- Over 8+ years of experience with proven expertise in design and development of Java Enterprise Applications using JAVA, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, J2EE, XML, XSD, JAX - WS Web services and SOAP .
- Experience using frameworks like Spring, JPA, Hibernate , and Struts2 .
- Experience on all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ).
- Expertise working in the Agile methodology environments like Scrum, TDD, BDD .
- Experience in developing Single Page Application ( SPA ) using AngularJS, Routing, Controllers , Services, and Custom Directives, Node.js, Bower, Grunt .
- Experience in developing distributed Web applications and Enterprise applications using Java/ J2EE technologies ( Core Java (JDK 8), Servlets, JSP, EJB ).
- Expertise in Client-side scripting with AngularJS, Bootstrap and AJAX Extensions and Toolkit Controls.
- Skilled at programming in J2EE/JAVA applications using various IDE tools Eclipse, Sublime, NetBeans , and RAD ( WSAD )
- Extensive experience in design, development and support Model View Controller using Struts and Spring framework.
- Expertise in developing Multi-tier enterprise level web applications using various J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Multi-threading API.
- Experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EC2 AMI, EBS Cloud watches , AWS Config, Auto-scaling, IAM and AWS S3 .
- Experienced with J2EEDesignPatterns such as MVC , Session Façade, DAO, DTO, Singleton Pattern , Front Controller
- Experienced in databases such as Oracle, MS SQL , and Sybase Server to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and packages
- Experienced in writing shell, ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins ( CI ) scripts for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Good knowledge on data evaluation and transformation using UNIX Shell scripting
- Extensively worked on XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, XQuery, XPath , and DTD .
- Experienced in developing web services with XML based protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Expertise in developing and consuming RESTful Web services and developed Restful API with JSON and XML.
- Highly proficient in developing and deploying Java/J2EE applications on Application Servers IBM WebSphere, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat , and WebLogic.
- Experience in Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML, J2EE Design Patterns.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using Junit, Testing, Mockito.
- Experienced using tools like JIRA , Confluence.
- Extensive experience using SQL and PL/SQL to write complex queries, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Proficiency in working with SQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra .
- Experience in using different version control systems like GIT, SVN, CVS .
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, work within a team environment.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Node JS, AngularJS, React JS HTML5 and Bootstrap 3.0/3.3, EXT JS.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB 3.0, JMS and JDBC.
Frameworks: STRUTS, SPRING, HIBERNATE, JSF, Rich Face, ANT, Maven, Log4J
JAXWS, JAX: RS, SOA, Apache CXF, Jersey, Apache Axis2 and Spring WS
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 6/7, Jetty 9, GlassFish 3, WebLogic 11g and JBoss.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MS SQL, MySQL, Dynamo DB, PostgreSQL and DB2.
Version Control/ Build Automation: SVN, GitHub, CVS, Maven 3.0/2.0, Gradle 1.0, Ant, Jenkins, Ivy, Hudson and TeamCity
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), analysis, redesign of architecture, analyzing the various technologies, preparing technical and support documentation.
- Involved in designing some of the processes in the application that are developed by other developers.
- Developed non-functional HTML5, CSS3 pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with Architect and Business Units.
- Used Angular JS framework to extend the HTML5 template
- Responsible in developing single page applications using Angular JS Used UI-Router in the application.
- Implemented Spring MVC pattern to ensure clean separation between the presentation tier and business tiers.
- Migrated the SQL database to AWS RDS Multi AZs.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Application Context using IOC and DI concepts.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (Inversion of control) feature of Spring.
- Developed Session beans, which encapsulate the workflow logic and used Hibernate to access data.
- Implemented Spring-JDBC template for persistence CRUD operations.
- Converted a monolithic app to micro services architecture using Spring Boot
- Developed Spring Boot application, which includes the development of producing and consuming REST Services as part of user and MicroServices
- Extensively used the Spring tag libraries (JSTL and HTML5 Tags, CSS3 tags etc.) and Custom tag libraries.
- Consumed RESTful web services to verify the customer eligibility for the applied policy.
- Involved in debugging and testing.
- Used Git/SourceTree for version control/Source code repository. JIRA for issue/defect tracking and project management
- Experienced in deploying Node JS APIs and REST based micro services to Amazon Web Services using AWS EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Created fulfilment report and order aging report module for analytics driven by AWS SNS/SQS events.
- Involved in performing application deployment to AWS Elastic Beanstalk environment.
- Prepared Use-Cases from the given requirements and also interacted with clients for requirements gathering and clarifications.
- Created Test Plans using Quality Center by Junit.
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Developing sample implementations based out of finalized design patterns.
- Developed Spring DAO templates to all type of CRUD operations.
- Web Logic 12c Installation and monitoring the status of the server.
- Created Spring Boot applications testing suite using Spring Junit plugin and Mockito framework.
- Used Jenkins tool and made customizations according to the local build to track out the build status.
- Development and deployment across clustered environment of Apache HTTP server.
- Used JBOSS container for enterprise applications.
- Design of application components using Java Collections and providing concurrent database access using multithreading.
- Development of portlets for the frontend and deployed on WebLogic.
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST web services.
- Experience in moving the Relational to non-relational data stores like Cassandra.
- Used Mongo DB as one of the data source for internal dashboard views to display the logs and stats of OSB service.
- Implementation of HTTP Basic Authentication to restrict access by looking up users in plain text password and group files using Apache Mod Auth.
- Exporting Relational stores data to non-relational stores like Mongo DB.
- Developed all the Junit test cases for all the different layer implementations.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed custom JSON parsers to automatically discover the projects or schemas defined in the data source.
- Experience in using Vagrant to make Docker containers portable
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Maven.
- Developed Maven configuration files for all the existing plugins to make part of the build.\
- Used Agile pattern, attending scrums on regular basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Extensively used Maven to build all the plugins and verify all the test cases which are part of the build.
Environment: Java 1.6, HTML5, XML, Hibernate 3.0, Grunt JS, Struts 1.3.10, Spring 4, Spring Security, ACL, Cassandra, JDBC Template, SAML, SSO, JSON, Mongo DB, Eclipse, Mule ESB, SOA, Agile, Docker Vagrant, Angular JS, NODE JS, Maven, Subversion, TFS, SOAP, REST, Linux, Log4J, Junit.
- Created the Vroozi Invoicing interface using AngularJS, NodeJS, Restful, Spring MVC and Spring Data.
- Extensively worked on Core Java including exceptional handling and collections with code review and sharing best practices with the team.
- Used React JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Developed drag and drop document editing and Created reusable UI components using React JS.
- Worked on Amazon SQS for messaging and Active MQ for asynchronous communication between two modules.
- Worked on development and operations to facilitate deployment of components over AWS using Jenkins.
- Applications Development, coordinating with business users, QA team and colleagues in Agile environment.
- Applied data transformation business rules to transform code from one format to another format using Node JS.
- Heavily worked with MongoDB for user data maintenance.
- Build REST web service on Spring controller in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front end.
- Designed & developed the business components using Java EE, Restful API (JAX-RS) with Spring Boot, Design Patterns, MySQL, XML, JSON technologies.
- Implemented DAO layers using JPA standards and Hibernate API interfaces, developed POJO, and implemented Hibernate and integration with Spring Framework.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from parent beans and worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks using Service Oriented architecture SOA.
- Developed strategies for integrating internal security model into new project with Spring Boot.
- Used Spring boot to create a FAT jar to deploy in the production environment.
- Integrated SOAP and RESTful web services for the application.
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool and Log4J for logging errors and messages
- Used Eclipse IDE for code development along with GIT for managing the code and JENKINS for continue integration.
- Used Junit, Mockito and Easy Mock to write different test cases.
- Used NPM to download packages a.k.a library that manage front end components.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service).
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build, Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- AWS is used to coordinate and manage the delivery of messages to the subscribers. Client side validations and server side validations are done according to the business needs.
- Deployed application in virtual server - Amazon Web Services for maintaining Volumes, Creating Snapshots and Security Groups in AWS.
- JIRA is used for tracking work progress and dividing tasks. Wrote documentation on Confluence for the newly developed API
Lloyds Bank, NY
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Designed the application using MVC, Factory, Data Access Object(DAO) and Session Facade Design Patterns.
- Responsible for creating reports using BIP Reports using Oracle 11g version, SQL server Designed, and integrated with necessary stored procedures in DB2.
- Set up the application in Maven for building and used Subversion as version control.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Singleton.
- Developed business layer using Spring, Hibernate, JMS.
- Created JSF components for presentation layer.
- Creation of technical specifications, coding, unit and system integration testing for the enhancements and conducted reviews with users.
- Implemented web designed interfaces web interfaces using HTML, JSP, Servlets, AJAX, Java script, and CSS.
- JUnit Testing Framework for Unit Level Testing.
- Developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application onto Web logic Application Server and ran UNIX shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process.
- Log 4j was used to log both User Interface and Domain Level messages and also worked with SQL and Stored procedure in the development of the application.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing controller and backend service classes.
Consumed Web Services by implementing Spring's REST support to make the development of RESTful Web services.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, JMS, XML, Web Services (SOAP and REST based), MySQL, JUnit, Log4j, SOAP UI, Eclipse, Git, Maven, Tomcat8.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Used Spring MVC on the web layer and business delegate and DAO on the business layer.
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets and HTML.
- Implementation of Web Design based on CSS, HTML, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Created database program in SQL server to manipulate data accumulated by internet transactions.
- Wrote Servlets class to generate dynamic HTML pages.
- Developed Servlets and back-end Java classes using Web Sphere application server.
- Design and develop the processes using multithreading to make it asynchronous.
- Follow the best practices in coding like removing unnecessary casting, using generics in Hash Map, caching, Collections like sort, comparator, list, set and Design patterns.
- Confirmed the performance improvement by measuring the processes again and feedbacks from the user.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database.
- Performed usability testing for the application using JUnit Test.
- Maintenance of a Java GUI application using JFC/Swing.
- Created complex SQL and used JDBC connectivity to access the database
- Involved in the design and coding of the data capture templates, presentation and component templates.
- Part of the team that designed, customized and implemented metadata search and database synchronization.
- Used Oracle as Database and used Toad for queries execution and Involved in writing SQL scripts, PL SQL code for procedures and functions.