- Overall 9 years of extensive working experience in designing, developing and testing internet/intranet Web - based Applications, Client/Server applications, J2EE Architecture, OO Design patterns, Core Java.
- Good experience in designing web/enterprise applications using Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Knowledge on developing Angular4 applications - Angular 4 forms like Template Driven forms and Reactive forms (Dynamic Forms).
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular2 Typescript module, components, views, router and Angular2 APIs like (Forms Module, Http Module, and Browser Module).
- Experience on Angular2 Templates, directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services and Data Binding. Knowledge on using TypeScript for application development through Angular2.
- Built single page application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular 1 framework.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design, analysis with solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience using design patterns including MVC, Singleton, Frontend Controller, Service Locator, and Decorator.
- Experienced in Multi-threading and Concurrent Programming.
- Experience in developing applications using Software Methodologies like Agile, Waterfall Iterative Development.
- Experience in Object Oriented analysis and design, UML (Use Cases, Sequence and Class diagrams) rational rhapsody, and Rational Rose.
- Experience in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Significant experience in using development tools like Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, NetBeans, and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in using servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, Pivot.
- Extensive experience in XML related technologies such as XML, XSL, XHTML, XSLT, and JAXB.
- Experience in using the databases such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, and DB2, Oracle
- Good Understanding of RDBMS through Database Design, writing queries and stored procedures using databases like Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Developed and deployed J2EE applications on both Web and Application Servers including Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss and IBM Web Sphere.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as DTD, XSL, XSLT, XML schemas , XSL and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Extensively experienced working in the persistence layer using JPA , JDBC and Hibernate to persist data to the database.
- Experience with Java Messaging Services (JMS) like Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and Apache camel.
- Hands on experience creating Business tables, PL/SQL procedures and writing SQL queries on Relational Databases like Oracle, DB2, My SQL and No SQL databases like Mongo DB.
- Experience in working with various application and web servers like JBOSS, BES Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere , and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in developing test cases using Junit, Mockito , build automation tools like Maven, Gradle, ANT and Continuous Integration tool like Jenkins .
- Worked with different version control systems like Tortoise SVN, GIT, CVS, and Visual Source Safe.
- Experience in developing application using Software Development methodologies like Water Fall, Agile (SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Components: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, EJB.
MVC Frameworks: Struts, Spring MVC, JSF.
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, EasyMock.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, MyBatis.
Client Technologies: HTML5, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JSTL, AJAX, JSP, AngularJS
Web Services Technology: SOAP, WSDL, XSD, XML, SOA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JMS, Hibernate.
Web / Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Web Sphere, JBOSS.
Database Servers: Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle.
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Factory, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Service Locator.
Software Process: Agile, Waterfall, RAD.
Version Controls: GIT, CVS, SVN.
XML Parsing: SAX, DOM and JAXB
IDE's: Eclipse, IntelliJ, IBM RAD.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Sr.Full Stack Developer
- Implemented Agile (Scrum) Methodology that includes daily scrum meeting with team, sprint planning and estimating the tasks for the user stories.
- Backbone JS, Require JS and Ext JS.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using Angular 4.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Familiar with java script testing and ECMAScript6.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular 2.0, Node.js and Bootstrap.
- Involved in building an application service layer using Angular JS Dependency Injection.
- Used JQuery for Ajax Support and used JSON for DOM objects and developed data visualization using D3 JS and Google Charts.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Highly used Angular2, Angular 4 Router to build single page applications for navigation through the different status and multiple modals.
- Extensively used Angular2.0 & Typescript, ionic framework and JQuery to provide UI functionality.
- Using Angular JS created Responsive Web Design (RWD) and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Working with Angular routers like UI router to establish routing between Nested html views.
- Built different modules, controllers, templates, custom filters and directives in Angular JS.
- Used twitter Bootstrap for creating responsive web design for varying screen sizes and devices
- Used Angular 2.0 by consuming Restful web services.
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives to perform DOM manipulations.
- Responsible for checking cross-browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers.
- Used Redux/Flux to maintain unidirectional flow of data.
- Used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Using Angular JS built-in directives, custom directives and services for developing interceptor and complex UI data table grids.
- Developed Kafka consumers to consume data from Kafka topics
- Implemented code coverage using Karma and Jasmine for Angular JS on client side.
- Developed backend web services using Node.JS and stored dependencies using Node Package Manager NPM.
- Created AJAX requests to the REST service using Angular JS built in $http and $resource objects.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and Angular resources
- Performed unit testing using the open source Karma and Jasmine tools and used Protractor for end to end testing.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Created Spring Configuration files and used Spring annotations to auto wire Java Components using Spring Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring AOP module to handle the entire transaction with the database. Interacted with the database using Spring DAO. Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IOC framework.
- Created Action Classes, Form Beans, and Model Objects for the application using Model View Controller (MVC) approach.
- The portal is made responsive using CSS3 preprocessors like SASS, Bootstrap, and media queries to support desktop and tablets.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angularJS.
- Developed functional modules in the Data Access Layer using Hibernate with IBM DB2 as the backend database.
- Worked on generating the web service classes by using Service oriented architecture (SOA), WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, Spring-WS.
- Implemented microservices using Spring boot, spring based microservices, and enabled discovery using the server.
- Developed XML Schemas for developing user defined complex types and based on the schemas created WSDL to provide web services to add, delete and get documents from the Content Engine.
- Implemented the mechanism of logging and debugging with Log4j.
- Maintained code and configuration files in Git and performed unit testing using Junit.
- Involved in creating build script using Maven and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Java 1.7, Eclipse 4.2 Juno, AngularJS, Angular 2, Angular 4, J2EE ,Server , Core Java, HTML5, Java Script, Angular JS 2, CSS 3, Spring framework 3.x, Spring Boot, Hibernate 3.x, JMS, Restful, Micro Services, Web Services, JAX-RS, Jersey, Log4j, J u nit 4.4,JIRA, GIT Hub, PL/SQL, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat 6.x, Oracle 10g Maven 3.0Maven, IBMDB2.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr.Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for gathering and understanding the requirements and interacting with clients
- Designed user-friendly web application using Angular 2, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, ReactJS, Spring, and
- Mongo DB.
- Working on Angular JS 1.5 to Angular JS 2.0 Code transition with ES6 and Typescript.
- Involved in writing POJO classes and hbm mapping files to map database tables with Java objects.
- Involved in writing XML configuration file for Hibernate-Database connectivity. Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with Oracle database.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL queries for storing complex database objects for Customer Interfaces, Payment Interfaces and Broker Commissions like stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Packages Used Oracle11g as database.
- Used Backbone.js and ReactJs to create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Worked with HQL (Hibernate Query Language) to write static queries while communicating JSF with Oracle database.
- Extract the data from Oracle and push to Apache Kafka Queue using Golden Gate.
- Experience with Streaming platforms like Apache Kafka.
- Used a Microservice architecture with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Config Server, interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Experience in installing and configuring Jboss application server which is done using TCP. Deployed web applications on Jboss application server in a secure channel environment
- Designed and developed an environment, where two Microservices of TCP/IP Networking stacks had to coexist together making applications transparent of existence of two stacks
- Worked on application layer protocols like FTP, DNS, HTTP to handle requests on EC2 instance.
- Used JSF and Struts validation framework for application components validation.
- Worked with core layer of framework to implement View Controller in MVC Architecture and worked with spring MVC calls. Used factory and service methods to use built-in angular dependency injection
- Developed custom-form validation using built-in angular form properties.
- Developed several helper classes following core Java multi-threading and Collection classes.
- Worked on WSO2 for monitoring API usage. Used Spring data for data updating and retrieval.
- Extracted reusable modules from a monolithic application into libraries for use in new microservices
- Using Microservices in SOA architecture style where in Spring Boot services are provided to the other components by application components, through a communication protocol over a network
- Integrated Struts framework and Hibernate and used Spring Framework for Dependency injection
- Used RESTful Web services using Spring 4 REST API and Apache CXF
- Involved in working with WebLogic server for building and deploying enterprise Java
- Involved in writing XML configuration file for Hibernate-Database connectivity. Extensively used Spring Data JPA and Hibernate to define entity with annotations
- Design, develop and build application using React and Redux consuming the payloads received from the ASP.NET Web API Core 2.0.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance. Implemented backend services using Node.JS
- Experience with Circle CI, GitHub, and Productive Auto Scaling(PAS) in AWS. Worked on launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services(Linux/Ubuntu)
- Used Maven as the build tool and involved in Continuous Integration and Deployment using Jenkins
- Provided feedback and developed production support standards and policies
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and check production support issues in the existing EMS application and fixed bug in given timeframe
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams and object diagrams using UML methodology.
- Design and Development of the Object-Oriented applications using OOA and OOD techniques in all Business Areas using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton and Factory pattern.
- Used MVC at presentation layer.
- Created Data source for interaction with Database.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- In the Front end of the application, designed and implemented a publishing framework and reusable UI component library based on AngularJS and jQuery.
- Developed Custom framework implemented with Spring Framework for integrating the flow of the application with minimal dependency.
- Configured LDAP server to be used with Spring Security to provide authentication for internal application.
- Worked within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services.
- Developed Messaging framework for Asynchronous messaging service using JMS and extensively used JSON object data in the model as from RESTful web services.
- Developed Restful web services using JERSEY to send/receive data to/from various
- Developed XML Converter classes based on JDOM and XPATH and XML technologies to obtain and persist data.
- Developed and worked with JSP custom tags.
- Involved in system, Unit and Integration testing.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Validated the UI components using AJAX Validation Framework.
- Implemented Ajax with JQuery to refresh user selections
- Developed the Action classes and Form Beans.
- Designed use cases, sequence diagrams and object diagrams using Unified Modelling Language (UML), Visio and contributed in analysis, design and development of the system.
- Used Inversion of Control to configure Spring controllers.
- Used core Java like Exception handling, Multi-threading and Collections.
- Using Hibernate held data in the database.
- Performed database operations using SQL queries and utilized JDBC to connect to MySQL.
- Wrote Controller classes in Spring MVC framework in the web layer.
- Used java collections API extensively such as Lists, Sets and Maps.
- Wrote DAO classes using spring and Hibernate to interact with database for persistence.
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL, SOAP using various message patterns.
- Wrote and tested Java Beans to retrieve trading data and subscriber's information from MySQL database server
- Implemented Unit and Integration test cases with JUnit Framework based on Functional Flow.
- Wrote request handler methods in the Spring MVC controllers.
- Used tools like My Eclipse IDE, configured and deployed the applications onto Web Logic application server.
- Configured Log4j for logging and debugging.
Environment: OOAD, Java, JDBC, Spring Application Framework, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Hibernate ORM, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, JUnit, Log4J, Maven, Apache Webserver, Linux and Windows, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project
- Understanding Use requirements participating in design discussions, implementation feasibility analysis both at front-end and backend level, documenting requirements.
- Using RUP and Rational Rose, developed Use Cases, created Class, Sequence and UML diagrams.
- Participated in Design Review sessions for development / implementation discussions.
- Designed & coded Presentation (GUI) JSP's with Struts tag libraries for Creating Product Service Components (Health Care Codes) using RAD.
- Developing Test Cases and unit testing using Junit.
- Coded Action classes, Java Beans, Service layers, Business delegates, to implement business logic with latest features of JDK1.5 such as Annotations and Generics.
- Appropriate use of Session handling, data Scope levels within the application.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate3.0 standards, to access data from IBM DB2 database through JPA (Java Persistence API) layer creating Object-Relational Mappings and writing PL/SQL procedures and functions.
- Integrating spring injections for DAOs to achieve Inversion of Control, updating Spring Configurations for managing Java objects using callbacks.
- Prepared and executed JUNIT test cases to test the application service layer operations before DAO integration.
- Creating views and updating code to IBM Rational Clear case for Source code control.
- Solving QA defects, scheduling fixes, providing support to production application.