- 5 years of experience in Software Development using Core Java and Java J2EE Technologies.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in MVC (Struts), Spring and ORM (Hibernate) frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience in RAD (Rapid Application Development), Agile Methodology and Scrum Software
- Implemented the task dashboard of different JBPM workflows using BPMN 2.0, business rules using business rules using Drools.
- Experienced in UI automation using Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver on Java platform.
- Good knowledge about creational design patterns such as singleton, factory, prototype; behavioral design patterns like chain of responsibility, command, interpreter, observer; structural design patterns like adapter, corporate and facade.
- Experience in integration of Spring Boot, Struts, JSF, and Spring Web flow, EJB with Spring Framework and Spring with Hibernate, Spring Jdbc.
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere, IBM Web Sphere ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), Web Logic server, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
- Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer), STS, IntelliJ
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software, SVN, CVS, GIT using both command line and UI.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment
- Experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven and tools.
- Hands on experience using Messaging Services like JMS, MQ, to verify the behavior of the system under test used Mockito Framework.
- Created REST API's using Express Router/Model/Controller architecture. Models connect to MySQL and MongoDB using Node.js MySQL and Mongoose modules.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and experience in working with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2 and MY SQL PL/SQL, SQL* Plus, Database triggers, Procedures, Functions.
- Expertise in working with Windows, LINUX and UNIX, Shell Scripting, Subversion and CLEARCASE platforms and also in environments using Agile (SCRUM) development methodologies.
- Experience in Multi-Tier Web Application Development using MVC2 Architecture, Design Patterns, Struts framework, and Hibernate.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, Appian, Oracle, AngularJS, Cucumber and/or Selenium WebDriver, LDAP, XML, Web Services, SQL, Data Modeling, JBoss, Apache Camel, WebSphere or WebLogic Application Servers, SaaS, POC, RDBMS, CSS, POJO and JQuery.
Languages: C, C++, Java 4/5/6/7, Java EE 1.4/1.5/1.6, PHP, SQL and PL/SQL
Application Servers: Tomcat 6.x/7.x/8.x, Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss4
IDE/Tools: RAD 7.5, Net Beans and Eclipse, AWS
Databases: ORACLE 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL Server 2005/2008, MYSQL, Sybase 12.5, DB2
Operating systems: Windows NT, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, UNIX, Linux
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, SFTP, SCP
Java Technologies: J2EE, JSP, EJB, Swing, Servlets, JDBC, XML, XSLT, JMS, JNDI, UDDI, Web Services
Frameworks & tools: Struts, Spring, MVC, ATG, Hibernate, Junit, Easy Mock, AJAX
Design & Modeling: UML, Design Patterns, Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, Agile SCRUM
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Involved in Analysis, design and development of application based on Spring MVC and Java Technologies.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and Object/Relational mapping Hibernate framework as the persistence layer for interacting with database.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more
- User experience to make it more dynamic by using Angular JS framework.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, IOC and Eclipse IDE, GitHub, JSF, OOAD, AWS, RCP, Multithreading to develop intranet web application.
- Experience with Cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Implemented with Angular JS using its advantage including two-way data binding and templates.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used CSS preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient.
- Extensively used Dependency Injection (IOC).
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Developed interfaces to communicate with mid-tier and Data Base.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Linux, automation and CI Tools like Chef, Hudson, Jenkins & Git with scripting languages (Shell, python, pearl and ruby)
- Involved in developing the persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Extensively used MVC, DAO, Factory and Singleton design patterns.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Used spring framework to implement middle tier with Spring IOC.
- Worked on modules to replace the Mainframe dependencies by writing the REST WebServices calls.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries for Database CRUD Operations and verified the Data with the
- Production, Acceptance and Integration.
- Experience in building Cassandra cluster. Used Eclipse IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework.
- Used GitHub as Version Controlling System to track the files among the team members. Used
- Source Tree to get a visualized view to GIT.
Confidential, Souderton, PA
- Involved in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project like Requirement gathering, Conceptual design, Analysis, Detail design, Development, System Testing, and User Acceptance.
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by employing Web Services and other tools for data exchanges and updates. Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology.
- Experience in AWS using EC2, AWS S3, AWS VPC and IAM services.
- Used Angular 2 to accomplish the single page application and produce higher maintainability of the code
- Architected a secure REST API built on MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS.
- Gained experience and implemented new features in Java 8 like Java Time API and Java Stream API for bulk data operations on Collections.
- Designed and build the backend of the application in Node.js and Used Mocha/Chai framework to unit test Node.js APIs.
- Use Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express.
- Developed Restful APIs in Node to facilitate the flow of data from backend to frontend.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Involved in configuring Hibernate mapping files/annotations and POJO objects.
- Worked on database export & import with MongoDB to migrate data from the old system.
- Manipulated data using CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations of MongoDB database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Build the Jenkins pipeline to achieve automation for CI/CD.
- Created Docker images and ran the Docker containers in various environments.
- Deployed the application using WebLogic application server and performed Maven dependencies for the project and used GIT as Version Control System.
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Analyzed and reviewed client requirements and design.
- Followed agile methodology for development process.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML5, and CSS3, Ajax.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Extensively used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and worked on Custom MVC Frameworks loosely based on Struts.
- Used RESTful Web services for transferring data between applications.
- Configured spring with ORM framework Hibernate for handling DAO classes and to bind objects to the relational model.
- Adopted J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator and Business Facade.
- Developed POJO classes and used annotations to map with database tables.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern. Developed Action classes and Form beans and configured the struts-config.xml.
- Used the Struts Validator Framework to validate the form data.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating Angular JS with Bootstrap which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Wrote SQL queries of differing complexities for the application. Designed and developed database objects like Tables, Views, Stored procedures, User Functions using PL/SQL, SQL Developer.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain different versions of the application.
- Wrote test cases which adhere to a Test Driven Development (TDD) pattern.
- Used JUnit, a test framework which uses annotations to identify methods that specify a test.
- Used Log 4J to log messages depending on the messages type and level.
- Built the application using Maven and deployed using WebSphere Application server.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts, J-query, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Java script, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Tomcat, Oracle, Pl/SQL, JDBC, Apache, REST, Eclipse, WebSphere, Junit, Agile Scrum, JSP, JSTL, Maven, SOA, Log4j, SVN.
- Designed and developed features for J2EE-based business activity monitoring and operational dashboard engine, including the rules and alert engine, WebApp components, recoverability, intelligent workflow features, internationalization, and upgradability.
- Developed presentation layer includes UI components, validations using HTML5, applying styles using CSS, used JQuery to make Ajax calls.
- Bootstrap used along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Used Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of Mongo DB
- Implemented Rest based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using $HTTP services from angular JS modules.
- Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and AngularJS
- Build MicroServices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise
- Implemented code according to coding standards and Created AngularJS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Developed custom directives and Services in AngularJS.
- Developed single page applications, components using AngularJS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Developed applications using Spring Framework for Dependency Injection (Inversion of Control) and implemented the business logic using EJB (session and entity beans)
- Implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Established efficient exception handling and logging using Spring AOP.
- Developed test suite framework and regression tests for rules and alerts engine, recovery engine, object manipulation functionality, import/export engine and user-defined function handling using JUNIT.