- Software Developer around 9 years of strong experience in java J2EE technologies like Object Oriented technologies, SDLC Process which includes translation of requirements into functional and technical specifications , Designing , Developing, Testing Implementation & Post production support using development methodologies like Waterfall , Agile/Scrum .
- Good experience in implementing J2EE compliant applications using various design patterns, struts, spring MVC Framework , Hibernate.
- Experience with Salesforce platform implementing full project lifecycle
- Expertise in domains like Banking, Financial Services, Health Care Insurance.
- Excellent in front - end UI design implementations by writing HTML5/HTML , CSS3/CSS , Java Script , JQuery . Mobile to make better Single Page Application ( SPA ) working on Node.JS Server.
- Expertise in open source frameworks like Struts 2.0, JAXB, AXIS-2, JAAS (Java Authorization and Authentication System), JUNIT etc.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Concurrency, Serialization and java 1.8 features .
- Designed and deployed spring framework based web applications using principles of IOC (Inversion of Control) And AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming).
- Designing AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets , NAT to ensure successful Deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Experience using integrated development environment like Eclipse , WebSphere Studio Application developer, RAD and NetBeans. Strong Knowledge on ELK, Splunk, Swagger
- Extensive Experience in cloud computing platforms like AWS (Amazon Web Services) And PCF (pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Extensive experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Extensive experience on Development, Testing, Bug fixing, Debugging and running application in test environment had done using JDeveloper 10.1.3.3.0, JDeveloper 11g, Eclipse 3.1 and Intelli J Idea
- In- depth Experienced in writing MQL scripts in Ematrix environment and Shell Scripts.
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms. Micro services architecture using Spring BOOT enabled REST API with the Spring Cloud modules.
- Strong knowledge on big data technologies like Nosql, Spark
- Experience in working with different operating systems like Windows, Linux and Unix
- Excellent work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and My SQL , creating SQL statements & Sub queries.
- Knowledge in scripting technologies like Scala , Shell , Groovy .
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time, solid communicator with Exceptional team-building skills.
- Expertise in Maven for build, Jenkins and SonarQube continuous integration.
- Experience working in Kafka and Camel, developed deployment process using maven
- Knowledge on devops technologies like Docker, Jenkins
- Used Aws (Amazon web services) deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems.
- Expertise in developing Middle-Tier components using Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), JMS, JNDI and other Remote Components.
- Expert technical knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Single Sign-On, and Federation. Advanced knowledge of LDAP, SAML, OpenID, Oauth
J2EE Technologies: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, Spring boot
Frame works: Apache struts, Hibernate, spring 4, AJAX
. XML, Web Services, LDAP, Rails 2.XWeb/Application Servers: Apache Camel, Web-logic Server, WebSphere.
Tools: / IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans. Maven, Jdeveloper
RDBMS / Database: ORACLE 8i/9i/11g, SQL Server, DB2, MySql, PostgreSql
Web Development: HTML, CSS, Java Script, NodeJS,ReactJs
Angular1.6/2/,Angular4 . Jqeury
Methodologies: OOAD using UML, Rational Rose, Agile/XP. Agile Scrum
Operating Systems: Windows2000/XP/2003, UNIX, LINUX, DOS.
Software: Oracle, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Flash.
Cloud: Aws, AWS LAMBDA,AWS EFS
No Sql Db: Cassandra, Mongo DB, Dynamo Db
Confidential, Durham, Nc
Full Stack java Developer
- Developed and deployed the applications with huge customer base of more than a million users..
- Designed the front-end screens using HTML5, CSS, Angular2, Typescript
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Extensively worked on Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules. .
- Involved in developing EJB'S for the business logic using Session facade pattern and deploying them in Apache tomcat.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service endpoints using Spring boot used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST web services
- Developed all the Junit test cases for all the different layer implementations
- Written Unix shell scripts to run job and utilities
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the message queue.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Hibernate.
- Extensively using core java concepts like Synchronization, Collections, Multi-threading, exception handling for developing applications.
- Involved in design and developing the Micro services based on the requirements functionalities.
- Designing and implementing scalable, RESTful and micro-services-based mobile back-end. The back-end is being written in Java using Spring Boot for simplicity and scalability.
- Worked with senior AWS members to increase the scope of Docker in the project for the creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed Docker images to support development and testing teams and their pipelines
- Worked on different module of Spring including Spring Mvc, Spring Orm and Spring Boot.
- Core service uses the main database and the other Micro services use their individual databases to access and store data. Involved in unit testing using JUnit
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate ORM framework for persistence and used Hibernate Dao Support with Hibernate Template to access the data. .
- Database profiling locks memory usage, No of connections, page fault etc, Export and import of data to and from Mongo DB, Runtime configuration of Mongo DB.
- Development of DAO layer using Hibernate Template, JDBC Template and Mongo Operations
- Designed deployed and supported highly available and scalable ping federate infrastructure in Aws and on premise that provide single sign in and federation solutions for internal accesses.
- Development of web modules and middleware components using AWS and Spring integration
Confidential, Portland, Me
Full Stack Java Developer
- High-level design and low-level design of AML UI, Web Services.
- Implementing of AML front end (Create Entity page, Search Entity page, Retrieve Entity page and Update Entity page) using Spring MVC framework.
- Wrote Script for AJAX implementations in the website and created components, used jQuery for client side form validations and used JSON for creating objects in Java script.
- Involved in coding complex SQL procedures and queries. i nvolved in performing Unit and Integration testing (JUnit). Strictly followed Test Driven Development (TDD Approach) environment using Agile methodologies .
- Experienced in AWS Elastic Beanstalk for app deployments and worked on AWS Lambda
- Created Angular JS custom directives for reusable components on UI.
- Worked on producer API and created a custom partitioner to publish the data to kafaka topic
- Used Hibernate an ORM tool along with Spring to perform all the Database actions.
- Used Hibernate to connect to the Oracle database to store and fetch.
- Using Apache Commons Configuration API to read configuration data from DB2..
- Using GitHub in sold we can secure the details of the customer by executing in GitHub
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and also Spring’s Bean Factory for initializing ser
- Involved in provisioning AWS S3 buckets for backup of the application and sync this contents with remaining S3 backups, by creating entry for AWS S3 SYNC in crontab
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node Js and Mongo DB
- Writing DML scripts to store application help text in DB2 database, Oracle database
- Configured AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Promoting DML scripts to DB2 and Oracle databases.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture
- Developing Micro services by creating Rest Apis for core banking services
- Integrated Spring Boot with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer to save entities into data base. Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously, and send JMS message to Apache ActiveMQ on the edge device
- Development of Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Developed a web service with Golang to handle multiple HTTP requests and deployed it to Google Cloud
- Designed, developed and Integrated Toplink for the Object to Relational database mapping using oracle toplink tool. ValueHolders used, so data get loaded only when it is require
- Involved in requirements gathering and Capacity planning for Multi-Datacenter (four) and Cassandra Cluster used Oracle DB and MongoDB for Database related activities integrated Spring with Hibernate and made as Spring mvc using Hibernate Template
- Setting up Cruise Control to automate the build process, this will get the code from clear case and build the ear/jar files. Used kafka for data streaming.
- Worked on Prototyping and Implementation using Java, Node JS, AWS with Slacker platform
- Designed and developed Micro services, Rest/Soap services using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Integration based on the requirements.
- Used the Log4j framework to log the system execution details to log fileDeveloped coding using SQL, PL/SQL, Queries, Joins, Views, Procedures/Functions, Triggers and Packages.. .
- Responsible for building scalable distributed data solutions using Datastax Cassandra
Environment : Java1.8, Rational Application Developer, Spring, struts, Springboot, Nodejs, Xslt, DB2, Oracle9i, Axis2, toplink, TDD, apache camel, CI/CD, Linux, json, Spark, json micro services, XML TOAD for oracle, Maven, kafka, Toad for DB2,Github, Jpa, jdbc, Cassandra, spring mvc, Python, postgre
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Involved in preparing Technical Design document of the project.
- Designed and developed application using JSP Custom Tags, Struts tags & JSTL tag libraries.
- Developed Controller Servlets action and action from objects for process of interacting with Sybase database using Struts.
- Implemented SOA architecture for different application to exchange data for business process.
- Followed Agile Methodology (TDD, SCRUM) to produce high Quality software and satisfy the customers.
- Managed Clusters with various Servers in Azure Cloud Resource Groups
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using shell, Perl and ANT scripts.
- Wrote stored procedures and Database Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Worked in using JBoss Application Server for deploying and testing the code.
- Developed Report functionalities in excel using Jakarta Poi.
- Involved in Prototype using Macromedia Dream weaver.
- Designed network diagram, and set up the Development Environment, SIT and UAT environment by installing and configuring Web Logic Application Server on UNIX environment.
- Used SAX and DOM for parsing XML documents and XSLT for transformation.
- Developed EJB's (Session Beans) for implementing business logic and transactional services.
- Responsible for preparing use cases, class and sequence diagrams for the modules using UML.
- Developed Data Access Layer to interact with backend by implementing Hibernate Framework.
- Wrote JUNIT classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Developed PCF based Microservices to expose the key Identity management features on the cloud
- Developed Data Access Objects to access middleware web services as well as Sybase database.
- Used Spring web mvc for the controllers. Used React JS with Angular JS framework for view layer. .
- Development of test framework using the Python
Environment: Java7/8, j2ee, mainframe, struts, servlets, ejb2.0, jdbc, junit, html, java script, xml, xslt, corba, pl/sql, db2, websphere application server, Jpa, Xslt, apache tomcat, eclipse, jboss, jersey, soap, hibernate, Angular, Python, Azure
Confidential, Allen, TX
- Used Agile Methodologies and SDLC for managing life-cycle development of the project.
- Translated client's business requirements into use case models
- Implemented Restful web services using JAX-RS and JERSEY tool.
- Created internal &external services, Entity services and Handlers.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL on Oracle Database.
- Produced and Consumed Restful (JAX-RS) Web Services using Postman Rest Client, Swagger UI, to interact with different applications from Informatica and third party tools.
- Actively Participated in the Daily scrum meetings to provide quality deliverables within time.
- Designed and Developed RESTFUL Web Services and tested using Postman.
- Used REST and SOAP web services to exchange information.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring IOC and Hibernate.
- Used JMS to communicate with vendor.
- Integrated spring with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate and JPA (Java Persistence API).
- Generated Hibernate classes and mapping XML, Xslt files using hibernate-tools and written the save, update and search methods in DAO using Hibernate methods and HQL queries.
- Implemented Lazy Loading and Eager Loading of Hibernate framework.
- Implemented Caching technology of Hibernate to boost up Applications performance.
- Used Spring configuration files and its application context object for creating various factory objects.
- Involved in the integration of Spring components for implementing Inversion of Control (IOC) using Dependency Injection (DI) and integration of other spring components like Dispatcher servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Developed JSP, JSF and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side.
- Used Java and J2EE Design Patterns like Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate, MVC, Service locator, chain of responsibility and DAO pattern.
- Maintained existing UI Applications and upgraded them using CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, HTML5.
- Used Log4J for configuration and customization of logs.
- Provided Production support for the application after deployment. Created Web back-end user interfaces to new and existing databases utilizing PHP and MySQL/Oracle database
- Formulation of micro services-based integration software development meta-architecture, framework and continuous delivery pipeline and its exemplary realization through a few production services
Environment: Java7/8 J2EE, java script, Spring IOC, AOP, MVC, JQuery, spring4, SOAP & Restful,, Apache CXF, ApacheCXF, WSDL, JUNIT, Mockito, JMS, PHP, Scrum, Design Patterns, Servlet, JSP, XML, SVN, MySQL, SQL, Log 4J, JBOSS, Css3, Struts, informatica power center
- Implemented Struts Framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Developed Struts Framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data.
- Developed Ant(build.xml) targets for build and deployments on WebSphere ApplicationServer 5.0.
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Responsible for design and implementation of various modules of the application using Struts-Spring-Hibernate architecture
- Developed software applications using C++ and other object-oriented languages
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit.
Environment: Java7,J2EE,Eclipse,Windows,UNIX,JSP/Servlets,JQuery,Apache,Tomcat,JDBC,XML,XSLT,CSS Ajax, HTML, C++, Oracle, UNIX. Hibernate, spring, oracle