- 9 years of experience in the field of web development, with a good knowledge of design, development and deployment of web - applications.
- Capable of writing efficient and well documented code for web applications. Good at working in a team environment, communicating, planning and problem-solving.
- Experienced in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirement analysis, design, developing and deploying, testing, debugging, project management and implementation and application maintenance.
- Experience of working in various development processes like Test Driven Development (TDD), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Scrum and Agile.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and UML Modeling/Diagrams.
- Dealt with several Java/J2EE design patterns like MVC (Model View Controller), DAO (Data Access Object), Singleton, Frontend Controller, Service locator, Decorator and Business Delegate.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Used the basic principles of MVC to in corporate the AngularJS to build client-side application and NodeJS for building server-side API’s.
- Proficient in building multilayered web applications using Java, J2EE, JSP (JavaServer Pages), Servlets, JSF (JavaServer Faces), EJB (Enterprise JavaBeans), JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), JMS (Java message Service), Hibernate, Spring and Struts.
- Experience in developing applications with Spring Frameworks like Spring IoC, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services applications using REST Client, REST API, SOAP.
- Experience in using ANT tool, Maven to compile, package and deploy the components to the Application Servers.
- Experienced in dealing with databases like Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and MongoDB.
- Good experience in Configuration Management, deployment and delivering the packages.
- Experience in AWS Cloud Platform and its features, which include Identity and Access Management (IAM), EC2, S3, Amazon Machine Images (AMI), CLI (Command Line Interface), Simple Notification Service (SNS) and Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Developed test cases and test plans using testing frameworks like JUnit, Selenium and TestNG.
- Experience in deploying applications using Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic.
- Good experience in using version control systems like GIT, CVS and SVN.
- Development experience in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java.
Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB.
Web & Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic.
IDEs: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Sublime, NetBeans.
Version Control Systems: GIT, CVS, SVN.
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Selenium, TestNG.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows 7/8/10.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Full Stack Developer
- Dealt with Object Oriented Design as well as System Analysis and Design methodology and development using OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Design) methodology to assess business model requirements.
- Developed views and controllers for the client and the manager modules using Spring MVC.
- Dealt with DAO (Data Access Object) Design patterns for enterprise applications.
- Developed applications for admin pages using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS/2, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate and spring.
- Used AngularJS to build Single Page Applications which are cross browser compatible.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using modular based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Created Angular 2 custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user.
- Enhanced the UI by making changes to several CSS3 properties to enhance the UI as per the client requirements.
- Used NodeJS to run webpack tasks and build properly the project.
- Developed applications using JMVC framework for upgrades and improvements.
- Used JQuery selectors in order to update the content on DOM nodes.
- Developed an application using RESTful web services and Spring IOC, to provide the user to be able to access the daily status report.
- Used Maven for compilation and for building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL for back-end. Used views, functions at the Oracle Database end.
- Implemented business logic and maintained transactions using Spring Framework.
- Tracked errors using Log4j logging utility.
- Performed testing using JUnit for testing different modules.
- Used the Git version control software in order to maintain and organize the versions and configurations of the code.
- Involved in various technical and architectural design discussions with back-end teams as well as front-end team to integrate front-end and back-end.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in designing, developing and implementing applications based on MVC architecture using Struts.
- Dealt with creating commands and helper classes using Java, based on multi-threaded concepts and MVC design patterns for applications.
- Used JQuery framework for implementing UI centric AJAX behavior.
- Designed and developed interactive and portable widgets using HTML5, CSS3 and AJAX libraries.
- Created design models and mock-ups using PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Implemented advanced data grid with custom item renderers and editors.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) architecture while developing the services for the users.
- Developed data access objects in order to encapsulate all access to the data source.
- Worked with Angular JS testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha and Karma for unit testing and integration testing.
- Dealt with AJAX in order to make use of RESTful web services in the applications.
- Provided production level data to engineering team for product development, including cross browser support, CSS optimization and ADA compliance support.
- Involved in writing procedures and complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from database and to delete the data and to reload the data on Oracle database.
- Used JIIRA for tracking bugs.
- Used Git to manage and control version of build and release.
- Interacted with the back-end staff and scrum master using agile methodology, in order to implement new features in the applications.
Confidential, New Bremen, OH
- Involved in Object Oriented Design and development and System Analysis and Design.
- Involved in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in building stable ReactJS components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Developed various web components for screens using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manger).
- Used several Bootstrap plugins like Modal, Tooltip, Popover, Button, Tab, Alert, Carousel and Scroll spy for developing UI for applications.
- Worked on Java Script libraries like JQuery in order to develop applications.
- Made use of HTTP requests through JQuery and AJAX to the server to keep track of market pulse.
- Involved in developing JSP pages and used JDBC to connect to database.
- Developed Spring Framework using RESTful Web Services for handling requests and returning response to presentation tier.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used web services like WSDL and SOAP in order to get the required data from third party sources.
- Involved in writing SQL, Oracle Stored procedure and PL/SQL for back end.
- Used SVN for version controlling and JUnit for the unit testing of different modules.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create, Design Documents when and as required.
- Involved in requirements gathering, design, building and testing.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Developed a web application for generating sales reports and managing schedules.
- Created custom filters which can format data in different ways based on the requirements.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MySQL database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on Restful web service.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files in order to retrieve useful information by using AJAX.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that are compatible across various devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Worked with source version control tool SVN to manage the code repository.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles and fixed major bugs for supported browsers and platforms.
- Used RESTful APIs which support JSON and XML to access back-end data payload.
- Responsible for developing the front-end UI of the web applications.
- Designed the front-end applications and interactive web pages using HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Involved in discussions and user experience sessions in order to provide inputs on the designs and layouts.
- Dealt with handling and resolving cross browser compatibility issues.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with Business Units and UI Architects.
- Developed GUI (Graphical User Interface) using HTML, XHTML, AJAX, CSS and JQuery.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.