- 8+yearsof experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object - Oriented Client-Server technologies.
- Extensively worked with Retail, Healthcare, Insurance and Investment domain with good knowledge of developing complex projects and good management skills of the deliverables.
- Experience in working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model.
- Good knowledge on core java with strong understanding of Multithreading, Collections, Exception handling, Garbage Collector.
- Strong expertise and experience in design and development of backend applications with consuming and producing Web Services such as RESTful services with jersey libraries and integrated with Spring and Hibernate ORM framework.
- Expertise in working and running java applications on JVM.
- Extensive project implementation skills using both core and advanced Java technologies including Spring MVC, Hibernate (ORM)framework.
- Extensive knowledge of Spring MVC framework, Hibernate.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular 2, Angular JS 2.0, React.JS, Node.JS, Bootstrap, AJAX and jQuery.
- Experience in working with Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, IBM Web sphere (WAS), and Log 4j for logging.
- Expertise in using development tools likeEclipse, Net Beans and IntelliJIDEA.
- Extensively worked on n-tier architecture systems with application system development using Core Java, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, JPA, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, Web services, Restful (JAX-Rs, Jersey) and SOAP web services.
- Experiencewith various MVC frameworks like Angular.JS, Node.JS, bootstrap.JS, react.JS, D3.JS, etc.
- Tested REST web services with SoapUI, Advance Rest Client.
- Experience in message streaming by using Apache Kafka.
- Experience in administering cloud tools Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools.
- Hands on experience in design and development of integration workflows using MuleSoft ESB.
- Hands on experience in Risk Management Cloud Computing/PaaS/SaaS/IaaS Infrastructure
- Good knowledge in JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Maven and Jenkins.
- Good Exposure on Virtualization and Containers Docker.
- Experience in Shell Scripting, SQL Server, Unix and Linux, Open stock.
- Having experience in variousRDBMS databases like Oracle, SQL server, MySQLand NoSQL databaselike Mongo DB, Cassandra.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in deploying WAR, JAR, and EAR files in J-Boss, Web-Logic, Web sphere application servers in Linux/Unix/Windows environment.
- Strong Skills in Analytical, Data Gathering, Analyzing, Problem Solving, Coordinating, Planning and Organizing.
- Hands on experience in cloud automation using AWS CloudFormation Templates, Chef, and Puppet.
- Experience in implementing Web Service client using REST and XML standard using SOA.
- Experience in understanding project issues and ability to work individually, as part of a co-located team or as part of a distributed global team.
- Have experience in using microservices like Spring Boot.
- Excellent communicationskills and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong experience with Version Control like GITand CVS.
- Extensive experience working with AJAX framework and single page web applications using AngularJS.
Java Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Web Services, JDBC, SOAP, RMI.
Methodology: Agile, Scrum, OOAD, SDLC.
App/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Apache camel, WebSphere, JBoss, WAS 5.x, Grunt server.
Applications Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSF.
Web services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, REST, JSON, JAX-RS, Spring Boot
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, MangodB, Cassandra. Tools: JUNIT, Log4j, JMETER,Maven, Soap UI, XML,XPATH, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Agile Scrummethodology was used to develop the application.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, developmentof the project.
- Coding was implemented Using Spring Boot, Java and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Developed test cases by using JUnit and spring integration test framework.
- Utilized data structures (array, linked list, binary trees) and algorithms (sorts, searches, hash) to achieve Low Latency.
- Designed and developed the persistence layer using Hibernate persistent objects
- Used JPA and Hibernate with entity beans for interacting persistence layer for CRUD operations.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using Restful.
- Preparing all the Assumption sheets needed for the future purpose.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL database like Cassandra database.
- Used LDAP to enable access to directories.
- Involved in Designing Kafka messaging queues.
- Developed and test application modules into Microservices.
- Worked on JIRA for tracking and updating the JIRA tickets.
- Developed the Integration workflows using the MuleSoft ESB 3.7.3 Framework.
- Resources were exchanged using RESTful web services with the data passed around in JSON format.
- Used several Java 8 concepts likeStream API, Time API, Collection API, lambda expressions to migrate the existing application.
- Used JENKINS, DOCKER and AWS SERVICES for Deployment.
- Authentication and Authorization is implemented by Spring Security.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by AngularJS 2.0.
- Involved in testing and bug fixing.
- Worked with GIT Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Auditing tool is implemented by using log4j.
- Used JUnit to test, debugged and implemented the application.
Sr. Java Developer
- Working with core technical skills in Java, Multi-Threading, JSP, Java 8, Restful Web Services, Hibernate, JDBC.
- Worked on Agile Scrum methodology and involved in stand-up meetings to monitor the progres
- Implemented Java SE and J2EE Design patterns.
- Proficient in developing REST Web Services using the technologies Spring Boot and cloud.
- Developed microservices using Java/Spring boot on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Built RESTful API using Spring REST Controller and communicating with REST Template.
- Created RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with microservices.
- Contributed to the application architecture of several micro-services (PCF/AWS).
- Implement API Service using Apache Camel.
- Worked on JIRA for tracking and updating the JIRA tickets
- Engineered new services to provide added resiliency to an existing micro-service architecture.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Created Mongo DB/NoSQL collections.
- Involved in bug fixing.
- Used GIT for the version control management
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller
- Containerizing microservices with Docker and deploying to Cloud platform (AWS).
- Developed Kafka producer and consumer components for real time data processing.
- Outlined tasks and provided time estimates needed to complete user-stories.
- Involved in client meetings both Off shore and Onshore.
Sr Java Web Developer
- Worked on Scrum Agile methodology for development of the application.
- Involved in analyzing the requirements and participated in discussions with business analysts.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSPTag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Experience in multithreaded applications.
- Expertise in working and running java applications on JVM.
- Created the middle tier using EJBs Stateless Session Bean, Java Servlets.
- Implement API Service using Apache Camel.
- Developed cloud native microservices using Spring cloud and Spring Boot.
- Created various helper classes needed following core java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes
- Added user validations and user permissions by using the Node.js.
- Involved in writing HQL and SQL Queries for Oracle database.
- Used custom logging framework for Mule ESB application.
- Developed XML Schema to generate Java Bean classes.
- Used the Linux servers on all the environments.
- Written the integration test to execute full systems using the Groovy.
- Created REST Web Services for the management of data using JAX-RS.
- Used Tomcat Application server for live services.
- Configure JIRA to set up a trusted communication between JIRA and Confluence.
- Used Log4j to set up debugging and error information for production support.
- Used Junit for unit testing andJenkins for automated build and deploy process.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
- Provide support for the onsite team on technical issues and participate in client meetings related to project management and technical deliveries.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Worked on AGILE methodology.
- Good knowledge on Core java like multithreading, collections and Exception handling etc.
- Written Java Script, HTML, CSS, Servlets, and JSP for designing GUI of the application.
- Developing the application using Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the application.
- Developed SQL queries for retrieving data used to generate the reports.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React.JS.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation-basedSpring MVC, Hibernate, Java Beans and jQuery.
- Used GIT for the version control management.
- Involved in Servlets, Java Bean programming on the server side for the communication between clients and server.
- Good Understanding and Working with customer’s framework, products, product technology and work practices.
- Developed SOAP based Webservices using Apache CXF.
- Deployed application on JBoss server and used Maven as a build tool.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all use cases and executed them.
- Worked with Quality Assurance team in tracking and fixing bugs.
- Played a key role in for developing the application and fixing the production issues.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases.
- Experience on client change requests and enhancements on an Agile based development platform.
- Used Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, hibernateused for integrating with database.
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes.
- Developed User Interface using jQuery.
- Worked as a Core Java Developer and responsible for Deployment and necessary configuration of WebSphere Application Servers.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Used Web Servicesfor creating rate summary.
- Used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting data from different module and used SAX XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of valuable information such as payment status report.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Rational ClearQuest for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.
Environment: JDK 1.5, JSP 2.0, HTML, Java Script, Struts 1.2.8,Tomcat, JDBC 3.0, IBM Web Sphere 6.1, XML,Unix, JUnit, UML, JDBC, Oracle 10g.
- Responsible for Designing and developing the application.
- Used several J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, MVC- Model along with Struts to develop application.
- Implemented Action classes, Form classes and created struts-config files, validation files, tiles definitions, resource bundles for the entire application using struts framework.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Involved in writing Ant script to build the front-end application.
- Developed DAO’s with SQL queries to process database transactions.
- Used Eclipse as IDE to create, test and deploy EJB components.
- Used CVS for version controlling.
- Design and developed Oracle stored procedures, functions, triggers and PL/SQL modules.
- Involved in writing Junit test cases.