- Have 2 year’s + of extensive professional experience in developing application using web and Java Technologies
- Expertise in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC ) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing.
- Experience in SDLC methodologies like Agile, Waterfall .
- Worked extensively on Front - end and Middle-tier using J2EE technologies with backend as Oracle.
- Extensively worked in HTML5/CSS3 development and designed new web features using MVC Design pattern of java.
- Experienced in the implementation of Core concepts of Java , J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets .
- Excellent skills in Core Java (Swing Components, JDBC, Collections), J2EE (Servlets, JSP, Spring, EJB and Struts) frameworks.
- Good Knowledge in Spring Core for Dependency Injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated with Hibernate.
- Knowledge in XML, JSON, REST Web Services for communicating data between different applications.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, both Technical and Business related.
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work individually as well in team.
- Involved in Test Designing by preparing High Level Scenarios & Test Cases.
- Good Knowledge on writing Feature Files to automate scenarios by using Cucumber frame work.
- Knowledge in backend databases like Oracle and MySQL.
- Used Build tools such as Ant and Maven
- Experience in developing Unit test cases using JUnit .
Programing Languages: JAVA, C, C++,J2EE
Middleware Technologies: Servlets, Java Beans, JSP, JDBC
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful
Frameworks: Hibernate, Struts, Spring
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Cucumber, Selenium
Version Control tools: Git
Developer Tools: Eclipse IDE, Atom, Intellij IDEA
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Involved in Requirements Analysis, Design and implementation of the solution.
- Worked with business owners, developers and project stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Collaborate with off shore team to discuss about requirements.
- Analyze and verify automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration and system testing.
- Design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Designed Test cases Using SDT (State Driven Testing) Framework.
- Implemented BDD through Cucumber.
- Created Feature Files for Cucumber Automation.
- Worked on proof of concept for developing application using Node JS and Backbone.
- Worked on Ajax and Java Script for dynamic content loading of the data into UI.
- Involved in developing responsive web pages by using CSS and Java Script libraries.
- Used Polaris framework for the development of web application by using Node Js, Ajax and Handlebars.
- Involved in deriving at class diagrams and sequence diagrams during the design phase of the project using UML.
- Extensively written JQuery for responsive event handling
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Implemented Restful web services.
- The request and response from the client is controlled using Session Tracking in JSP Deployed on Web Logic Server for handling HTTP Request/Response.
- Participated in preparing Test Scenarios, writing positive, negative and boundary value level test cases based on the given Requirement, Design Document, Technical Specification Document.
Environments: Java, spring, Hibernate, JSP, JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Oracle, GIT, SQL, XML, Restful web services, MyEclipse 8.6
Junior Java Developer (Intern)
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Design of the application
- Worked with Java developers in Software Development Kit (SDK) development efforts, modifying the interface as per user convenience using Java codes.
Environment: s: Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Oracle 10g, MyEclipse 8.6