- Highly motivated and focused Software Engineer with around 7 years of experience in Java J2EE software development.
- Extensive IT experience in server side development, distributed software architecture, object oriented design, messaging middleware and relational databases.
- Proficient in Core Java concepts Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Serialization, and Java Beans.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including Singleton, Command Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate.
- Expertise in server - side development with JDBC, Servlets, MVC architecture, Java Beans.
- Experience in MVC architecture, Spring/ Struts framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC, Java Server Faces and Hibernate.
- Used and worked with SOAP and Rest Webservices.
- Skilled in analyzing and defining solutions to increase efficiencies and reduce redundancy
- Specialize in Enterprise Application Integration and Agile Methodologies.
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Frameworks: Spring 1.x/2.x, Struts 1.x/2.x, and 3.x, Hibernate 3.0
Languages: Java, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, XML, HTML, DHTML, and UML.
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i/10g, PL/SQL.
Software/Tools: JENKINS, Maven, Ant
Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.5, JBoss 7.0, and Weblogic App Server
Version Control: SVN and Git
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on gathering requirements from stakeholders and performed Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications.
- Used OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose too
- Developed and deployed business logic using session beans and servlets.
- Business requirements, developing multi-threaded high performance applications server-side workflow.
- Worked on Core Java components Generics, Collections, Inheritance and Exception Handling.
- Worked on RESTful Web Services to enable customer application to integrate with the product
- Used Spring 3.0 MVC framework.
- Used the JNDI for naming and directory services.
- Used Web Services (SOAP/Restful) to exchange information.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and views.
- Involved in debugging the application.
- Used Maven to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Created custom Exception classes to display appropriate error messages to users.
- Used Junit to for white box testing of application. Created test conditions/test data.
- Used Log4j for logging Errors and publishing logging information to various preferred destinations.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment.
Key Technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring 3.0, JSP 2.0, HTML, Servlets, Hibernate, JBoss AS 7.x, UML, WebServices, WebSphere, PL/SQL Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, JUnit, Jenkins, Unix, GIT
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Participated in various stages of the project life cycle mainly design, implementation testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Applied Agile methodologies for software development
- Proficient in doing Object Oriented Design using UML-Rational Rose.
- Had good experience in developing complex interfaces using spring framework Used RESTful Webservices to extract product and warranty information.
- Implemented business logic using Session beans, Servlets and Stored procedures.
- Development of persistent components using Hibernate 3.0.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures and modifications to existing database
- Developed Scripts for UNIX platform deployment.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Used JENKINS for CI and deployment.
- Expert in debugging the issues and resolving the production/test issues.
- Involved in 24X7 production support and maintaining the application after production.
Key Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, WebServices, Spring 3.0, Ajax, Servlet, Oracle, PL/SQL, Weblogic Application Server 8.1, XML. UML, JUnit, ANT, JENKINS, Unix.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designed and developed high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Improved the performance and integrity of code by processing thread concepts.
- Supported the other developers 24 X 7 for code integration and deployment using Jenkins software.
- Interacted with the business users and collected the requirements. Analyzed business requirements, designed and recommended solutions over Agile Methodology.
- Performed the role of developer and Contributed in well designed, testable, efficient code and it had been proved by SONAR violations report
- Coordinated with the client and upper level management, as well as cross-functional teams to test the solutions for production issues and customizations.
- Worked with the deployment of code using Jenkins.
- Worked with issue fix for bugs tracked in SPIRA software and made checked in the code repository using Git/SVN.
- Created backend Tables/stored procedures and SQL for database access.
Key Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, WebServices, Spring 3.0, Ajax, Servlet, Oracle, PL/SQL, Weblogic Application Server 8.1, XML. UML, JUnit, ANT, JENKINS, Unix, Git/SVN.
- Responsible for discussing and understanding the requirements received from the client and prepare design document with approach details for the implementation of the enhancement.
- A deployed object, JAR, WAR files on BEA Weblogic application server.
- Involved in writing Jakarta ANT 1.6 build scripts for building and deploying.
- Used CVS for version control; Did testing using Junit/Eclipse
- Log4j is used for logging different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.
- Performed 24X7 production support