- Over 9+ years of software development experience in Object Oriented Programming, design and development of multi - tier distributed, Enterprise Application using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in developing AJAX, jQuery and AngularJS based design in creating better, faster and responsive UI web applications.
- Extensive Experience working in Spring Framework, MVC Framework, Struts Framework and Hibernate framework.
- Experience in writing No SQL schemas and maintaining sessions.
- Experience in using Data structures, Hashing and Arrays.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, My SQL and experienced in writing SQL, PL/SQL Stored procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Familiar with web services formats XML and JSON.
- Well experienced in configuring and deploying applications onto application servers like Tomcat6.x/7.x, Web logic8.x/10.x, Glassfish and Web Sphere 6.x/5.x.
- Strong experience on Cross-browser on PC and Mobile platforms.
- Expertise in both manual and automation testing of Web Applications.
- Hands on Experience on SQL Server RDBMS.
- Good knowledge in using Maven and ANT Scripts for building and deploying the application in web/app servers.
- Good knowledge with SVN and GIT version control systems.
- Involved in unit test cases writing and having good knowledge in Junit and Performed manual and functional testing using Selenium .
- Good experience in various Integrated Development Environments (IDE) Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Experience in the Waterfall, Agile and Scrum software development process and their milestones.
- Experience in working with CICD tools like Jenkins.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, ability to work independently and as a part of the team with excellent Technical, Analytical and Communication skills.
- Highly Self-motivated, good technical, communications and interpersonal skills. Able to work reliably under pressure. Committed team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to quickly adapt to new environments & technologies.
Programming Languages: Java, python, UNIX Shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL, Core Java 1.7/1.8
Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, EJB, JMS, Java Beans, SOAP, JAXP, AJAX, AWT, Swing, CSS, ILOG, JXPath, Xpath, Multi-Threading, Gradle
Distributed Technologies: RMI, EJB, JMS, Data Warehouse, TIBCO, Financial Services, Capital Marketing, VXML, Avaya Dialog Designer
Application Server: Web logic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish
JAVA Frameworks & Tools: HIBERNATE, SPRING, WEB SERVICES, GWT, STRUTS, ANT Building tool, Log4J, Maven Building tool.
IDE’s: Eclipse, RAD, JBuilder, Net beans
Database(s): Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, My SQL
Version Control Tools: Rational ClearCase, SVN, Confidential, Clear Quest, GitHub
Testing Tools: JUnit, HPQC, Mockito
Operating Systems: Windows, MS-DOS, UNIX
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Java Full Stack developer
- Participated in the sprint review meetings and explained the technical changes to the clients.
- Developed the Site using the Struts with Spring Integration using the tiles framework
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Implemented business logic using Struts action components in the Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Expertise in development and deployment of web components that include Servlets, JSP and business layer components that includes EJB, Web Services, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Serialization, Collections API, multithreading.
- Implemented the Connectivity to the Data Base Server Using JDBC.
- Worked on configuring the Java class path in the session properties while using third-party Java packages, built-in Java packages, and custom Java packages in a Java transformation.
- Developed and performed unit testing scripts with JUnit API in TDD environments.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development (TDD) using Java JUnit API.
- Experience developing web application on top of platform using Node.js.
- Created PL/SQL procedures, functions and written complex SQL queries
- Implemented View layer of MVC architecture using JSF components.
- Develop internal application using Angularjs and connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Used the basic principles of MVC to in corporate the AngularJS to build client-side application and Node.js for building server-side API's.
- Utilized Mongo database management system for keeping user generated data
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with REST API and Mongo DB (NoSQL) as back end database.
- Developed the presentation layer using Java Server Pages (JSP), Tiles, Ajax and Java Script.
- Created dynamic mock web services and deployed to use in functional and automated test suites.
- Created CI/CD for deploying in Jenkins.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking
- Created dynamic mock web services and deployed to use in functional and automated test suites.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java/J2EE D eveloper
- Followed Agile and Scrum software development methodology for daily development and status report.
- Involved in request regarding and documenting the design the process.
- Used Different Action Controller from Spring MVC to write the controller classes to trigger user request.
- Developed code for various modules like Dental PPO and Dental HMO and stored client data in Oracle database, Wrote SQL queries to access back end data PPO and HMO information’s using JDBC APIs.
- Defined controller in Spring configuration file to determine the routing of Dental Plan Service Detail flow.
- Configured and accessed Oracle database to retrieve application data using JDBC Application interfaces.
- Created spring configuration file to define application bean definitions, used Spring Dependency Injection.
- Participated in code review sessions, peer to peer unit testing also involved in defect fixing program.
- Involved in PL/SQL coding. Contributed to the design databases for several modules.
- Deployed the application at various remote environments such as Development, QA, Production servers.
- Responsible for writing build script as well building and deploying the application using ANT build scripts
- Used Mercury-QC to manage Defect activities like logging, fixing, assigning and changing the defect status.
- Confidential repository is used as version tool for code management.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, logging and monitoring mechanism using spring AOP.
- Implemented design patterns like Singleton, Factory.
- Developed stored procedures.
- Bootstrap used along with AngularJS is creating the application.
- Development from client-side validation techniques using jQuery and AngularJS.
- Wrote JUnit test cases and test suites for functionality testing.
- Designed SOAP client using WS Import tool, implemented concepts of WSDL, SOAP web service, customizing the WSDL using appropriate annotations, have good hands on experience in designing both RPC and document style approach.
- Used Maven for building of application.
- Actively involved in defining and designing the tiers of the applications and implementation with J2EE best design practices.
- Develop and maintain elaborate services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate, ORM and Spring MVC Framework.
- Implemented Spring MVC Architecture; Servlet targeting request module and flow of control generating JSP in Presentation layer.
- Developed business modules using Hibernate and Spring Framework technologies; Wrote SQL and HQL to communicate with Data Base.
- Played an active role in testing the application for different scenarios and in bug fixing.
- Configure application connectivity (e.g. JDBC, ODBC, etc.)
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in the complete development, testing and maintenance of the application.
- Used Agile software development methodology which helps to develop project plans.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, Hibernate, Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Collections, etc. in application.
- Designed and developed a REST-ful and SOAP style Web Services layer to interface with a DB2 system.
- Design and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Developed various JSP custom tag libraries i.e. JSTL libraries for achieving most code-reusability.
- Developed the application front-end with HTML, JSP, JQuery and Ajax to create a dynamic and interactive experience.
- Used Spring and Struts framework to implement MVC design pattern in multiple modules.
- Used the Struts validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and for Regression tests.
- Co-ordinate with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and testing using JUnit, responsible for defects allocation and ensuring that the defects are resolved.
- Used SVN for version control of the code and configuration files. Log4j was used to log the events in the application and migrated to GIT which is a new version control system.
- Designed and created Report templates, bar graphs and pie charts based on the financial data
- Generated XML file and designed the report template Map using iText in BIRT
- Experienced with Hash map as creating the lists, key values and retrieving the data to client desired format file type
- Generated report templates on account information, research reports using ad-hoc reporting to be used by the clients and advisors.
Control: Subversion, GIT
- Worked as software developer for ECIL on developing a supply chain management system.
- Involved in design development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, JDBC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, Web Services(REST/SOAP), XML, XSLT, XSL, and ANT.
- The application involved tracking invoices, raw materials and finished products.
- Gathered user requirements and specifications.
- Coordinated with the QA team during the process of making the code move to staging server and testing the application for the several test cases and defect testing.
- Prepared Documentation and Java Doc.
- Developed and programmed the required classes in Java to support the User account module.
- Developed Servlets to handle the requests, perform server-side validation and generate result for user.
- Added tasks for Income Tax Payment website using Core Java
- Used JDBC interface to connect database
- Performed User Acceptance Test.
- Developed and tested the web application on Web Logic application server.
- Review the requirements and analyze the impact.
- Design, develop and implementation web-based applications to support business requirements.
- Adaptable in evolving environment and flexible.
- Used adobe tools such as Photoshop and illustrator.
- Developed application using Angular.JS and Node.JS connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Has experience in working with java desktop and web applications.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring ORM and Spring Security modules to integrate with Mongo DB to implement persistence layer in Hibernate.
- Designed and developed the service business process and data access to Oracle database and back-end layers with JAXB, JMS and XML.
- Used Maven for building the applications EAR for various environments.
- Used Log4J to trace the flow of the application.
- Unit tested controller layer using Spring MVC mock classes and JMock framework.
- Performed functional testing using SOAP UI and created mock services for testing on developer sandbox.
- Involved in building web pages by reading data from the back-end DB.
- Utilized Git for distributed version control of the project.
- Participated in scrum meetings and also in sprint planning.
- Used JIRA, a Project Management tool for issue tracking and release planning.
- Worked with various Enterprise database technologies including SQL Server, Oracle andDB2/AS400.