- 8+ years of professional IT experience in Design, Developing, Testing, Deploying Java/J2EE applications on Tomcat & Web Logic on UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and methodologies.
- Well experienced with Java Core concepts like Multi - threading, Collections, thread pools, Generics, Exception Handling etc.
- Used JMS for sending messages between clients.
- Expert in Core Java concepts, such as Multi -Threading , Garbage Collection , Exception Handling , Collections and java Reflection , etc.
- Experience in developing data models using Hibernate POJOs and configuring Hibernate with persistence layer.
- Excellent working experience in using different Spring modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module in Web applications.
- Extensively worked to build Model, view, Controller (MVC) architectures to ensure rapid application development for enterprise applications.
- Worked on Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Working with backend python automation, Docker and cloud provisioning/automation.
- Experience in using and implementing Design Patterns such as Singleton and Factory Method.
- Worked on Angular JS directives, Filters, Bindings, Services, and End Points.
- Familiar with Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML, Java Design Patterns.
- Experience in integrating and development of AmazonS3, EC2, Elastic Load Balancing and other services of the AWS family.
- Good Understanding of RDBMS through Database Design, writing SQL queries and stored procedures using databases like Oracle , My SQL and SQL Server .
- Good experience in No SQL databases like Mongo DB , Cassandra .
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Managed the code versioning and releases versioning through SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Used Agile practices and Test Driven Development (TDD) techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Good Experience in using Maven and ANT for building projects and Log4j for logging and debugging purposes.
- Experience in writing test cases in Java environment using J Unit .
- Experience in working with UNIX/LINUX.
- Strong Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS.
- Practicing agile development frameworks JIRA, Test Driven Design & Development.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL.
Java/J2EE technologies: JDK, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JSTL, SOAP/Rest web services, JBPM, JSF, EJB, JMS, WSDL, JPA.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Struts, JUnit.
Cloud Technologies: AWS (EC2, S3).
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, SQL Server 2005.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere Portal, JBoss.
XML Technologies: XML, DOM, SAX, XSL, XSLT, JNDI, SOAP, XSD.
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, Rapid Application Development
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Version Control Tools: GIT, CVS,, Clear Case and SVN (Subversion), Perforce.
OO Modeling: UML.
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, Eclipse, SOA Suite.
Confidential, Duluth, GA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed the business components as Spring beans and Control the navigation using Spring MVC frame work and worked on modules like AOP and Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Integrated Spring Dependency Injection (IOC) among different layers of an application.
- Developed enterprise web services using J2EE, SOA Suite, spring, Hibernate, JMS .
- Implemented ORM (Object Relational Mapping) framework with Hibernate for mapping java classes and database tables.
- Integrated spring and Hibernate ORM framework for persistence and used Hibernate Dao Support with Hibernate Template to access the data.
- Configured project in Eclipse environment: class path, project properties and references, maven build, debugging environment.
- Implemented JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Applied Several Business logics to the data returned from the RDBMS using Core Java .
- Handled Java multi threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Experience on Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions , Stream API’s and functional Interfaces.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications using RESTful APIs along with Jersey APIs and JAR-WS, JAX-RS.
- Familiar in writing Custom Directives in Angular JS, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Created and configured EC2instances on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for establishing clusters on cloud and also created S3 buckets for our application.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Designed the application from scratch. Involved in most of the end client meetings.
- Working in Agile, Scrum methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work with every two week iterations.
- Mapped tables in database using Hibernate .
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones and states in the workflows.
- Collaborated with development & support teams to service a continuous delivery environment with the use of build platform tool DOCKER.
- Have developed JSF features like Custom Components, Validator, Events, Listeners etc.
- Implemented form validator beans as Spring prototype beans to store exception results into bean and bind into view.
- Generated DAO's to map with database tables using Oracle. Written Stored Procedures for the insertion, update, delete, retrieval of data from Oracle database.
- Developed PL/SQL procedure for login module and registration module. Made the Stored Proc calls from the Java side for handling the data.
- Worked on JIRA for bug fixes and responsible for QA interaction for smooth release.
- Involved in writing build scripts, deploy applications using Maven and Continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Designed the front end of the application using Python, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON and jQuery.
- Micro services Continuous Delivery with Jenkins .
- Successfully involved in test driven development model using JUnit .
- Involved in the complete life cycle of the project i.e., from the requirements gathering.
- Have extensive hands-on Maven, SVN.
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle of applications consists of Design, development, testing, production environments.
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL,JDBC, HTML, JQuery, Angular, AJAX, Bootstrap, JSON, JSF, XML, XSD, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring JPA, Spring Securities, Spring JMS, Oracle, Rest web services, Hibernate, RDBMS, MDB, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA, Amazon Web Services (S3,EC2), SOA Suite, Mockito, JUnit.
Confidential, Milford, MI
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in complete software development life cycle management using UML (Unified Modeling Language) Requirements gathering, Conceptual design, Analysis, Detailed design, and Development.
- Involved in Spring, Hibernate and Oracle in the persistence layer and JSPs forming the front-end.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Worked with Spring Web Flow and Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) by Spring Constructor Injection with in XML for Dependency Injection .
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Session Facade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Used Apache JSP, JSTL for presentation which invoke the Java Beans to interact with Controlling Servlets.
- System study and preparation of design document and development plan.
- Worked with the Product Management Team for freezing the features to be implemented in the project.
- The APIs are designed using SPRING Restful web services and followed MVC architecture for UI integration.
- Developed Activation Module, consumed Web Services used to connect to the backend Oracle database.
- Multithreaded Java application to process the customer's request from the request store.
- Involved in creating and consuming REST based web services using JAX - RS specifications .
- Implemented XML parsing using SAX parser. Had good understanding on other parsers like DOM and SAX.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used micro service architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and apache active MQ message brokers and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity MicroServices .
- Generated Hibernate Mapping files and created the data model using mapping files.
- Used JUnit for all Hibernate beans and relevant java classes.
- Implemented Struts validation Framework in the presentation layer.
- Used shell commands to automate the batch process and run SQL scripts.
- Wrote SQL queries, Stored Procedures for efficiently retrieving data from the Relational database.
- Used Eclipse as IDE.
Confidential, Rochester, MN
- Analyzed and estimating the change requirements.
- Used AJAX web programming technique to make the required change to speed up the applications that run on the web.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and troubleshooting on various Amazon images for server migration from physical into cloud.
- Creating S3 buckets and also managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Implemented the feature of Convention over Configuration by using Spring Boot.
- Extensively used Java Collections API to store intermediate data objects using Eclipse editor.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Taken care of Java Multi threading in common java classes / library.
- Worked in the enhancement of registration servlet application using Java, JSP, JSTL and several design pattern like MVC2, DAO. ensure rapid application development for enterprise.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development ( TDD ) approach.
- Part of designing modular application based on micro services architecture.
- Involved in building and deployment of application in Linux environment.
- Used Log4j to generate logs used for maintenance and bug tracking.
- Used Struts Action Classes and regular Java classes to develop the middleware.
- Used the Struts validation, Struts Custom tags and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Used SOA to combine the software applications to provide the complete functionality of the large software application.
- Implemented micro services in our application using REST and Maven .
- Created Collections and documents using our NoSQL database which is MongoDB.
- Worked on setting up and integrating the registration servlet application in WebSphere application server with the back ends.
- Written Groovy script in soap UI according to call different project from different level and enable disable according to different environments.
- Worked on developing user interfaces for member portal using JSP and JSTL, and converted the request parameters from user interfaces into XML format.
- Built web-services using SOAP & Axis that allowed integrating the business application with the legacy applications and also facilitates for future applications.
- Used Github for source control and continuous integrations.
- Wrote SQL queries for data retrieval and updating from the tables.
- Developed JUnit test cases.
- Worked with vSphere API's using java in eclipse environment to automate manual tasks.
- Involved in deploying multi module applications using Maven and Jenkins .
- Created, integrated and managed web application with IBM Websphere.
- Interacted with customers in solving their issues in portal.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, analysis, design and development of the project.
- Involved in implementation of the application using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to define Dispatcher Servlet, Controller, model and View Resolver.
- Configured Hibernate, Spring to map the business objects to Oracle DB using XML configuration file.
- Generated DAO's to map with database tables using Hibernate. Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) for database querying and retrieval of results.
- Jboss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with Jboss App Server.
- Developed basic concepts of PHP while configuring data base for system in PHP MyAdmin portal and make data parsing services for system.
- Implemented EJB's session bean to maintain mobile session.
- Implemented methods to validate, invalidate, keep alive session for login process and maintaining session credentials.
- Experience in writing shell and Perl scripts for database connectivity and to retrieve data from different sources.
- JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate.
- Worked on serialize and de-serialize of data in applications using JSON
- Used Spring MVC as Web module, involved in design, development of new Action classes to interact with business logic.
- Leveraged J2EE (JSP, Servlets), Design Patterns, J2EE Patterns, JDBC, JAXB, Oracle, Apache Tomcat, and MySql for this projects.
- Used open source software tools like Log4j, validation files and resource bundles.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, PHP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Spring MVC, Spring JPA, Hibernate, SOAP, JBOSS, MYSQL, Ant, Apache Tomcat, Jenkins, Perl, Linux etc.
Jr. Java Developer
- Responsible for Prototype Design, Coding and Unit Testing.
- Designed JSP screens and coded according to requirements.
- Struts Framework is used for building the front-end.
- Wrote application presentation layer which is based on Struts MVC framework involves JSP’s and Java Beans.
- Involved in implementing DAO, DTO and Business Delegates.
- Involved in database design of web portal.
- Basic implementation using SOAP web service.
- Used version control system - Git for source configuration Management.
- Review and quality control activities.
- Used Eclipse IDE for ease of development.
- Wrote J Unit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Used Log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.