- Expertise in the implementation of Core Java SE 8 concepts like Streams API, Lambda functions, Functional programming and concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Expertise in developing web-based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS and JDBC.
- Expertise with various web MVC frameworks such as Spring MVC and Struts.
- Master level aptitudes in Spring system modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring REST, Spring JTA, Spring IO, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring Transaction Management, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud, and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architectures) and Microservice architectures using J2EE web services based on Restful(JAX-RS), SOAP(JAX WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Apache Axis.
- Exceptional Experience with NoSQL based ORM frameworks like Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL to query various Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MS SQL, DB2 and PostgreSQL.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra, DynamoDB.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Maven, Gradle and ANT.
- Experience in Windows Azure services and worked on storages like Blob and SQL Azure.
- Experience in building continuous integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins, Travis and AWS Code Pipeline with any cloud repository.
- Solid experience in integration tools like Spring Integration, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services(AWS) components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache and Dynamo DB for Elastic load balancing, storing data.
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management, JWT token-based authentication and involved OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Extensively used Orchestration container Kubernetes for load balancing and to schedule the tasks across the computer cluster and load balancers for backend API services.
- Good Knowledge in documentation of REST API's using Swagger 2 and WADL.
- Experience in conveying and arranging application servers, for example, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Jboss and Apache Tomcat.
Programming: Java 1.8, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Hibernate
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts, Spring MVC, DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL
Databases: DB2, Oracle 10g/11g, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB.
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational ClearCase, GitHub, CVS, Stash
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Netbeans, SQL Developer, IBM Data Studio.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.0, Gradle.
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed server-side application using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Batch.
- Designed and developed various Micro services using spring boot, with microservice architecture using RESTful service. Used Hibernate for integration with spring framework.
- Designed SPA using routing and developed various modules using Angular 4 components and directives.
- Implemented Centralized, versioned configuration management for all the microservices using Spring Cloud Config.
- Deployed various microservices in to Pivotal Cloud foundry space and registered various applications with Spring Cloud Discovery (Eureka)
- Developed most of the application based on Spring MVC for exposing REST endpoints.
- Implemented Restful web service using Jersey for exchanging information of unstructured data of No SQL database Mongo DB which is connected through Java Mongo DB Driver.
- Developed Spring Boot Admin UI which is an application to manage and monitor your Spring Boot Applications.
- Integrated Spring Cloud API Gateway which will routes and filters requests to a microservice application. (Routes are specified in the YAML file.)
- Developed audit service using solace Q to publish messages into the Queue. Integrated using JMS Configurations.
- Published messages using RabbitMQ for message Queuing and fast processing. Created a RabbitMQ tile in PCF and bind it to various microservices.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon Web Services.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Developed REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from database.
- Used SOAPUI for testing these RESTFUL API web services.
- Used jenkins for continuous integration in which all development work is integrated and involved in deploying the application to environments (Dev, UAT, & PROD)
- Used Github for versioning. Analyzed and resolved conflicts related to merging of source code.
- Log4J is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Writing JUnit test cases using Mockito testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Used Agile methodology and attended daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to update working status and participated in sprint reviews.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed user interface with HTML5, CSS3, LESS, JSON, AJAX, React JS and on server-side Technology with Node JS and developed Single page application using Angular JS
- Defined new validations through Angular JS for the form fields implemented through HTML5.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Worked on Angular 2 directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Decorating angular UI bootstrap to appear as look and feel creates different features.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development. Design website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Implemented using Spring MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Integrated Spring MVC with Hibernate for data access from Oracle Database
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns and Spring IOC for loosely coupled code.
- Used Spring Batch to Read the data from CSV/XML and write it to Oracle database.
- Used Multithreading as a programming and an execution model that allows multiple threads to exist within the context of a single process.
- Developing Microservices using ESP framework and Spring to interact with the backend systems.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS, Apache CXF.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon Web Services focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Documented Spring RESTful APIs with Swagger to help customers better understand APIs.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Invoking multiple REST based Web Services and generating client using JAX-WS.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment and integration of the build and release process
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, LESS, JSON, AJAX, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Node JS, Express JS, NPM, Grunt, Babel, Webpack, Docker, AWS, Apache Kafka, RestFul, Jax-rs, Swagger, GIT, Jenkins, Nosql, MongoDB, Mocha, Chai
Sr Java Developer
- Implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status. Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC design pattern to provide relation between application components. Separated application configuration and dependency specification from actual application code.
- Developed REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from database and • Used SOAPUI for testing these RESTFUL API web services.
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming RESTful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Wrote corresponding one-one REST methods to implement respective change requests.
- Implemented the Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using JAX-WS 2.0 and Apache Axis 2.
- Called external vendor applications using Web Services for delivering notifications.
- Created SOAP based web service using JAX-WS and tested using SOAP UI. Tested REST services using POSTMAN.
- Worked on JUnit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring-Hibernate based design.
- Posted messages to external vendor sites using Apache CXF and exposed services to other client applications.
- Worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB annotations to synchronize with database through XML.
- Used JIBX binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK, UNIX, MongoDB, Hibernate, Jersey, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Java Mail API, Hibernate, Restful Web services, Ajax, XML, jQuery, HTML, CSS, SASS, Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Angular JS, Junit, Cloudy Foundry.
- Worked with Spring & Struts as an Integration Framework to Design & Develop the whole Application.
- Used Hibernate extensively to interact with Oracle 11g Database.
- Used Struts framework to develop user interfaces using JSP, CSS, and HTML technologies and struts tag libraries and Struts validation framework.
- Involved in installation and configuration of Web Logic Application Server on Windows XP and Unix/Linux systems for the application.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test the business logic. Added constraints, indexes to the database design. Developed business objects and other based on the database tables.
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Views and Queries using SQL Developer for archiving data daily for daily and monthly report and scheduled the job using Spring Scheduler.
- Apache Maven is used as Build tool to automate the build process for the entire application and Hudson for continuous integration.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration in which all development work is integrated and involved in deploying the application using Jenkins.
- Responsible for coding, deploying applications according to the client approved specifications and requirements.
- Involved in maintenance of existing PERL application and wrote Perl scripts to enhance the application.
- Followed agile methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and daily stand up meetings.
- Involved in the business meetings to develop the application and make it work effectively for the important business segment of the client.
- Designed the application by using Spring Framework.
- Developed all JSPs, action classes and helper classes involved in the project.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Extensively used Spring MVC framework to develop the web layer for the application. Configured Dispatcher Servlet in web.xml.
- Used Struts in MVC implementation and OOAD that uses Servlets and JSP tags, from the J2EE specifications, as part of the implementation.
- Implemented controller (abstract) and mapped it to a URL in.servlet.xml file. Implemented JSP corresponding to the controller where in the data was propagated into it from the model and view object from the controller.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured O/R mapping and wrote hibernate queries.
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller in the Struts Framework.
- Parsed the data retrieved from the database using JSON
- Exposed various capabilities such as Web Services using Soap and WSDL.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, MVC, session facade, Business delegate, Service Locator and DAO.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J required to trace application messages.
- Involved in Requirements gathering and Designed Application flows and developed UML diagrams.
Environment: Java 6, Spring 3.0, Spring JSP, Hibernate 3.0, Oracle 10g, HTML, XML, JSON, SOAP, WSDL, JUNIT, ANT, Log4J, SVN, Tomcat7, Eclipse 3.6, Servlets.