- 14 years of IT experience in Java/JEE/Java Script, Server and Web Technologies, Microservices on Cloud, API Enablement. Development and Testing using Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax, Springboot, Spring IOC, MVC, JMS, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, OOPs, SOLID principle, Design Patterns, Collections & Data Structure, Functional Programming, Parallel Processing, Multi - threading and Concurrency, AMQP Kafka, Akka IO, SCALA, Python.
- Played a significant role as Sr. Java / JEE Engineer, Systems Designer/Architect, Associate to Architects, Leader in requirements gathering and analysis, Preparation of Technical Architecture Specifications, Design, Unit Testing driven development, Continuous Integration and Deployment, System Testing and Production Support as well as problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging applications.
- Designed independently managed (CI/CD through Jenkins, containerized using Docker, as pods in Kubernetes) Microservices based on domain components communicating through smart APIs (REST) and Kafka Message Brokers and queue registered and discovered over the network.
- Designed and Developed applications using Springboot, Spring IOC, Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring Security, AOP and TDD using Spring JUnit, Mockito, Spy other open source frameworks like Akka IO and Scala, MVC frameworks using JSF, Struts .
- Designed security frameworks for the Web and API resources using OpenIdConnect, OAuth and Spring Security, JWT to prevent applications from vulnerabilities based on OWASPs guidelines.
- Developed interactive User Interface and Single Page Applications in Angular(1, 2 & 4), Bootstrap, TypeScript, jQuery Datatable, Templates, jqGrids, npm, JSON, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, JSP, JSTL, JSF, Struts and testing using Jasmine, Karma, Grunt.
- Developed SOA Applications with REST & SOAP Web Services in Spring REST, Retrofit 2, REST Easy, Jackson API, Gson, JAXB, JAX-WS, CXF, Apache Axis.
- Experience in ORM frameworks like Hibernate JPA, iBatis/MyBatis, EJB and Spring ORM.
- Experience of working with document-based NoSQL like MongoDB for faster IO, Highly Scalable Non -RDBMS like Cassandra and RDBMS like Oracle, DB2 UDB, MySQL etc.
- Experience of working with CloudPassage HALO APIs, Amazon EC2, Confidential Predix IO, Pivotal Cloud foundry.
- Used version-controlled cloud-based repositories like GitHub, Bit-Bucket and internal server based Mercurial, Subversion, Clear Case, Tortoise CVS and VSS.
- Experience in development of IOT and Telematics driven applications for manufacturing and Digital Enterprises using Akka IO, Apache Storm, Kafka, SCALA, Web sockets and MQTT Message Brokers.
- Experienced in writing Simple and Complex SQLs, Oracle Objects - - Tables, Materialized views, Indexes, Synonyms, User Defined Data Types.
- Experienced with structured development of Agile Scrum and Kanban, Test Driven Development and BDD, Waterfall and RUP methodologies.
- Experienced in J2EE Design Patterns (Factory, Singleton, Front Controller, View Helper, MVC, DAO, DTO, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Strategy, Bridge, Decorator, Prototype and Proxy) and J2EE best practices.
- Experienced in development and deployment on Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty, WebSphere, and Weblogic.
- Used JMS Queues and Topics using IBM MQ, AMQP using Rabbit MQ, and Kafka Broker.
- Highly knowledgeable in UML, Use Cases, Logical Views, Collaboration Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Activity and Sequence Diagrams
- Expertise in Maven, ANT and Gradle build tools, configuring dependencies and used maven plug-in to build JAR, POM and WAR files and deployment.
- Extensively used Logging Frameworks like Log4J, SL4J, and Logback.
- Extensively used IDEs like Spring Source, Eclipse, RAD, IntelliJ, and NetBeans for development and debugging.
- Experience on huge databases loading data into staging tables, validating and move to final tables. Used editors SQL Developer, DB Visualizer, DataStax Cassandra viewer, Robo Mongo.
- Extensive experience in Product and Custom Application Development industry verticals like Capital Finance Risk, Banking Cards and Payments, AML, Credit Originations/Summarizations and Collections, Investments/Capital Markets, Life Insurance, Enterprise Pricing Systems, CRM, IOT and Precession Agriculture.
- Experience Architecture Documentation, Non-Functional Requirements, Test Scenarios and Quality Automation Testing.
- Have good communication (verbal and written), analytical & problem solving skills, a committed team player as well as an independent worker
Languages: Java 8, Java Scripts, Type Script, HTML5, SQL, SCALA & Python(basics), Kotlin (Learner)
Architecture: Microservices, SOA, Web 2.0, MVC, Cloud Computing, IOT, ID & Access Mgmt., Mainframes
Technology: Java EE, APIs, REST, Single Page Apps, OAuth, SOAP, Messaging, Ajax/Java Script, RDBMS, No SQLs, Parallel Computing, Unit, Automation and Performance Testing.
Frameworks: Angular, Node JS, Springboot, Spring Cloud, Spring IOC, MVC, REST, Security, ORM, Integration), Retrofit 2, Rest Easy, jQuery, T3, Velocity, JSF 2, Hibernate/JPA, EJB, MyBatis, Struts 1.1, Mockito, TestNG, Jasmine, Karma, Jackson, JAXB, Jax-WS, CXF, Akka IO, Kafka Broker, BPEL
Databases: Oracle 12c/11i/10g, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Sybase, DB2 UDB, My SQL
OS: Windows, CentOs, Ubuntu, RH Linux, HP UX, Unix
Web / Application Servers/Legacy: Weblogic (10.3), Apache Tomcat 7.0, WebSphere (WAS 8.0), JBoss 4, Jetty, MVS XA
Tools: /Version Controls: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, RAD, Git Hub, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Tableau 9.0, Visio, Rabbit MQ, WebSphere MQ, Rapid Sql, TOAD, Rational Suite, Mercurial, Perforce, SVN, VSS, CVS, PVCS and MFE.
Domain / Functional Area: API Management, Banking (Case Management, Risk and Limit Management, AML/Fraud, Credit Solutions, Cards and Payments), Capital Markets, Insurance, IOT, Precision Agriculture, Enterprise Pricing.
Solution Engineer/Associate to Application Architect
- Identify & Access Management best practices and implementation of Application and API security.
- Design Authentication and Authorization framework using OpenIdConnect, Oauth2 and JWT.
- Create POC using Angular, Springboot Security, Spring OAuth, and Spring Could and OAM 12c.
- Design and Re-engineer REST API based Microservices from a legacy Enterprise Java monolithic application.
- CI/CD, containerization, demonstration and review for improvements.
- Responsible for quality of design, code development, review and testing.
Programming: Java 8, Angular
Frame Works: Springboot, Spring Security, Oauth2, OIDC, JWT, REST API, Docker.
Platform: Oracle Access Manager 12c, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Software Engineer (Solution Designer, Developer)
- Design and developed Microservices using Springboot on an Event Driven Architecture.
- Develop cloud deployable pods using Docker, AJSC, and Kubernetes.
- Create and Wire Services, Controllers, DTOs, and Message Patterns using Springboot Starter Web.
- Consume smart endpoints based APIs and Produce/Subscribe message for inter-service data and message flow.
- Create ASync Message Producer and Consumer using DMaaP Message Router using (Kafka broker).
- Create unit test scripts using Spring Junit, Mockito, and Spy.
- Create Integration Test Environment in AWS for Automation testing.
Programming: Java 8, Python, Erlang.
Frame Works: Springboot, Retrofit2, Logback, Kafka Broker/DMaaP, Kubernetes, Docker, Git Flow.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Application System Engineer
- Develop Web Applications using Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML, JQuery, Springboot, Spring MVC, jQuery, Hibernate JPA, Oracle DB.
- Create new GEM UI and fields, apply functional and presentation logic using ng templates, directives and services.
- Modification of Compass UI, add new fields to the UI, apply functional and presentation defect fix to the existing UI using Java Script, HTML, JSP.
- Creation/Modification of UI Data Table Attributes, Http Actions, Presentation logic, Event Processors, UI Validation and Error/Warning Notification jQuery, T3 Java Script.
- Create/Update existing controllers by adding custom validation, add response parameters, create/update service calls, and wire new services using Spring IOC, REST.
- Create/Update services logic, parameters, Entity to DTO mapping, Transaction Management, service validation, repository calls using Spring Auto wiring services.
- Add/Update DB query (Custom, HQL and Entity Relational), Entity columns using Hibernate JPA, Web Service calls.
Programming: Java 8, Java Script, HTML/CSS, JSP, JSTL, SQL.
Frame Works: Angular, Home Lending Platform (jQuery/T3/bootstrap), Springboot (on Tomcat 7), MVC, IOC (Auto Wiring), Hibernate/JPA., 732 Legacy Screen.
Database: Oracle RDBMS
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Develop automated data validation Microservice using Spring Boot APIs.
- Develop APIs to connect to Cassandra Nodes on AWS cluster.
- Design logic and algorithm to read and compare data using parallel streams on Java Collections.
- Integrate with UI Microservices to display data on an Angular UI.
Technical Environment: Java 1.8, Spring Boot, REST, Angular JS, Apache Cassandra using DataStax, DB2 Legacy, Oracle 11g RDBMS, Jenkins, One Stash/Git, Maven, Rally, EC2 on AWS.
Confidential, Chicago, IL/Stamford, CT
Senior Development and Support Analyst/ Onsite Lead (Agile)
- Developed REST Resources, Endpoints, Http Methods, Errors, Authentication and Authorizations.
- Designed microservices to communicate it with existing Product Database using REST.
- Development Spring Rest Template with Http Message Converters.
- Test and Automate service call and verify with data sources using Junit Cucumber.
- Work with UI team for integration of services with Angular JS.
- Support and monitor data processed every EOD by ETL and Oracle Procs.
- Oversee the Architecture, DevOps, Deployment, Availability, Scalability and DR.
- Gathered requirements from business owners and performed detail impact analysis and then created design documents for the user stories.
- Conducting scrum meetings with offshore team, advising solutions and approach for the team of 7+
- Meetings with client project manager, product owner and business owners.
- As part of agile, created backlogs, attending Scrum of Scrum status meetings and have 2 sprints in a release and preparation of status reports.
Technical Environment: Java 1.8, Spring Boot, REST, Security, Data), Hibernate JPA, Angular JS, Sql/PLSql, WebLogic 10, Oracle 11g RDBMS, Tera Data, Jenkins, SVN, Maven, Rally, Predix IO
Enterprise Architect Associate/Strategic Projects Analyst
- Design and Develop REST APIs to fetch Data from the data lake.
- Creation/Verification of Big Data used for Analytics using Hadoop.
- POC on AWS for strategic projects to emulate automated provisioning of infrastructure.
- Present the Architecture and design to application architects.
Technical Environment: Java 1.8, Angular JS, Spring (REST, Boot, Data), Hibernate/JPA, JBoss, Hadoop, Pivotal Cloud, AWS EC2, Tableau, Python, Visio, Power Point.
IOT Senior Developer/Architect
- Design, Development of IOT Core and IOT Messaging Microservices using REST APIs and AMQP.
- Build using Jenkin and Deploy and run services on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Writing Junit/TestNg for Unit Testing in compliance with TDD.
- Work on POCs for solution engineering and guiding offshore development.
- Present the Architecture and design to customer architects.
Technical Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.0(MVC, IOC), JSON, REST Services, Rabbit MQ, AWS EC2, Cloud Foundry.