- SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer) around 9+ years IT experience including Strong Development experience using Java/J2EE and Web Technologies.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production Support,
- 5+ years of experience in providing User Interface and User Experience Design and development with most usable enterprise wide applications.
- Expertise in developing applications using Java, JEE, Frameworks (Struts, spring, Hibernate, JSF), EJB, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, XML, UML, MVC Architecture, Web Services, JSP and Servlet.
- Strong knowledge in and Responsive Web design.
- Contributed to all levels of the user experience and in all phases of the product development lifecycle, from defining a product's overall architecture and structure, to iterating, specifying, and polishing the interaction details for specific features.
- Proficient in developing web pages with HTML5/CSS3 from PSD template.
- Adept in Product prototyping, mockups, demos and Web browser compatibility issues.
- Experience in developing various UI widgets using jQuery, worked with jQuery library.
- Extensive Knowledge with XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, Xquery, Xpath and DTD.
- Good knowledge of in Unified Modeling Tools (UML) concepts and extensively worked in designing Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Object Diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Developed Technical Design (TD), Test Plans (UTP), Test Cases (UTR), Test Scripts for UAT tests
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Rapid SQL on MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JMS (Java Messaging Service), IBM Web sphere MQ Series.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Operating System: Solaris, SuseLinux, Windows and Ms - Dos.
Languages: Java, C, C++, COBOL.
Methodology: OOAD, Agile, SDLC and UML.
Frameworks: Struts Framework, JSF, Spring Framework.
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Factory Pattern.
Database/Tools: Oracle, DB2, SqlServer, Hibernate, TOAD.
Web/App Server: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, Net beans, WebLogic Workshop, ANT build script, Maven build script
Version Control: CVS, Star Team, Subversion, Git, Clear Case, VSS, MS Visio.
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential - Costa Mesa, CA
- Developed user specific Highlights(dashboard menu) section, Home page, Admin home page, user module (Modify/search users, create users screens with assigning various roles) using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP and XSLT.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- With the IBatis implementation, all the queries were separated away from the code and moved to the XML files. Used Spring IBatis XML configuration files to call the queries.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Jakarta Struts framework, Worked onSpring/HibernateApplications
- Developed Java and EJB in Mainframe DB2 environment.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Implemented Coherence Cache which can be used with Spring Annotations.
- Written Web services using Apache Axis2 and generated the WSDL.
- Developed Web Services using WSDL and XML.
- Automate test cases using the built in framework in Selenium Web Driver using Netbeans IDE
- Used JBoss application server to deploy application into Production environment.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Used WebServicesfor creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAPmessages for getting insurance plans from different module and usedXML parsersfor data retrieval.
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Create and maintain Amazon EC2 instance that supports the companies Redmine project management site and Mercurial CM.
- Worked on JDBC to select and update the data from the MySQL database
- Used TOAD for all database query testing and optimizations
- Migrated data from legacy system (text based files, Excel spreadsheets, and Access) to SQL Server databases using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Involved in creating UI components using CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Created ClearCase VOBs and setup triggers and backups for a new project. Wrote roll out procedures and plans. Environment was mixed Windows and AIX, projects written in C++.
- Selenium-Sikuli Integration for Distributed Remote Execution
- Designing the flow of the project using Water Fall Model.
- Optimized UML design using patterns like DAO, Factory, Service Locator and Business Delegate
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Integrated EMC Documentum with Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) for Content Management.
- Primary UI developer for Google Web Toolkit (GWT)-based VDI-in-a-Box management console
- Usage of version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache), JIRA/ QualityCenter for ticketing, Wiki for documentation, Jenkins for nightly build.
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential -Chicago, IL
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Angular, Node, bootstrap, etc.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap, Require and Node, D3 which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Backbone.js, Can.js, and JQuery
- Worked in using React components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Developed applications using Velocity framework, JSP, JSTL, struts tag libraries (struts-bean, struts-html, struts-logic), CSS, spring framework, java, java script, Ajax, HTML and DHTML for front-end development.
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets, HTML5
- Architect and design for new Application as J2EE Web application and Oracle ADF.
- Extensively used Oracle programming using SQL and PL/SQL
- Developed DAO API to manage the payment information using JDBC
- Excellent knowledge on Complete Cassandra architecture with in detail understanding of read, write and delete processes. Expert in benchmarking and load testing
- Basic Experience with SOA &REST
- Applications developed in Eclipse IDE with Java, Google Web Toolkit, Hibernate, CSS, JBoss, HTML& Oracle DB.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements inEJB and deployed them on to WebLogic Application Server.
- Administered bot Git and Subversion repositories for an enterprise code off.
- Led development team using J2EE creating web enabled invoicing system for multiple location service company in NetBeans environment using Git-Hub version control.
- Expert in handling Protractor, for performing end-to-end test framework for Angular applications.
- Experience in creating test suites using JASMINE.
- Practiced relevant agile development methodologies and worked daily with subversion and current networking technologies.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
Confidential -Jersey City, N J
- Analyzing the Functional requirements of CDP Module
- Involved in Design discussions.
- Involved in Integration and full testing of the application.
- Responsible for coding/development of Discussion Forums, Blogs, Personalization using web parts, Home page, Theme Management, Home page Gadgets.
- Developed a new Themes and skins.
- Enhancement of modules like catalog, web list, forums to support multiple sites
- Analyzing and fixing defects in the application systems.
- Assisting in technical design & enhancements to the system based on business requirements
Environment: Java, J2EE, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.Net, Java Script, HTML and IIS, Windows XP.
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential -Charlotte, NC
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as TastypieBackbone.js, and Celery
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Software is built as a web app on Node.js with Backbone.js. CSS is compiled with LESS and HTML template engine is Jade.
- Design and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Developed JSPs, Struts Actions and ActionForms, Tiles layouts and DB2 SQLs.
- Used JPA with Entity Beans for interacting with Persistence Layer for CRUD operations.
- As a Senior Programmer involved in design phase and assisting the team to develop admin UIservices like manage users, roles, messages, etc., using Spring MVC and Acegi security.
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.JS, PDFJS, Sencha, MongoDB and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Developed Ruby on Rails 3 web applications using MongoDB and back-ground processes using Resque and Redis
- Developing a new Content Management System backed by subversion using java EE technologies.
- Written JUNIT test cases for testing UI Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts to do client side validations.
- Mentoring of junior members for Agile (Scrum) process & Junit testing
- Mentored a team of 5 junior to mid-level developers in Java/J2EE Development using UML design documents.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Sphere server
- Used Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data between two interfaces.
- Developed application code using Eclipse-Galaxo IDE and configured with Maven and JBoss
- Extensively used IBM Websphere Portal APIs for authentication and personalization features.