developed the persistence layer using Hibernate persistent objects.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using Restful.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution technique, to map data representation from MVC model and Oracle Relational Data Model with a SQL-based schema.
- Involved in Deployment and necessary configuration of WebSphere Application Servers.
- Implemented Controller Classes and Server-side validations for account activity, payment history and transactions.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) functionality.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed server-side services using Java multithreading, Java, Springs, Web Services (SOAP, AXIS).
- Authentication and Authorization is implemented by Spring Security.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by AngularJS 2.0.
- Worked with GIT Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
- Developed build script using MAVEN to build, package, test and deploy application in application server.
- Used JUnit to test, debugged and implemented the application.
- Auditing tool is implemented by using log4j.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for development of the application.
- Involved in analyzing the requirements and participated in discussions with business analysts.
- Involved in developing Hibernate DAO classes, mapping files for persistence layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture (Struts Framework) and Hibernate.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot, Spring Cloud config Netflix oss (eureka, zuul, hystrix) and AWS.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs Stateless Session Bean, Java Servlets.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading.
- Involved in writing shell script to export Oracle table's data into flat files and performed unit testing using JUNIT and used Log4j for logging and automatic batch jobs.
- Developed the applications using JSP, Struts and implemented MVC Architecture.
- Optimized the inventory levels at retail stores and transport operations using advanced resource planning modules using J2EE, JMS (MQ) and RDBMS technologies.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA and used Swagger to interact with API end points of the micro services.
- Developed various helper classes needed following core java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Applied model-view-controller design pattern using Java Beans, Swing and conducted simultaneous queries and retrievals using Java multithreading techniques.
- Involved in writing HQL and SQL Queries for Oracle database.
- Developed Database Objects like PL/SQL packages, Stored Procedures and Materialized Views.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity and improve communication.
- Written Maven Scripts to build generate WAR file and deploy the application.
- Server-side validations are implemented with Spring Validation, with jQuery calls data is acquired with the help of JSON objects from the server asynchronously.
- JMS (Java Mailing Service) API will show mail notifications if the backend processes confronts with any issue and also it will take care of system related issues.
- External stream data is stored in Apache Cassandra for real time analytics dashboard with
- Confidential Charts API with Angular JS components.
- For financial applications developed Spring batch processes with modules like Perl and Korn shell scripts with Oracle db, with sub partitions and partitions.
- For running the batch jobs Quartz jobs is implemented based on the cron triggers configured in the Spring files.
- With JBoss BRMS (Business Rule Management System) implemented validation rules, a version of Drools.
- With JUnit and Easy Mock developed test classes and test coverage with EMMA plug-in.
- Services are deployed using Docker container in AWS and used its platform to upload data into S3 buckets, EC2 instances.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Designed use cases, sequence and class diagrams, activities, states, objects and components. Used UML (MS Visio) for software design.
- Worked on AGILE methodology.
- Written Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Servlets, and JSP for designing GUI of the application.
- Developing the application using Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the application.
- Developed SQL queries for retrieving data used to generate the reports.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- Developed the database using ORM tools with Spring Hibernate over different database such as Oracle, and MySQL.
- Conceptualized, designed, developed and deployed mobile applications for banking customers
- Reduced ATM and teller lines at peak hours by 8 percent through mobile banking functionality using XML-RPC and JSON
- Worked on XML Parsing (JAXB/DOM), XML Schemas/DTD and XML Beans
- Implemented business logics using, JSP, Java beans, UI components, and Ajax.
- Many of the functionalities integrated with Struts 2.x MVC and Spring MVC Framework.
- Vastly used Struts validate framework, Java Script for client side and server-side validation.
- Developed Hibernate mapping definitions for persistent layer.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring Batch& Hibernate.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation-based Spring MVC, Hibernate, Java Beans and jQuery.
- Designed and implemented the AJAX framework for exposing the java methods for asynchronous communication with client using DWR (Direct Web Remote). Worked closely with back end team to implement AJAX call to REST APIs and update dynamic functionality of HTML in jQuery.
- Wrote code to build Views and Models as part of MVC pattern using Angular.js.
- Created web pages using Twitter Bootstrap that cater to Android and IOS web platforms
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity and improve communication.
- Developing Web services using SOAP frameworks.
- Used GIT for the version control management.
- Developed Logger classes using Log4j for efficient logging mechanism.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all use cases and executed them.
- Worked with Quality Assurance team in tracking and fixing bugs.
- Involved in Issue solving day-to-day Production Issues and checking the Process.
- Involved in the design and development of the entire application.
- Project was developed following Waterfall methodology
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence, and collaboration) based on the business requirements
- Involved in designing and developing dynamic web pages using HTML and JSP with Struts tag libraries
- Designed JSP layout using Struts Tiles Framework
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Interfaced with the Oracle back-end using Hibernate Framework and XML Config files.
- Used Eclipse for the development environment
- Wrote JUnit test cases to test the functionality of each method in the DAO layer.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Configured and deployed the web application using Web Logic Application Server
- Used Rational Clear Quest for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Used database transactions and transaction management along with Spring ORM and DAO.
- Developed SOA business services, objects, business objects, adapters, DAO’s, WSDL files.
- Developed adapters to communicate to various backend like LDAP, web service, Oracle etc.
- Development of batchjobs, database scripts, procedures, function, PL/SQL code.
- Created JDBC connection pools, foreign JMS connection factories resources etc and deployed the application in Glass fish Server.
- Used Struts, Front Controller and Singleton patterns, for developing the action and servlet classes, involved in designing and developing business and utility classes of the system.
- Used Strutsvalidator framework to validate data.
- Developed backend procedures using PL/SQL.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, Struts1.0, EJB, HTML, XML, CVS, ANT, Log4j, SQLServer7.0, Web Logic 7.x, Hibernate, JBuilder 6.x, JUnit.
- Designed the application based on the architecture of the MVC design pattern.
- Project was developed following Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Requirement Analysis and Documentation as per SDLC methodologies.
- Converted requirement into flow design diagram using MS Visio.
- Performed data loading using spring - Hibernate.
- Used WSDL to post the services in the UDDI.
- Configured Hibernate’s second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Developed views for JSP pages using AJAX.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Code development using Eclipse, HTML, JAVA, JSP, SWING, Servlet and SQL.
- Created Functional Test cases and achieved bug fixes.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL (Procedures/Functions/Packages/Triggers) to handle business functionality.
- Used XML SAX parser to simulate xml file which has simulated test data.
- Code review and function testing for better client interface and usability.
- Participation in meeting with team, senior management and client stakeholders.
Environment: Java, J2SE, JSP, Servlet, SQL, Oracle9i, JDBC, Swing, Eclipse, HTML, SDLC, MS Office, Windows, AJAX, JPA annotations, SOAP web services, WSDL, UDDI, SAX, DOM.