- Over 7+ years IT experience including Strong Architecture & Development experience using Java /J2EE and Web Technologies.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production Support.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodologies.
- Strong experience in Client - Server systems using Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Excellent Core Java development skills.
- Expertise in coding business components using various API's of Java like Multithreading, Collections.
- Proficient in programming with Java /J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, Spring (IOC & AOP), Hibernate, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Extensive experience in writing the Apache Camel routing in SOA platform.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like Model View Control, Data Access Object, Session Façade, Singleton, Data Transfer Object and View Object in the development of Enterprise Applications.
- Written Apache Spark streaming API on Big Data distributions in the active cluster environment.
- Exposure to XML, DTD, SCHEMA.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS.
- Good experience on reporting APIs such as POI and iText. Some experience on Jasper Reports.
- Expertise in middle tier technologies like JMS (Point-to-Point & Publish and Subscribe).
- Implemented Java Mail APIs to send e-mails.
- Incorporated XML Parsers such as DOM and SAX.
- Expertise in n-tier and three-tier Client/Server development architecture and Distributed Computing Architecture.
- Good work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Creating SQL statements & Subqueries.
- Developed several pieces of the JSF engine, including bean discovery, value bindings, method bindings, component bindings, and event generation
- Experience in developing Microservices using REST and STOMP protocols.
- Have working experience on Angular Js, MongoDB, couch DB.
- Have Good Knowledge in Node Js.
- Worked on Error Handling in Scala and Problems Scala Fixes.
- Experience in analyzing and deploying middleware services in WebLogic container.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss and WebLogic.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration testing during the projects.
- Exposure to tools such as ANT and hands on experience on SQLyog and SQL Developer
- Used integrated environment for java such as Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, NetBeans, Clear Case and VSS.
- Exposure to UNIX commands and Suse Linux.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1. 7 ,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags, NodeJS
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL Workbench
Databases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI
Security: JAAS, Spring Security
Integration Spring Integration: Interceptors Spring AOP, AspectJ
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Server Build Tools: ANT … Maven, Gradle
Client Build Tools: Grunt
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy …
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
Whitebox Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DBUnit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMock
Blackbox Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunner
Client Testing: Jasmine
Application Servers: Weblogic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat … Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate … TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Freemarker
Search: APIs Solr, Lucene
Cloud Computing: AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, Dynamo DB
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivital Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Springboot, Netflix Eureka
Confidential, Webster, NY
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session facade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework's IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Developed a controller Servlet that dispatches request to appropriate Action Classes.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Web logic and JSP.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing the Database Transactions.
- Used join point and advice Spring AOP modules for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Java Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOPmodules.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Identified and resolved programming issues, Servlets and EJB s performance tuning opportunities.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Involved in Developing Web Application with Full Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile methodologies.
- Created detail design documents which has the UML Design diagrams, table information, object model etc which are required for the developer.
- MVC architecture is implemented by struts framework.
- Exposed Survey API to other applications in DOE using Apache Axis2.
- Page design and development are done using OracleBPM.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Written Test cases using JUnit to validate the application flows in different scenarios in the standalone application.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Understanding the business, analysis, developing the Functional Design Documents, Technical Design Documents.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analyzing and developing design documents and reviewing with business.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based presentation using JSF framework.
- Evaluated system performance and validated NoSQL solutions.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain
- Extensive experience of developing Representational state transfer (REST) based services and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) based services.
- Developed user interface components using JSP and tag libraries.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Involved in designing of user interface.
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Involved in writing EJBs (Sateless Session Beans) and Web Services for building the middleware distributed components and deployed them on application servers.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Performed Unit testing and Integration Testing.
- Involved in Agile methodology with respect to the successful development of the project.
- Deployed GUI code to WebLogic application environment and standalone components to JBoss Server.
- Developed web services to perform various operations on the supplier information.
- Supported the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Involved in mapping the data from various vendors with the existing database.
- Responsible for updating the supplier database if new updates are available.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Expertise in development, deployment and implementation of dynamic web applications using Application servers like Vignette Application Portal 7 , WebSphere, Apache tomcat in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Developed and implemented various dynamic web based applications using JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.X, Java Script, Ajax, html, CSS.
- Efficiently enhancement of applications with Web 2.0 features like AJAX for performance improvement and customer satisfaction.
- UML designing, Class diagrams, Visio diagrams. Architecture Design experience .
- Development, deployment, configuration of the Java Messaging Services (JMS) on WebSphere 6.
- Development and deployment of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, WSDL, BPEL.
- Experience in implementation of Object to Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate in Data Layer using iBatis as well JDBC.
- Implementing logging mechanism using log4j.
- Experience in using and implementing Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Access Object (DAO), Front Controller, Factory patterns and frameworks like Jakarta Struts 1.x and Struts 2.x.
- Experience in using Apache POI, Apache Axis API's.
- Experience is using XML technologies such as JAXP, DOM, SAX, XPath, XSD, and JAXB Parser.
- Expertise in writing complex queries using PL/SQL MYSQL, MS-SQL Server 2000/2005, Sybase, Oracle and exposure to DDL, DML, stored procedures, cursors, triggers and joins.
- Implemented Java Mail API for the email services, Java FTP API for the file transfer service, ZIP API.
- Creation and execution of Junit Test Cases
- Incorporating enhancements in the existing functionality.
- EAR, WAR, deployment, configuration on WebSphere 6.1.
- Involved in the Object Oriented Requirement Analysis Phase of the project in order to gather business logic requirements.
- Interacting with web services exposed by AMDOCS Carrier billing system.
- Involved in designing application based on MVC Architecture.
- Responsible for high level & detail design for the Provider.
- Pluggable Interface to communicate with different Carrier Billing Systems.
- Implemented Error Code management.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Service Locator and Session Façade.
- Developed Web services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP.
- Developed MessageHandler Adapter, which converts the data objects into XML message and invoke an enterprise service and vice-versa using JAVA , JMS and MQ Series.
- Business logic is implemented using Struts action components in the Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Used Multithreading for invoking the database and also implemented complex modules which contain business logics using Collection, Reflection, and Generics API.
- Developed various JSP custom tag libraries i.e. JSTL libraries for achieving most code-reusability.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, and Functions for Oracle 10g database.
- Worked with 3rd party API for processing credit cards.
- Processed Credit Card payments at run time using third party API.