- 20+ years of experience in computer/IT software full SDLC including asset tracking/management, financial services, logistic system for Confidential, electronic publication, information management system, and telecomm software system.
- Recent technical focus has been in Spring/Hibernate, iBatis, Groovy/Grails development.
- 5+ years Java EE, Spring, iBatis, Groovy/Grails
- 10 years of core Java development
- Design Patterns, UML
- MVC (Java based) multi - tier development
- Struts Framework
- 15 years of relational database such as Oracle, SQL/MySQL
- SQL script writing skill
- 15 years in OOD/OOP in Java and C++
- 4+ years of Perl scripting experience
- 20+ years of UNIX, VI editor, K/B/C shell scripting
- 10 years Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, RAD, Tomcat, Websphere / WebLogic Server
- 3+ year Software development methodology Agile/SCRUM ** 3+ years VXML & Voice Application
Lead IVR Analyst Developer
- IVR VXML and voice application development servicing credit card automated system -
- Migrated legacy IVR to Java 8, JDBC connection to backend DB. Front end is Nuance Voice tool and Avaya voice browser for VXML processing.
- Spring Boot, REST Web Service, JUnit. Developed new features for IVR including build voice grammar, dialog module, Servlet/Webservice calls, etc. SDLC and Agile/Scrum environment.
- Windows/UNIX environment, JIRA, Maven, Git, Jenkins
Sr. Java EE System Application Developer
- Java 6/7 EE, Spring, Struts II, Hibernate, Maven, SVN, MySQL/SQL Server, and Mobile device development
- Reduced cost and improved development cycle using code analysis, prototyping, using Maven Archetype
- Developed the 1st Active RFID Adapter for Confidential Corp Asset Tracking System in Java 6 EE, Spring and Oracle DB
Sr. Java Application Developer/Consultant
- Led design and development of eDelivery Financial Notification and Confirmation Service in Java EE, Spring/iBatis, UNIX, Maven/SVN, Eclipse, Oracle/SQL, Hudson CI, Java Mail Service
- Implemented Mutual Fund Reimbursement (MFR) System, Liability Data Storage System (LDSS) in Groovy/Grails 2.1.0, UNIX, Maven/SVN, Eclipse, Oracle/SQL
Sr. Java Application Consultant
- Developed eCommerce application for www.CablesToGo.com in Java EE technologies and SAP.
Sr. Software Developer
- Developed Confidential Recruiting Portal Application in LifeRay and Java EE technologies
- Enhanced Confidential Education System in Apache Maven, WebLogic server, CI in Hudson System
Sr. Developer Analyst
- Developed Middle/Backend Java Application for Confidential Purchase Requirement Process System ( Confidential ) in J2EE technologies, Oracle DB, SQL Developer, RAD, Rational Rose Tools, ClearCase/ClearQuest, Code Purifier
- Analyzed business requirements, developed government required software development documentation
- Developed and enhanced Information Management Automation Tool for Confidential in UML, J2EE technologies, MySQL, NetBeans, Tomcat, JBoss, CVS, Ant
Sr. Software Engineer / Java Developer
- Developed data fabrication system for www.ScienceDirect.com and National Institute of Health (NIH) publications with full SDLC using SGML, HTML, XML and XSLT.
- Migrated Data fabrication system from legacy, which was OmniMark language based application, to Java EE technology based system with Oracle DB, Toad, ClearCase and WSAD/Eclipse IDE.
- Processed daily batch data feeds to data fabrication system using Korn/Borne, Perl scripting language in UNIX environment.
- Performed maintenance/production support for publications on www.ScienceDirect.com.
- Developed software for Network Management Operating System (NEMOS) in C++, UNIX, SQL, and Sablime & nmake
- Enhanced system in memory leak prevention and created application objects to monitor the switching system network traffic and control management
- Upgraded billing system for Qwest Communications in C/C++, Pro*C, COBOL and Oracle under VMS OS
- Resolved large memory leak issues on telecomm software, Upgraded CCSS7 Network Management System for Lucent Technologies in C++ and Purifier in UNIX and Oracle DB
- Developed Software Infrastructure, led project integration and releases for LexisNexis search engines and services in C++, and UNIX Shell scripts in Sun Solaris environment