- Over 6+ years of experience as developer and involved in almost all the phases of SDLC like design, analysis, development, testing for high quality and complex software applications.
- Strong knowledge of physical web infrastructure and web application architecture.
- Diversified work experience in Healthcare, consumer banking and insurance domains.
- Experience with Open source frameworks using Struts, Spring Batch, and Hibernate and used design patterns like Singleton, DAO, Factory, DTO, and MVC.
- Good knowledge in Java and EJB Design Patterns.
- Interests in graphic designing for UI using Adobe Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver.
- Developed Angular custom directives.
- Good experience in development of software applications using Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring and UML design and working with Apache Tomcat server.
- Expertise in working with Windows, LINUX and UNIX platforms and also in environments using Agile SCRUM development methodologies.
- Proficient in making AJAX calls using jQuery and usage of JSON for faster and impulsive responses.
- Implemented business processes to develop email notification components using JMS API.
- Experience in developing different type of web services like SOAP and Restful services.
- Held Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Proficient in using higher level style syntaxes, LESS and SASS for advanced CSS features.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like IntelliJ, Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Expertise in database modelling, administration and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle and SQL Server environments.
- Hands on Experience with version control tools like SVN, GIT, and TFS.
- Strong experience in writing and updating the technical documents on daily basis with the changes made to the existing environment on daily basis.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit and Mockito Frameworks.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning Web Logic Server, Apache Tomcat, Spark, JBoss.
- Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
Development: Struts, spring, Spring Batch, .NET and JSP framework
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, C#.NET
Operating Systems: Windows 9x later, Sun Solaris/Unix/, Linux
Browsers: IE, Mozilla, Chrome and safari
ORM Technology: Hibernate, MyBatis
Web Services: Apache AXIS, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, XML, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX- WS
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, NO SQL, MongoDB
Tools: Maven, Ant, GWT, MySQL Workbench
Web/Application: Web logic, JBOSS, IIS, Apache Tomcat., IBM WebSphere
Bug tracking Tools: IBM Clear quest, JIRA
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008 , Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop
Versioning Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), CVS, SVN, GIT
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
Full Stack Developer
- This development was done completely with Agile Methodologies.
- Part of the bi-weekly sprint meetings to come up with the plans.
- Implementing the new message retry mechanism using kafka in the event of any failure in the downstream systems.
- Developing and coding XSLTs for transforming all the claims in XML into small individual claims.
- Web Application development with Core java, Multithreading, XML parsing.
- Development of new listeners for producers and consumer for both Rabbit MQ and Kafka.
- All logging into splunk .
- Test plans and Unit Testing using Junit and Mockito.
- Consistently translate, re-factor, and code software applications in Java according to specifications provided by Software Architects and technical Leads
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Zookeeper, Cassandra, My SQL, JSON, Restful Web Services using Micro services architecture, Greyhound, JIRA, Maven, Git hub, Eclipse, Junit, Mockito and Linux.
Confidential, Towson, MD
Full Stack Developer
- Analyzed the initial design requirements to provide solutions for the project viability. Improved the already functioning modules. Used Agile Methodology (Scrum) in the project development.
- Involved in all the phases of System Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, and Development & Customization of the Application.
- Developed Responsible Web Design (RWD) UI using HTML 5, CSS3 media queries, Ajax, Angular Js and Bootstrap.
- Using HTML and predefined Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and the programming was done using Spring 3.1, JSF with Prime Faces 3.4, Hibernate 4, SQL Server 2008, and XHTML.
- Created Front end pages Using JSP’S and handle the server-side logic in EJB 3.0 and Servlets
- Indulged in core development, deployment and server-side configurations, where in did programming in core java, scripting in Linux, configured the OS parameters, application server's settings and JVM tuning for utilizing the CPU and heap.
- Used various features in Angular JS like data binding, routing, custom filters, and custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2.0
- Created views using components of Prime Faces in XHTML files and configured JSF framework.
- Created various Modules/controllers/components for the entire application using Angular 2.
- Created HQL queries to display views. This was done within entities which are created from the DB tables.
- Developed the Web Services using SOAP with Axis2.
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring Framework. Implemented MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Worked on code-merge, code integration and module integration. Involved in defect monitoring.
- Capability of connecting to two different types of databases (MS SQL and Oracle) using Hibernate dialect.
- Deployed ‘war’ applications in Tomcat Server version 6.0.
- Created and deployed ‘jars’ in a local repository to get dependencies of commercial jars.
- Configured POM projects using Maven 2.
- Provided support to the testing team and was also involved in Bug Fixing. Used JUnit 4.0 for unit testing.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Agile Methodology, JSF 2.0, Spring 3.1, Hibernate 3/4, EJB 3.0, Prime Faces 3.4, Web Services (SOAP with Axis2), IntelliJ, GIT, Maven 2, XHTML, Angular JS, Angular2.0 SQL Server 2008, JUnit 4.0, Log4j, Tomcat Web Server 6.0, Shell Scripting, Windows XP / 7, Linux.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Full Stack Developer
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs following client branding standards
- Involved in requirement documentation of use cases and class diagram.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular2
- Involved to create different cross browser compatible user interactive web pages, using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3.
- Used the http services in Angular JS to make API calls and exchange data in JSON.
- Worked with Angular JS for creating own HTML elements for building a very companied Web site which is an open Source Project
- Extensively worked in defect maintenance of Front End issues.
- Developed the business layer components as Stateless Session Beans based on EJB API.
- Developed the data access layer components as entity Beans based on EJB API
- Involved in batch processing using Spring batch framework to extract data from database and load into corresponding Price App tables.
- Designed and implemented the MongoDB schema
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Worked on LINUX commands to manage and setup the environments for running the applications.
- Used Design Studio in Kapow to interact with websites and get the required data from websites.
- Backend development based on SOA service using Spring, Java, JPA, Hibernate, DB2 and Weblogic.
- Knowledge of Backend programming, RDBMS (SQL Server 2000/05, Oracle 9i, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers and imports and exports of Data using DTS Packages.
- Maintaining the version control of the project in Team Foundation Server (TFS) by merging the module developed with latest version in TFS.
Confidential, MEMPHIS, TN
Full Stack Developer
- Worked in agile framework as an individual contributor Responsibilities include - Coordinated with client for understanding the business requirements
- Translated the functional requirements (User Stories) to technical designs and flow charts.
- Worked on Migrating the application from IBM Portlet factory to Spring MVC.
- Created a SOAP based web service using IBM JAX-WS frameworks. Wrote unit test cases for the stories delivered
- Troubleshooted and fixed UAT and production issues.
- Coordinated with data modeling, DAO, application infrastructure team to get the dependencies resolved during the development phase and in release planning.
- Coordinated with Offshore Team members and help them in delivering the stories. Conducted Design and Code reviews for the User Stories.
- Developed and fixed bugs business logic using java, J2EE technologies like java1.6 and JSP and Struts framework.
- Developed front end pages for Feedback Dashboard application using JSP, JSTL, CSS
- Ensured the generated Web pages complied with US Section 508 and state Web accessibility guide using JAWS.
- Developed DAOs from the hibernate layer using Hibernate DAO Support and Hibernate Templates of Spring Framework.
- Performed code review and bug resolution.
- Configuration management and DBA teams.
- Proactively involved many times in Priority 1 production application issues and was successfully able to retain the production servers healthy
- Understand each and every module and gathered and managed the project content by using
- Wrote external CSS file, which linked to the HTML file to increase the traffic of the web site.
- Involved in software coding, testing, and debugging for web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Developed the table less web applications using with CSS and with the help of Tags on W3C standards.
- Developed the Rich Internet Applications (RIA's) with the help Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 and AdobeContributeCS3 and AJAX.
- Designed the graphic objects, illustrations, images (vector and bitmap) and banners with using Adobe Flash MX and Action Script, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Designed the complete web site based on the W3C Standards.
- Developed E-commerce enterprise applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, DOM, PHP Script, JPA, JSP Script and CSS based on the W3C standards.