- Specialized in development and implementation of Application, mobile and Web based Technology Solutionsusing J2EE Architecture Frameworks.
- Experience building dashboards and websites in Responsive Design
- Expert level knowledge in AWS cloud services in the category of deployment .
- Experience in working with frameworks like Struts, spring, JSF and implementing various J2EE design patterns such as Singleton, Session Façade Pattern, Data Access Object and Factory design patterns.
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTfulAPI's& frameworks like WSDL, SOAP, REST, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI.
- Expertise in developing and implementing SOAP/RESTful web services using SOAP, WSDL, Axis2, Apache CXF and Rest Easy.
- Designed and created RESTful APIs using Spring Boot Framework
- Solid working experience in various IDE's: Notepad++, Sublime Text, Komodo IDE, visual studio.
- Extensive experience in developing web pages quickly and effectively using jQuery and in making web pages with cross browser compatible.
- Used Angular modules like Angular-animate, Angular-Cookies, Angular-Filter, Angular-Mocks, Angular - Resource, Angular- Route, Angular-Sanitize, Angular-Touch and Angular-UI-Bootstrap.
- Extensively used Node.JS tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack; Developed internal CLI applications using Commander Module for application build.
- Familiarity with Play.2X framework and experience in React flux libraries Redux JS.
- Deploy cloud-based applications on Open Shift Enterprise Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) through an automated process
- Using React.js to implement rich functions in various pages, form validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input
- Implemented generating the verification hash code using crypto package on Node.JS and added user validations and user permissions by using the Node.JS.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.JS and Node.JS in effective web design.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall for Test driven development (TDD) methodologies and web application development.
- Experience with Version Control tools like GITHUB, CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Experience on Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgresSQL and usage of tools like Toad for Oracle.
- Experience with build tools such as ANT&MAVEN.
- Good Experience in working with Firebug for Mozilla and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Web Inspector for Safari, Developer Toolbar for Chrome.
- Knowledge in all stages of testing namely usability testing, Functional testing, Performance testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Involved in Clear case to GitHub migration of the project code.
Frameworks:: Angular JS, Angular 2, React JS, JQuery Redux, spring, JSF, Hibernate, Node.JS, RequireJS, Backbone, PHP, and Apache CXF
Development Tools and IDE:: Spring Tool Suite, JBOSS7.2 (RestEasy), sublime text, Amazon AWS tool set. Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Notepad++, Gulp, Developer Tools.
Databases: MySQL, Mongo DB and DB2, Oracle.
Operating Systems:: Windows, Mac, iOS, UNIX, Linux.
J2EE Design Patterns:: Front Controller, Composite View, Business Delegate, Session Fa ade, DAO, Command Pattern, Singleton pattern, Service Locator.
Servers: WebLogic, Tomcat, Web-sphere
Debugging Tools: Firebug, J Unit v 4.12, Yeoman, Grunt.
Application/Web Servers:: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Spring Boot/Groovy/Apache-Camel/Apache-Spark/ JENKINS. J Boss 5.0, WebLogic 8.1/9.2, Apache Tomcat 5.0
FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
- Spearhead development of a robust new EA Marketplace to support a suite of HPE related web
- Implementing project using Agile Scrum Methodology, involved in daily stand up meetings and sprint showcase and sprint retrospective.
- Involved in designing and implementation of MVC design pattern using spring framework for Web-tier.
- Developed GUI and graphics for object software simulation analysis purposes (Java, Swing, AWT, MySQL)
- Usedspring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Leverage Spring Batch to write batch process to transform custom XML file and persist to DB
- Leverage Spring Core write program to transfer data between two Databases.
- Comprehensive experience in full SDLC development in PHP, Objective Oriented frameworks, MVC architecture.
- Built AJAX pages using PHP to display current server time.
- Integrated Spring Dependency Injection (IOC) among different layers of an application.
- Implemented REST web services using Apache-CXF framework.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Developed custom annotations, parsers in Spring Boot.
- Develop Micro services to interact with other modules using spring, Spring Boot, REST.
- Deployed and built various versions of RAM on different server boxes.
- Designed and developed persistence layer using spring JDBC template.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules in generating the Test Cases.
- To create destinations - Temporary Queue and Temporary Topic objects--that last only for the duration of the connection in which they are created by JMS
- Used Akka and play framework for handling http requests.
- Worked very closely with the Solution Architects, Data architect, Product Owner and Tech Lead to help design the architecture of the APIs.
- Created Restful services using RestEasy API (JAX-RS) while data exchange was carried out between application and services using JSON
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- To provide Java Rest based Micro Services for use by internal Comcast teams.
- Expand monolithic web service into smaller micro services.
- Picked up the slack on NodeJS for one of the micro services
- Implemented different providers like Jackson, Gson and JAXB to parse java Object from JSON in Web Services.
- Hands on experience in a Linux environment with Apache Tomcat on AWS.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Used Puppet Dashboard for configuration management for the existing infrastructure.
- Worked on Encryption and Decryption libraries in Java to encrypt/decrypt the credit card numbers and customer personal information using TwoFish cipher.
- Created branching and merging strategy in GitHub for the project.
- Hands on experience in a Linux environment with Apache Tomcat on Amazon AWS.
- Used Maven for build and management. Extensively involved in Test-Driven Development.
- Converted the HTML Pages to JSF Tag Specific Pages.
- Developed JSPs and managed beans using JSF.
- Environment provisioning solutions using Docker.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing micro services using J-Unit, Mockito and Docker.
- Created Custom Templates and Custom Docker images on OpenShift platform.
- Created Docker images for several micro services and implemented Docker-compose files to spin up.
- Prototype CI/CD system with GitLab on AWS utilizing kubernetes and docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD systems to build and test and deploy.
- Coordinated with the Performance team to get thread dumps tuned java as well as DB code. Used Tomcat server for the application development and Utilized JIRA for task scheduling, quality control activities like defect tracking and fixing.
- Jira was used for tracking issues, development tasks and also for logging bugs by the QA team.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Automated Openshift end to end on AWS.
- Involving in design meetings before developing the application and be proactive in discerning performance issues and developing high-performing application.
- Worked with WebSphere as the application server.
- Reviewing business requirements and functional designs for application.
- Designed and developed insurance application front end and back end business functionality, used spring, J2EE Design Patterns such as MVC and JSP/Servlets to develop the application.
- Designed, developed and maintained data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework. Designed and maintained Web forms and Banners PHP Coded, implemented upgrades, patches, code releases, and database changes
- Data exchange with third party using PHP/XML
- Defined set of security policies which helps in identifying categorizing and protecting the assets on AWS, managing access to AWS resource using accounts, users and groups.
- Implemented the Spring Boot Micro services to download and read the Customer requirement files from S3 and process those files to create the Pricing Model based by applying business logic and formulae using the Collections & Java Beans and upload the pricing models back to S3.
- Use Spring JDBC for creating DAO layer to fetch from and save into PostgreSQL database.
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle - analysis, design, development, coding, testing, deployment and operation.
- Designed Hibernate configuration file in ORM model which automate the mapping between the SQL databases and objects in java.
- Utilized Hibernate for persisting data while developing an application based on Spring Framework.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSP Tag libraries JSTL, HTML 5, CSS3 to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing jQuery and Angular JS
- Developed REST web services and used SOAP Protocol to communicate with Quote provider's insurance claims and premiums.
- Designed various tables required for the project in AS400 Systems and used the stored procedures in the application and Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions on SQL Server as well as PL/SQL on Oracle to support both databases for the application.
- J2EE application development on Windows and UNIX platforms using MVC pattern
- Practiced the Agile methodology for development of the project.
- AJAX used for the Asynchronous data populating on pages.
- Worked on IE Developer tools to debug given HTML.
UI /Java Developer
- Constantly participated in Idealization meetings to share ideas.
- Coordinate and facilitate all project Agile/Scrum activities such as release planning, iteration planning, task breakdown, development of users stories, maintenance of the product backlog reviews of stories, daily stand ups, iteration review and retrospective to mention a few.
- System was built using Spring Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations and Hibernate.
- Improved Maven build times by optimizing code and incorporating spring resource management.
- Set up Jenkins server to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git and Maven.
- Design and use of REST full web services.
- Developed Restful based web services and used JSON as the communication for REST mechanism.
- Tested the response format of REST services in XML, and JSON.
- Developed REST based Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Java and web services application development and object-oriented modeling and database mapping using Spring JPA over Oracle and Cassandra databases.
- Used NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra and Created Key space, tables using Cassandra Query language.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle (11G) Server, and My-SQL.
- Used knowledge of RDMS for analysis, scripting, and for troubleshooting application and data interface issues interacting with Business Analysts and Developers in identifying the requirements and designing and implementing the Database Schema.
- Created Relational Database Management System (RDMS) and Tables, views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers using SQL Server
- Participated in Agile Project Management in several key projects which included the migration and consolidation of several data centers, migration planning for future system consolidation.
- Adhere to a Standard Agile Project management under SCRUM framework
- Involved in creating test case classes for business functions using JUnit as a part of Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Created JDBC data source and connection pooling for the Application and hibernate mapping files when needed.
- Consumed Restful Web Services to establish communication between different applications
- Handle the configuration of JMS Queues and JDBC connection pools
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in developing design specifications, website architecture and web application based on the provided functional and requirements and design layout.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for styling and to achieve uniformity.
- DOM is used to parse the xml documents.
- Creation of various levels of users for system with preferences.
- Version control maintained through Visual Source Safe. And Involved in setting up the environment, installing the application and web servers.
- Used Microsoft Visio for designing the Use Case Diagrams, Class model, Sequence diagrams, and Activity diagrams for SDLC process of the application.
- Design and build UI on any server platform in a team environment.
- Implementation of browser-server interactions, DOM manipulation, AJAX libraries and tools
- Create web application front end as per design comps & information architect.
- Integrated front-end application with the application business layer.
- Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation.
- Ensure design consistency with client's development standards and guidelines.
- Experience in developing front-end applications with cross-browser support & responsive design experience
- Designing, common web design patterns and MVC modeling
- Had to write clean, readable bug free and production grade code
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams.
- The role requires constant interaction with other in the team
- Gathered requirements, manage a team and deliver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Collaborated closely with developers and UX designers.