- 8.5 years of professional experience in design, architecture, development and support of web - based Java/J2EE enterprise applications.
- Solid background in major business domains including insurance, telecommunication, financial and e-commerce.
- Hands-on experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle including proposal, process engineering, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Extensive development experience in multi-tiered/object-oriented/distributed/service-oriented system architectures.
- Expert level skills in Java/J2EE Technologies including Struts, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate, SOAP & Restful Web services, JMS, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JTA, JAXB, XML/XSLT, RMI, JNDI and LDAP
- Working experience in developing Multi-Threaded applications using Concurrency API’s.
- Strong hands-on experience on web services with Restful and SOAP web services.
- Extensive experience working on various application servers like Weblogic 9/10/11/12, WebSphere 6/7, JBoss and Tomcat 6/7/8.
- Experience working Unix/Linux platforms and AWS cloud using EC2 console, Lambda expressions and S3 file storage.
- Experience in writing complex queries, stored procedures and functions and experience in query tuning.
- Experience working with Oracle, Sybase, DB2 and Postgres databases.
- Experience working with Junit, TestNG and JMockito frameworks.
- Experience working with CI tools like Jenkins/Bamboo.
- Knowledge on test automation tools such as Selenium.
- Experience working in high pressure team environments with intense development and release activity.
- Adaptive to work in environments involving simultaneous activity on multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Java Technologies: Java/J2EE 1.8/1.7/1.6/1.5 , Spring 3.0/4.0 Hibernate 4.2, JMS, Servlets, JSP, Struts, JDBC, JTA, JAXB, RMIJNDI, JMX.
Databases: Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, DB2, Postgres.
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat.
Web Services: Restful and SOAP web services.
Development Tools: ANT, Maven, Log4J, JUnit, TOAD, ClearCase/CVS, ClearQuest, Rational Rose, GitHub, Jenkins, Splunk, Bamboo
Tuning Tools: JProfiler, Jprobe.
Java IDE: IBM WSAD, RAD, Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, Intellij.
Scripting Languages: Perl, Shell Scripting.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX (Solaris/HP-UX).
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Full stack Java developer
Technologies: Java 1.8, HTML 5.0, CSS 3, AngularJS 2.0, JQuery, Javascipt, Spring 4.0, Hibernate 4.2, Oracle 12c, XML, XPath, XSLT, RESTful & SOAP webservices, Eclipse, Unix, GitHub, Jenkins, Junit, TestNG, JMockito, AWS.
- Implemented project in Agile methodology & participated actively in daily standup calls.
- Developed the framework based on Spring 4.0, Spring Boot and Microservices.
- Extensively used core java collections, concurrency API to develop custom data cache.
- Extensively worked on both consumption & producing of RESTful based webservices using Spring REST & Jersey parsers..
- Used Singleton, Business Delegate, Factory and DAO design patterns
- Developed the Persistence Layer using Hibernate 3.0.
- Implemented logger for debugging using Log4j
- Written complex queries, stored procedures, triggers and sequences.
- Implemented batch jobs using JMS and MDB’s
- Involved in performance tuning of application and environment for optimized performance during month end load using Pprofiler.
- Used Github for version management & Maven for building the application.
- Involved in building and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure on AWS.
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.
- Worked in Agile - Scrum methodologies and TDD
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. J2EE Developer (Consultant)
Technologies: Java 1.5, J2EE, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Jersey 1.0.2, Log4J, SOAP Web services, JSON, Websphere Application Server 6.1, Rational Application Developer 7.0, Oracle 12, JMeter, Java script, HTML5, JQuery, Ajax.
- Participated in the system architecture and design and made use of proven Gang-of-Four (GOF) and J2EE design patterns
- Developed several WebService stubs using AXIS 2.0 engine, SOAP UI, JAX-RPC, WSDL, Document literal and Restful API
- Developed XSLT files for transforming the XML response from the web service into HTML as per the business requirements
- Implemented the UI using JQuery, Angular JS 2.0, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented the application using Java, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP and RESTful API.
- Working experience with various design patterns like Factory Design Pattern, Proxy, Adaptor, Decorator, Singleton, DAO’s etc.
- Created Activity diagrams, State Chart diagrams, ER diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Collaboration diagrams, and web page mock ups in MS-Visio.
- Integrated with Oracle database using Spring ORM.
- Involved in Design, implementation and tuning of database and SQL scripts for optimal performance.
- Used concurrency API to develop a high throughput and a low latency application.
- Developed the application in highly multi-threaded programming using Java, OOPs concepts and threads
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using joins, database links and formatted the results into reports and kept logs
- Used GitHub as a version management tool & Jenkins for CI.
- Configured the Deal Manager Processor using JMS queues in Weblogic and MDB’s.
- Developed shell scripts and Autosys jobs
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Designed enterprise level applications on XML schema, SOAP and WSDL technologies.
- Black box calculation of this financial reporting and thoroughly understood and developed in GWT, spring and Hibernate technology.
- Legacy data from Sybase database was made available to the uses to view through newly developed framework using GWT and XML implementation.
- Worked on Java Script libraries like jQuery and JSON.
- Developed application on spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC.
- Used spring's dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing.
- Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message oriented middleware (MOM) layer for handling various asynchronous requests.
- Worked with topic for creating publish/subscribe-messaging model using Apache MQ and Tibco MQ.
- Developed persistence layer based on JPA framework for providing POJO persistence model for object-relational mapping.
- Used Hibernate as an implementation engine for JPA API.
- Created Oracle store procedures for handling and processing complex data based logics.
- Wrote complex SQLs for creating, retrieving, updating and deleting data in oracle database.
- Developed store procedures and complex queries using tool called PL/SQL developer.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed application in IBM Web Sphere 7.0 server.
- Wrote scheduled batch jobs on UNIX environment for handling various huge databases update logics without manual interventions.
- Used Concurrent Version System (CVS) as source control tool.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on JUnit framework for unit testing
- Worked with JSP, Servlets, JSTL/EL.
- Worked with JDBC and Hibernate.
- Configured and Maintained Subversion version control.
- Implemented Data Access Object, MVC design patterns.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Worked with Complex SQL queries, Functions and Stored Procedures.
- Developed Test Scripts using JUnit and JMockit.
- Use of core java, which includes Generics and Annotations.
- Involved in refactoring the existing code.
- Implemented Struts, J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Spring Rest API, DAO, Singleton and DTO Design patterns.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP.
- Developed Spring Configuration file to define data source, beans and Hibernate properties.
- Used PL/SQL for queries and stored procedures in ORACLE as the backend RDBMS.
- Used SVN as a version control.
- Worked with Struts Validation Framework to implement Client Side and Server Side validations.
- Worked with log4j utility to implement run time log events.
- Worked with ANT and Maven to develop build scripts.
- Worked with Hibernate, JDBC to handle data needs.
- Configured Development Environment using Tomcat and Apache Web Server.