- 5 + yearsofworkingexperiencein Java - based EnterpriseapplicationDesign, Development Integration, Implementations and Development’s.
- Experience in IT Industry involved in Developing, Implementing and maintenance of various web-based applications using Java, J2EE and S OA Technologies.
- Experienced working with different Software methodologies like Agile, Scrum and Waterfall model.
- Highly experienced in using OOPS for building n-tier architecture systems with hands on development experienced in front-end UI Layer core business frameworks and Back-end database layer integration.
- Administration of Production, Test Driven development environments carrying Windows , Ubuntu (RHEL ) Red Hat Linux , SUSE Linux, Centos and Solaris servers.
- Experienced in Core Java Such as OOPs, Collections, Exceptions Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Swing, Annotations, Concurrency, Multi-Threading.
- Designed and created business applications utilizing JSP, JTS, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation, JMS, Struts, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, Swing, Serialization and Externalization.
- Experienced with various modules in spring framework like Spring IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring DAO (JDBC, ORM), Spring AOP and Spring Batch.
- Experience in Producing and consuming Web Services Technologies like Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAXR (Java API for XML Registries).
- Experienced in implementing Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top down Approach and Bottom Up Approach.
- Enough measure of involvement in understanding and hands-on using various extensible Markup Languages (XML) technologies like XPath, XQuery, DOM and JAXB.
- Experienced in developing data access /persistence layer using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks like Hibernate and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Worked broadly on different IDEs such as Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, and deployment using Web Server Apache Tomcat and Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic and JBoss.
- Mastery in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX, and Linux platforms.
- Experience in using code repository tools - SVN and GitHub .
Languages: Java, C, C++, Grails
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP,EJB2.0, JDBC, MVC Architecture, Java Beans
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Log4j.
Design/Analysis: Object Oriented Methodologies, UML, Design Patterns
Software Tools: Eclipse IDE, Net Beans, XML schema, Oracle SQL DeveloperBuild Tools: ANT,Maven
SCM Tools: GIT,Ansible,Puppet,AWS,OpenStack,VM ware, Docker
Scripting: Shell Scripting, Python,Ruby
Continous Integration: Jenkins/Hudson
Operation Systems: Windows 2000/98/XP/NT, UNIX, LINUX, MAC OS
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic, Apache Tomcat.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation using Agile Methodology and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IoC) and Hibernate.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as DTO, Intercepting Filters, Singleton and Data Access Object(DAO)
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by AngularJS.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB, JMS etc.
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Preparing the migration document for migrating application from Struts to Spring and Responsive web designing the application.
- Develop the changes using JSTL, jQuery, JCP, JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Web services.
- Configure beans in spring configuration file with Spring IOC, Spring AOP concepts.
- Experienced in developing SOAP-based Web Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAXB).
- Worked on XML Technologies like XML Parsers, JAXB for binding data to java objects.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time
- Produced RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation and consumed SOAP web services.
- Used Couch Base Server to give low-inertness information administration to expansive -scale intelligent Web Applications.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams
Confidential, Freehold, NJ
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, and testing phases.
- Designed the User Interface using use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Experience in working with Agile Methodologies. Have Experience in SCRUM Methodologies.
- Developed the application with HTML for widgets alignment.
- Experience with Unit test framework.
- Understand the existing systems and incorporating into current systems as a result of change in new business rules.
- Designed User Interface framework using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), JSON, XML and AJAX.
- Developed the automation environment for build, deployment, and configuration of portlets onto the IBM WebSphere portal server using ANT scripts (build), XML Access scripts (deployment).
- Developed custom JSR 168 Portlets related to various Business scenarios and processes including Order processing, Purchasing and HR.
- Used RAD (Rational Application Developer) as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Used Oracle 10g for Creating SQL statements to insert as well as to fetch data from the database.
- Experience with API creation and testing with Rest client and Postman in browser for getting the response.
- Involved in coming up with good design of Spring controller related classes (Controllers, Form Controllers, Handler Interceptors) suitable for Handset Inventory.
- Used Spring Core (Dependency Injection), ORM integration and MVC, AOP modules.
- Developed the entire application by implementing MVC Architecture.
- Used WebLogic Application Server to deploy, implement and test the coded functionality.
- Developed and store the data in hierarchical namespace in a three tier data structure and synchronized the data.
- Experienced in code review and represent as a team lead across all functionalities.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Implemented log4j for logging.
- Environment : J2EE, Hibernates, Spring-Portlets, MVC, AOP, IBM WebSphere, RAD 8.5, Oracle10g/11g Oracle VM, WSDL, SOAP, RESTFUL, JQuery, JSP, JDBC, CSS3, HTML, SQL, WebLogic 8.0, Windows
Jr Java Developer
- Designing JSP using Java Beans, Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration the application.
- Developed using simple Struts Validation for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Co-ordinate Application testing with the help of testing team.
- Writing stored procedures, Packages, Views, Cursors, Functions and triggers using SQL&PL/SQL in the back end.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database.