- Master’s degree with 4 years of work experience as IT professional in Financial Services & Manufacturing Industries in the domain of web and desktop application development and maintenance.
- Experience in creating new modules as part of upgrade process in WebGUI for Fund Administration using Struts2 MVC Framework, JSP, Tiles and CSS for UI, Hibernate ORM for CRUD operations and validations.
- Experience in developing a new module of web application for India Imaging System project based on Struts MVC framework and Spring Container.
- TOAD for ORACLE, TOAD for SQL Server, SQL DEVELOPER and SQL Server Management Studio was used for writing SQL CRUD queries.
- Experience using Apache Tomcat, WebLogic servers to build, deploy applications in IDE Eclipse.
- Experience in IVR Application Monitoring in Linux server, Sales and Switch Board Grammar Files Generation and deployment to production and performing Validations in IVR Domain.
- Good knowledge of SDLC. Knowledge of Design Patterns, Data structures in applications Object Oriented Programming Concepts, File I/O operations, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Modifying existing SAP Crystal Reports according to business users’ requirements.
- Currently working on design of “Product Innovation tool” using ASP.NET Web Forms, Web page Styles using Bootstrap CSS.
- Adding new features to Internal Confidential & Confidential Helpdesk application, developed using C# WPF and fix bugs in System Information application.
- About Myself: Self - Starter, enthusiast in learning new skills and accept challenges, collaborate and communicate effectively, work independently and can be a strong team player.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C#, Python
Frameworks: Struts MVC, Spring, Hibernate ORM, ASP.NET
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio
Database: Oracle, SQL Server
Version Control & Monitoring tools: SVN, VSS, Git
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Currently working on “Product Innovation tool” project developing ASP.NET Web application to create web forms collecting product design data from Sales team and customers into SQL Server and process the data in the backend for data analysis and generate insights about products.
- Gathered and documented Requirements from Stakeholders, analyzed, designing, developing the code, testing in local development environment.
- Writing C# WPF & Console applications in Visual Studio for internal business operations like Purchase Order Import to Concur application, adding new features to Helpdesk application, Bug fixes to System Information application. Performing Code Reviews and work on changes.
- Using GitHub repository in working on projects simultaneously and integrate others code changes upon reviewing.
- Handling production issues in ERP, maintain role-based security access to users, resolve access maintenance to modules in ERP, application errors and escalate the tickets to support team upon identifying and analyzing the severity of issues.
Environment: WordPress 4.6, 4.8, Creative Cloud Suite 2017, Visual Studio 2013,ASP.NET Web Forms, SQL Server2012, Windows Server 2012, SQL Server Management Studio, Crystal Reports XI.
- Worked on developing a module called EAC Modification of project ‘Enterprise Pricing Request’.
- Implementing the project on basis of MVC architecture with Spring's Dependency Injection concept for POJO classes.
- Integrating Hibernate ORM Framework with Spring framework for data persistence operations.
- Involved in writing code for business logic, DAO classes and ensure to resolve any bugs in the code. Struts Validation Framework was used for performing Front End validations.
- Front end pages were rendered by using HTML5, CSS3, JSP, Java script and AJAX.
- Good Understanding of Database connectivity with Oracle and involved in writing SQL queries, table joins for storing and retrieving the application data.
- Gained knowledge on interacting with team members in understanding the technical documents, analyzing the requirements and ensure work is done before deadlines.
Environment: Java, Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, HTML5, JSP, AJAX, Spring Core, Spring MVC, CSS3, Java Script, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Collection Frameworks, Oracle, WebLogic.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams using UML.
- Database connection logic was implemented in DB Connection classes to interact with Oracle database in storing, retrieving the user/student details. Collections framework was utilized in action forms.
- Apache Tomcat was used for build and run application and test for resolving errors in application
Assistant Software Engineer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing of functionality of new module in "India Imaging" System, and two new modules in upgrading the existing IVR Administration Web GUI.
- Production support in monitoring IVR applications on Linux server and generate weekly grammar files to deploy to production.
- As part of Web GUI:
- Implemented CRUD Operations using Hibernate ORM and performed validations on database using Hibernate Validator.
- Maintained versions of code by using SVN as repository and commit code changes to it.
- Build and Deployed Web GUI in Tomcat server.
- As part of India Imaging:
- Implemented Struts MVC for presentation layer and used their Action Servlets as controllers.
- Configured Spring Containers for the business logic layer and Spring DAO for database related jobs.
- Created tables in Oracle database and write queries in XML file which are then loaded into application.
- Microsoft VSS repository was used in synchronizing changes, viewing project history, sharing files and merging changes with team member’s code.
- WebLogic Application Server was used for deployment of application.
- Coordinated with Onsite team as needed and updated project status in scheduled meetings.