- Over 8+ Years of professional IT working experience in analysis, design, development/implementation, testing and supporting 3 - Tier, N-Tier, Business-to-Client, Business-to-Business applications using Strong technical knowledge in Core Java, J2EE and JEE development.
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), worked in most of the life cycle phases. Good knowledge and working experience in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
- Good experience designing databases, ORACLE 8i/9i/10g, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Experience in working with multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Strong J2EE/Java application development background, with experience in defining functional and technical specifications.
- Experienced in developing applications using Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, and JBoss.
- Expertise in web services technologies such as SOAP, Restful
- Intensive knowledge in databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Queries, Triggers, DB2 Client, Hibernate, and JPA.
- Experience in using DOM and SAX parsers to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Experience in client side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX and JSP.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts 2.x, 1.x, spring, JSF, Ext JS and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0.
- Extensive knowledge in working with J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JSF, Java Beans, JMS and Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE’s like Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, Web Logic Workshop, and WSAD/RAD.
- Experience in XML related technologies like JAXP, JAXB, XML, XSL, XSD, XPATH, DTD, and XML Schemas.
- Expertise in various components in Spring IOC, AOP and MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
- Experience with Ext JS framework using AJAX services.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software VSS, CVS and Clear Case.
- Experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton Factory Method, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Diligent and highly enthusiastic professional with strong technical, analytical and communication skills.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Macintosh
Web Technologies: J2EE, JDBC, Swing, Java Servlets, JSP, JSF Spring MVC, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, AngularJS, BootStrap, PHP, XML, JAX-RPC, SOAP (JAX- WS), RESTful (JAX-RS), MVC, Ajax, JSON, Jenkins.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, GlassFish, WebSphere (MQ), WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere portal server
Java Frameworks: Spring, Struts
ORM Tools: Hibernate
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS Access, MS SQL Server, DB2.
RCT: Subversion (SVN), Git, CVS, Perforce
IDE s: Eclipse, RAD, JDeveloper, Net Beans, Visual Studio
Content Management Sys: BEA-Web logic content management system
Application Management: Gomez, Keynote
Build Automation: Maven, Ant
Issue Reporting Tools: Bugzilla, JIRA
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Sr. Java J2ee Developer
- Actively involved in mock screens development and project start-up phase.
- Developed UI Layer for the application using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using AngularJS (Angular routing) and bootstrap.
- Developed application layout and composing tiles definitions, managed beans to use with JSF
- Spring Framework at Business Tier and uses spring’s Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Developed the AJAX functionality using Ajax4JSF tags libraries and also implementing AJAX functionality for Asynchronous calls.
- Performed Use case design, object modeling using UML, like transformation of the Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Framework leverages JSF features like Event handling, Validation mechanisms, and state management.
- Created Managed bean used to instantiate backing beans used in a JSF application and storing them in a Scope.
- Developed Struts based presentation layer, Hibernate based Dao layer and integrated them using Spring Dependency injection, ORM and Web modules
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API’s for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Developed Backing beans to handle UI components state and stores that state in a scope.
- Involved in writing the database integration code using Hibernate.
- Prototyped use of JSF for presentation development and spring for middle tier development to analyze if use would ease development.
- Extensively used JSF Core and HTML tags and also FLEX for UI development. Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database.
- Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach. Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Developed web-based customer management software and SOA architecture using Facelets, myFaces/Richfaces, JSF, spring and web services.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Worked to create an initial prototype of both Self-Pay Remittance as well as Formal Payment Plan, following OOD and discussed SOA to get positive feedbacks from the Test Clients before start of heavy coding.
- Worked in managing credit card payments through EDI.
- Attended every day Scrum meetings to provide current project status demonstrations in every two weeks, thus implementing Agile Methodology (Scrum) with Test Driven Development.
- Written SQL queries for data fetching and posting using Oracle PL/SQL Developer and CCL Plus and also performed CRUD Operations along with Inner/Outer joins.
- Followed Spring MVC pattern for the project with Servlets/JSP and JDBC.
- Used REST Web Services API’s with extensive use of AJAX call.
- Used JSON structure for request as well as for reply.
- Used Java Swing for few components in accordance with SWT application with multithreading environment with Concurrency and Java Collections.
- Used Jetty server during development using FileZilla for file transfer.
- Used Eclipse 3.0 IDE during development.
- Written JUnit Test cases with Mockito while performing unit testing.
- Used Tortoise SVN as source control tool.
- Worked with QA team during various testing phases and resolved defects.
- Used Maven build tool for compiling and packaging the application.
Confidential, Akron, Ohio
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Design and Deployment of the application.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table containing information about the contents of the JSP being developed.
- Extensively work with AJAX and JSON Dynamic HTML and CSS.
- Used Scrum (Agile) as Development methodology
- Developed Several Action, Model and response processor classes that are used once we have response from the services to handle their success and failure responses.
- Involved in creating a data model for a service where multiple providers were involved.
- Involved in Creating and consuming SOAP and REST Web services using annotations.
- Involved in generating JAXB classes from schema files.
- Developed several DAO classes interacting with EOD DB2 database and participated in writing JPA criteria builders and predicates.
- Developed several Message Driven Bean classes to consume the messages from Disassociation queue through listener ports. Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Implemented Spring MVC with the application.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using spring-Hibernate ORM and creating the Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Implemented Spring AOP for declarative transaction management.
- Implemented Spring’s dependency injection for all the DAO’s, Service Beans
- Involved in production deployment, supported.
- Working with XML parsers & configuring of XML files like Web.xml, etc.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Used Maven Deployment Descriptor Setting up build environment by writing Maven build.xml, taking build configuration and deployment of the application in all servers.
- Developed a Message Driven Bean that uses JMS to manage backend transactions
- Preparation of Test cases on JUnit during the unit testing and system testing phase
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Maven, JSTL, Spring Core, Hibernate Framework, Web Sphere Application Server, DB2, Servlets, XML, Core Java, JUnit, Ajax, RESTful Web Services.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design & development and the project was developed using Agile Methodologies.
- Used the J2EE components like Servlets, EJB’s, JSP’s and implemented Struts1.2 framework for MVC architecture.
- Developed GUI using JSP, JSTL, AJAX, HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Used EJBs (Session beans) to implement the business logic, JMS for communication for sending updates to various other applications and MDB for routing priority requests.
- All the Business logic in all the modules is written in core Java.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Used the Tiles Framework and Struts Tag Libraries in the presentation layer to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Created the presentation using the Struts framework.
- Worked on creating JSPs, Form Beans and Action classes and configured in Struts-Config.xml
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO and DTO.
- Implemented object/relational persistence (Hibernate) for the domain model in DAO layer.
- Involved in creating Database SQL and PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Implemented Singleton classes for property loading and static data from DB.
- Registrations are sent to another application using JMS technology.
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Used Spring2.0 Managed beans to use windows session state framework to persist session to the database.
- Configured listeners and wrote MDB’s (Message driven bean) to listen to the messages and subscribe to the topic put by the core application.
- Used Log4J to print info, warning and error data on to the logs.
- Application is deployed on Websphere6.1 application server which is installed on AIX operating system.
- Wrote high level and low-level design for features Document Creation.
- Coding Action classes and respective validations using struts framework.
- Designed User Interfaces using JSP.
- Created new views using JSP, Servlets, EJB and XML.
- Installed and configured WebSphere application Server.
- Involved in Unit Testing.
- Involved in Coding and Debugging the project.
- Coding of different Servlets which contains validation and business logic.
- Provided instructions and required assistance to for deploying code in production and pre-production servers.
- Extensively used Eclipse based STS IDE for building, developing and integrating the application.
- Used Table per hierarchy inheritance of hibernates and mapped polymorphic associations.
- Developed one-many, many-one, one-one annotation based mappings in Hibernate.
- Developed DAO service methods to populate the domain model objects using hibernate.
- Used java collections API extensively such as Lists, Sets and Maps.
- Wrote DAO classes using Spring and Hibernate to interact with database for persistence.
- Wrote and tested Java Beans to retrieve trading data and subscriber's information from MySQL database server.
- Implemented Unit and Integration test cases with JUNIT Framework based on Functional Flow.
- Wrote request handler methods in the Spring MVC controllers.
- Designed unit test plans and developed JUnit cases
- Configured view resolvers for Spring MVC Web layer.
- Configured Log4j for logging and debugging.
Environment: Java 1.5, JDBC JSP, Servlets, Java Script, Struts, SOAP Web Services, SOAP UI, Log4J, Perforce, Oracle (Sql).