- 6+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Complete understanding of Agile with the ability to co-ordinate team activities in a strict-deadline driven environment and maintain excellent client communication.
- Extensive experience in design and development of Core Java, Java Collections, Exception handling, Annotations, Data Structures, Multithreading, Transaction Management, JMS Custom Tag Libraries, JSTL, XML and other open source frameworks and APIs.
- Proficient in the development of web-based enterprise applications using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and Rest), MVC Framework (Spring MVC) and SQL.
- Experience in implementing client - server business applications using Micro Services, Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot.
- Strong Experience in configuring backend using various Spring framework feature such as Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring ORM and Spring Security.
- Good knowledge on Object Relational Mapping (ORM) like Hibernate and MyBatis using Java Persistence API (JPA) standard.
- Expertise in creating Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Database.
- Experience in developing application with use of different Architectures and Frameworks like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object and POJO.
- Expertise in developing good server side with hands on experience of enterprise and persistence Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Façade, Decorator, Observer and AOP.
- Proficient in developing web pages with Responsive web design (RWD) approach using HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3 media queries.
- Hands on experience using jQuery, Bootstrap and Angular JS for changing styles dynamically, creating animating effects and manipulating DOM structures.
- Designed and developed custom applications specific to client needs and proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, MySQL, ORACLE and MS SQL Server Mongo. Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharing, replication, schema design.
- Proficient with development of RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS for exchange of JSON and XML representations
- Good knowledge in usage of application and web servers such as JBoss, Tomcat and Web Sphere.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB and EBS for installing and configuring.
- Having good experience in build tools like ANT, Maven and logging like Log4J, SL4J.
- Experience in Test driven development (TDD) using unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine Protractor, Karma, JUnit and Selenium.
- Working knowledge on Version control software such as SVN and GIT. Strong knowledge of IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans, Web Sphere Studio Application Developer.
- Involved in Coding, testing, analyzing/fixing production defects/issues using Core Java&J2EE technologies, also involved in code and design review process of team members.
- Experienced in Document preparation including Design Documents, Technical help documents, User training documents and Test Cases.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with analytical ability and understanding of Organizational functioning.
Languages: C, C++, Java (J2SE 1.8/1.7/1.6/1.5 , J2EE1.5/1.4), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x/3.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate4.x/3.x, Spring4.0/3.0, Web Services (SOAP, REST), SOA, JMS1.1, DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0, JAXP1.x
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1 , MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, NetBeans3.3, MS Visual Studio 2005
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/6.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss 7.0
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Singleton and DAO patterns
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2
NoSQL Database: MongoDB (3.X)
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, Jasmine 2.3/2.4, Karma, Protractor 2.5/3.0, Selenium 3.0.1
Version Control: CVS, SVN, VSS, GIT.
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology
Other Tools: Ant 1.7, Maven 3.x, Gradle3.x, Jenkins (CI), Rational Rose, Log4J, AWS, Docker
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Java/Angular Full Stack Developer
- Worked with Agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings as a part of SDLC, to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Developed the UI component architecture for developer framework using Angular 4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable and testable Angular 4 modules, components and services to implement key functionalities for customer account summary.
- Used Angular 4 Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular 4 router for various views and sub views.
- Worked on customizing the Bootstrap classes using CSS preprocesses like SASS.
- Worked on the enhancements of the navigation and menu button into responsive features using Bootstrap Nav-default class and Collapse button.
- Used AJAX calls to consume RESTful web services to fetch data and implement asynchronous communication with server side and then rendered the data on PrimeNG datatables.
- Worked on creating Angular custom pipes to sort the history of various customers through order of date, year and month, ngFor to display the history of customer details in tables.
- Used Hibernate 4 to store the persistent data as an Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool for communicating with database.
- Used a Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST to build, test and deploy identity Microservices.
- Worked on latest features of Java 8 like Lambda expressions, streams and functional interfaces.
- Extensively used JUnit, JMeter, SoapUI and Fitnesse for testing.
- Developed Spring JMS Message listeners to process messages asynchronously between new services and legacy services.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations.
- Provided Log4j support to the application for debugging the system and server-side logging and configured Maven dependencies for build automation.
- Hosted and tested the application in AWS servers before publishing it in actual production environment.
- Created cloud formation templates in setting up DEV, QA and UAT environments using AWS Cloud formation and leveraged Elastic container services to run Docker micro services in AWS.
- Used GIT as version control tool for effectively managing the code changes.
- Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins, Maven, AWS and Terraform.
Environment: Java 8, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON, Typescript, Angular 4, MongoDB, Spring security, Spring Boot, JMS, SASS, Hibernate ORM, Spring AOP, Karma, Jasmine, Jenkins, AWS, PrimeNG, JMS, HQL, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Junit, Jmeter, SoapUI, REST, GIT, Tomcat
Confidential, Asheville, NC
Sr. Java/UI Developer
- Created a Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS as framework, to bind data with specific views and to synchronize data with server.
- Designed front-end presentation logic using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3 and BootStrap.
- Implemented AJAX for asynchronous communication with server providing better user experience.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot and AngularJS.
- Implemented Spring Security for authentication and authorization.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring and Hibernate.
- Implemented Representational state transfer (REST) Web services for distributed systems using Jersey framework to retrieve data from client side.
- Used MYSQL as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects in MYSQL .
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during integration testing phase.
- Developed unit testing framework using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest tool for performance testing.
- Configured development environment using WebSphere application server for developer’s integration testing.
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in application servers.
- Used Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Developed an AWS lambda function to send a request for internal service end points through API Gateway using apache Http Client.
- To keep track of issues and tasks on individuals, used JIRA ticketing system.
- Created and configured the new Jenkins slave nodes and distributed the jobs between all Jenkins minions.
- Achieved the continuous Integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Used SVN to maintain the version of the files.
Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Created Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system's object in accordance with the business requirements using UML.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring MVC, Backbone JS, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle and JBoss.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, and Data Access Object
- Developed backbone views, models, and collections and configured routing in the application using Backbone router.
- Worked on Jquery, Ajax to perform backend calls for data retrievals to populate model objects in collections.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through RESTful over HTTP using ApacheAxis2.
- Designed and implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management.
- Consumed JMS messages using message listener container in spring from Websphere MQ broker.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements, Spring Validators, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively used Hibernate QL.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed various batch jobs using Spring and Quartz scheduler deployed them on WebSphere application Server 8.0.
- Automated build process by using Maven and used CVS version control tool.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Provided production support by debugging and fixing critical issues related to application and database.
- Troubleshooting of high volume and transaction and connection pool related issues in production and refactored code to fix the issues.
Java / J2EE Developer
- Agile methodology has been followed for this project and I was involved in scrum meetings.
- Understanding the functional requirements and prepared a detailed Use Cases and Functional Requirement Documents from the Business Requirements Specifications.
- Front end was developed using JSP, AJAX, JSF, jQuery, HTML, CSS.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns such as MVC (Model View Control), Factory, Singleton and DAO (Data Access Object).
- Responsible for design and implementation of various modules of the application using Spring-Hibernate architecture.
- Responsible for writing Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Hibernate with Spring for processing business needs.
- Used Spring Core with Java beans to implement business logic. Spring Dependency injection was used for wiring with beans.
- Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate provided access to Oracle RDBMS.
- Hibernate Query Language (HQL) was used to perform various queries in the database.
- Responsible for implementing the transaction management in application by applying Spring AOP methodology.
- Developed Web Services using JAXB, JAX-RPC, RESTful and implemented SOA architecture.
- Junit was used for unit testing and implementing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Maven was used to manage dependencies in the application and deploy it on WebLogic Application server. CVS was used for the version control.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, JUnit, JSP, JSF, jQuery, Servlets, HTML, AJAX, Maven, CSS, WebLogic, Webservices, SOA
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in designing the Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Use case diagrams of the project. Implemented Waterfall Methodology on the project.
- Created System Requirement Specification document and analyzed the project scope.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture on this project.
- Created Servlets for controlling the actions and Bean classes for setting and getting object data.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) classes to fetch data from Database.
- Wrote model classes for specific database actions, added methods to the existing DAO’s.
- Implemented Session tracking in the entire application.
- Used Web Services (SOAP) to retrieve data from client side. Worked on creating XML mappings for the project.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop the application code.
- Used Connection pooling concept to create and delete connection objects dynamically. Used Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) to connect to Database MySQL.
- Implemented Change Requests that came into the project in the Maintenance phase of project.
- Wrote SQL scripts for changes to be implemented in Change requests as it appeared in the project.
- Deployed web application on Apache Tomcat 6.0 by building the WAR using ANT.
- Used SVN for configuration management of the project.
- Wrote Test cases for the application.
- Involved in discussion with all the team project meetings to resolve a problem. Suggested some solutions to solve the problem.
- Resolved defects by fixing it as it appeared in the project.