- Over 7+ years of experience in Application Software Design, Object Oriented Design, Development, Analysis, Documentation, Debugging, Testing and Implementation.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in developing and designing user experiences of web applications using Angular JS, HTML5/XHTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, Java script, jQuery, Grunt, Express, AJAX, JSON, Promises, MongoDB and IDE tools like Eclipse, STS, Visual studio and Web Storm.
- Extensively used Angular4 form like Template Driven forms and Reactive forms to perform validation both on server and client side.
- Extensive usage of Bootstrap and LESS CSS for Responsive design.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 4 and Type Script .
- Design and Developed a single page application using Angular 4 , Type Script, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular4.
- Working experience on Angular 4 to create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and Working experience on different browsers like Internet Explorer , Firefox and Google Chrome .
- Used NodeJS and Angular4 in the development of the web applications .
- Designed Responsive Web Design websites optimized for different display.
- Involved in serval web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design.
- Created UML Diagrams such as use case, class, sequence and collaboration based on the business requirements
- Used Git as project Version control tool to commit and check out the code.
- Worked with Directives, components, pipes and injectables.
- Used Angular4 to build application that updates constantly overtime.
- Used Backbone jQuery plugins for Drag - and -Drop, Widgets, Menus, User interface and Forms.
- Involved in writing Front-End code for the application using Angular4.
- Extensively used Validation Controls and Customs Validation controls to validate Web forms.
- Used frameworks such as Angular4 for From Validation and To-list.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, CSS Sprites, AJAX, JSON, jQuery, XML SASS (with Compass), Cross browser concerns
Application Web Severs: Node.js, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, MYSQL, SQL server and IIS.
Data Base: Oracle, MySQL, SqlServer MQ SQL server 2003, 2005, 2008.
IDE’s: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime, IntelliJ
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOAD.
Developer Tools: SQL, Oracle, Visual Age, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, PVCS, Clear Case.
Packages: MS office 2007, 2016
Backend Languages: PHP, J2EE, ASP.NET
Operating System: MS-Window Xp, 2007, 2010, Ms-DOS.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked with React.JS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters, Http Request.
- Implemented database first approach in Entity Framework and used LINQ to entities to massage the data and optimized the query expressions and some multithreading concepts.
- Web forms were designed using HTML, CSS and implementation of client-side scripting.
- Implemented presentation layer in ASP.NET using multiple views, partial views, strongly typed views, Bootstrap, HTML helpers, MVC views and CSS .
- Web services using C#.NET to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP .
- Followed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to develop web services.
- Implemented Entity Framework ORM for business to domain model.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Expertise in using Grid Framework
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Participated in gathering the requirements and creating the wireframe mock ups.
- Designed and Developed web applications using CSS pre-processors
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology for the software development
- Used Twitter Bootstrap as the front-end frameworks to develop the Single Page Applications
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js, Require.js and Responsive Design.
- Developed Ember routes, controllers, directives, components, factories as per the requirements.
- Developed Google Analytics to track the user to analyze and track website traffic. Performance can also be improved using the analytics data.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using RESTful API, JSON API
- Experience working with Ember C3 charts, D3.js, ES6.
- Used bootstrap, HTML5 for the visual design
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases like development, Requirement Analysis, Implementation.
- Built Angular2 framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific components, templates, custom directives and custom pipes.
- Developed server-side RESTful services and called them from angular controllers.
- Developed dynamic Responsive Web Application by integrating Angular 2 with Bootstrap .
- Interacted with frameworks like jQuery, AJAX, and JSON to write/read data from the back-end systems.
- Worked on designing Web-Services in which request and responses are XML documents are transferred over RESTfu l.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and components using JQuery UI Library.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used Stored Procedures in the application.
- Worked with source version control tool GitHub to manage the code repository.
- Follow up with the development team on the improvements, integration and further enhancements in the website. Used JSON for data transfer between frontend and backend.
- Designed the XML Schema for data transmission using XML documents.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Participated in everyday Agile / scrum meetings to discuss about ongoing project and related issues.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements .
- Interacted with business analyst to understand the requirements to ensure correct UI modules been built to meet business requirements.
- Developed web pages using Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Used MVC architecture of Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Worked on CSS preprocessor frameworks (SASS/LESS).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Implemented Data Grid, Charts, Forms and Layout Manager Components.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts, fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OO Design, Multithreading, Generics Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotations.
Client: Info edge, Hyderabad, India
Role: UI Developer.
- Involved in various phases of application development and developed the system going through Agile Scrum methodology.
- Developed presentation-tier JSP pages in HTML, Implemented JQuery Data Grid control, Validation control and other Widget controls.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML and CSS3.
- Developed Web forms/user interfaces using AngularJS MVC, JQuery and JSP.
- Developed front end UI screens for multiple projects and worked with multiple teams concurrently, being mindful of all deadlines.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with API’s, Web Services using JSON, XML and JQuery.
- Created different modules for each small part of the Single Page Application in AngularJS and worked with Angular ng-repeat to render data that comes from the java end.
- Works closely with Project Management, contributing to Project Management’s creation of functional specifications.
- Constructed a presentation layer based on functional specifications.
- Worked closely with other Software Engineers coding the business layer and data layer.
- Used UI Router to create different hierarchy in Single Page Application.
- Created custom directives and filters using AngularJS build-in $http service from controller through dependency injection.
- Developed the product on GWT platform using Scribed API as document repertoire with MYSQL as database and TOMCAT as server.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality.
- Worked on the website from start to finish to give it a new look using HTML5/CSS/Java script.
- Worked with JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Involved in Analysis of the specifications/requirements as provided by the business user and prepared the Analysis documentation.
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Developed html views with HTML, CSS3, JQuery and Java Script.
- Extensively involved in gathering of Business, Functional and Non - Functional requirements from Stake Holders and Partners, user groups and vendors and convert them into appropriate Use Cases.
- Actively conducted SCRUM meetings and ensured all agile project techniques are used in accomplishing the tasks based on the dead-lines.
- Implemented data validation at the client side using jQuery.
- Used CSS3 to develop Rich UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML and CSS3.
- Involved in Validation, Planning and ensured compliance with the defined Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Participated with the team for testing of business requirements to ensure successful implementation in Web and Mobile applications on iOS, Android and Windows Phone along with Desktop Browser.
- Created and delivered User Interface documentation including Prototypes, Process flow and Mockups for help module capabilities.