- Over 8+ Years of experience in JAVA. Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Production Support.
- Developed web - based applications using Java, J2EE, spring, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), Mule ESB, Oracle and SQL.
- Experience in working with cutting edge front-end technologies/frame work and libraries like JQuery, Prototype, DHTML, JSON, DOM, CSS, XML, and AJAX.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and production support.
- Experience in developing web-based applications using PythonDjango.
- Extensive experience in using the AWS using spring.
- Worked with cross browser compatibility issues and did testing on the browsers like Safari, IE- 9, 10, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) or MVW architecture for developing applications using JSP, Servlets.
- Excellent experience in Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption using (JAX-RS and JAX-WS).
- Skilled in leading frameworks as React, Angular, to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components in Single Page Applications.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience of responsive web design (RWD) using CSS3 media queries and using Bootstrapframework.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control (SVN) and Git Hub.
- Involved in use of Angular 2 technologies to include LESS, SASS and additional technologies to ensure current migration from Angular JS 1.6 to Angular 2.0.
- Experienced in React JS and working with Redux architecture with Web pack& babel-poly fill environment.
- Experience using React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used Node JS for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL.
- Hands on experience in UML Modeling using Rational Rose, UMLet.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS(2.1/3) and with the help of tags as per W3C standards.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, SublimeText, WebStorm 9, Atom, EditPlus, JIRA.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Experienced in working in Agile environment and participating in Scrum sessions (TDD Test Driven Development).
- Ability to write well-documented, well-commented, clear and maintainable efficient code for web development.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies.
Languages: Java 8 (JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 ), Java Swings, JSF, JUnit, Log4J, Ant, Maven, Python, Ruby on Rails.
Methodologies/Design patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, DAO, Factory pattern, Session Fa ade, Singleton, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development.
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Angular JS, JQuery, React.JS, Node.JS, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JDBC, HTML5, DHTML and XML, CSS3, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, MQ Series, Apache Camel, Kafka, Spring Boot, Express.js.
Web Services: SOAP, Restful Web Services
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Groovy.
Application/Web Servers: JBoss, Glassfish 2.1, Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat Server.
IDE Tools: Eclipse (Juno, Galileo, Helios, Indigo ), Rational Application Developer (RAD) and Net Beans, STS.
OR Mapping: Hibernate, IBATIS.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL, Mongo DB.
Reporting/Messaging Tools: Crystal Reports, BO XI R3, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ.
Cloud: AWS EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, SNS.
Version Control Tools: CVS,SVN, Clear Case, Git
Testing: Selenium, Karma.
Tools: Rational Rose 2000, JBuilder 3.5/5.0, Visual Cafe 4.0, Visual Age Java 3.5, eclipse 3.X, MS-Office, Front Page, Ultra Edit 32, Clear Case, iReport -1.2.5.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac, Solaris.
- Extensively worked in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using Java 8, J2EE, JDBC, JSP,HTML5, Spring Boot, AngularJS, Servlets, JavaBeans with Eclipse.
- Developed business components using core java8 concepts and classes like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization and Multithreading etc.
- Diversified exposure in Software Process Engineering, designing & building a Web Application using Java/J2EE Technology, AWS& open source technologies.
- Built application on Spring Boot running on Embedded Apache Tomcat.
- Developed presentation tier using JSP, Java Script, HTML5 and CSS3 for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Used Maven for build automation tool to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Created Angular 1 application using Angular-JS,Angular-UI, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS and JS
- Configured Angular UI router to create routing for views and sub views in the application.
- Developing Applications using latest Java/J2EE technologies such as Cassandra, Java 8, Junit.
- Developed Restful web services using JAXWS, JAXRS and spring.
- Created Responsive Design (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Updated the existing application to use John Papa standards for a better code quality.
- Developed UI using HTML 5, Bootstrap, Java Script, and Angular JS for interactive cross browser functionality.
- Worked on Twitter Bootstrap to create Responsive Web Design.
- Developed and build Ant scripts, Maven for packaging the application code.
- Used AJAX and angular promises to make API calls.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
- Worked on unit testing the application using Jasmine, Karma.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Implemented Angular Service calls using AngularFactory.
- Developed services with Angular 2- injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture and automated AWSS3 data upload / download using python scripts.
- We setup the development environment using Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Bower, GIT.
- Used Node JS to run ES6, Maven and Webpacktasks to build properly the project.
- Involved in many requirement gathering discussions and closely worked with business as an SME.
- Created custom directives and controllers to use across the application which reduces the duplication of the code.
- Used GIT SVN for version management for staging and stashing.
- Created stubbed JSON files ahead to determine Java engineers the structure for the form.
- Created custom filters using Angular 2.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms from Angular 2 framework.
- Collaborated with designers to create responsive Single Page Applications (SPA) on with Angular 4Routing.
- Maintaining Parent and child elements by using State and Props in React JS.
- Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Experienced in working with redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Pleasant Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, concepts.
- Wrote services to store data and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application.
- Worked on various form validations like field level front-end validations.
- Involved in SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design and development of the web based intranet application tool using Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Web Services, SQL and Oracle.
- Developed multiple web Applications using Web Services (Restful) and Java for multiple modules in the application.
- Developed UI build scripts to perform various build tasks such as minification of CSS, JS, execution of tests etc using Gulp.
- Worked with React JS to build bootstrap components for UI web objects. Linked with API data to view render virtual DOM dynamically.
- Worked on various mobile frameworks like jQuery mobile.
- Responsible for designing mobile applications.
- Configured and built SpringMVC application on Tomcatweb server.
- Rewrite existing Python/Flask module to deliver certain format of data. Created script in python and ANT for calling REST APIs.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server. The tech stack is LESS, and cutting edge server side technologies.
- Responsible for developing various static and dynamic modules which are displayed in different web pages according to the specifications.
- Developed Web App for Cross device interaction between, desktop browser, iPhone and iPad, using advanced HTML5 Web APIs, SASS, CSS3, Web Sockets.
- Deployed code on ApacheTomcat web application server.
- Built XML based data exchanges; used DOM for parsing and XML creation out of Java code using NetBeans.
- Developed and designed XML Schemas to transport and store data. XML was used to simplify data and allow for Platform Changes, as well as making data more available across the applications distributed platforms.
- Used Python library for web scraping to extract data for building graphs.
- Extensively used XSLT to transform XML documents to HTML.
- Worked on jQueryLightbox for creating image and video galleries.
- Worked on creating an API layer on NodeJS server and developing 3rd party Web apps with ANT to interact with the API server.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Used Express, EJS, jQuery, and MySQL.
- Created AJAX calls to exchange (request / responses) information with database.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.
- Worked on Angular JS 1.4 features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Project Architecture.
- Familiar in writing Custom Directives in Angular JS, making use of modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement by business users.
Confidential - Pleasanton, CA
- Involved in writing Application workflow both for front-end and backend.
- Created multi-layered application framework using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Developed the RESTful web services, by using Spring Framework and MVC pattern, for Business logic that is reusable and that can be consumed for front-end applications.
- Developed Multithread Application using with Thread Pool and Concurrent Executors.
- Developed Business logic with the help of spring and Data Access was implemented by using Hibernate.
- Handled the security and Authorization by Spring Security and OAuth authentication Protocol.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate 4.3.x to interact with the MySQL database.
- Involved in developing Server-side EJB components and wrote session beans to perform the business logic.
- Created RFPmicroservice to provide RESTful API utilizing SpringBoot with Microservices.
- Designed and prepared custom tags on JSF layer and prepared framework classes for Managed Beans interacting with the Hibernate.
- Used JPA and Hibernate with entity beans for interacting persistence layer for CRUD operations
- Utilized AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EBS, EC2, SNS, RDS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, EMR, Lambda, Cloud Formation, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, S3 and Route 53.
- Used SpringMVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Involved in upgrade of the present Oracle data model to Cassandra data model.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBCAPI making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Used SAX and DOM parser for parsing XML documents and XSLT API to handle XML parsing in Object Oriented way.
- Implemented Design patterns like DAO, Singleton, Factory, Delegate, and Front Controller.
- Developed Micro-Services based architecture to enable the application to be deployed on AWS Cloud.
- Implemented complex UI logic using custom-made Custom tags and existing JSF Custom tags and Expression Language in compliance with XHTML standards.
- Collaborated with technical team members to integrate back-end and front-end elements.
- Used Maven for building and managing dependencies of the application.
- Used SVN (Subversion) for version control.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Worked on analysis, design, development, deployment and testing of the application
- Involved in designing Application based on MVC architecture
- Created service layer using SOAP web services and JAXB
- Designed and developed for the Presentation layer using MVCStrutsFrame work
- Created the JSPs, Action classes and Action forms for the Presentation layer
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Service Locator, DAO
- Implemented server side validation using StrutsValidationFramework.
- Extensively used AWS to integration with Enterprise and web applications. Persistence layer implemented using Hibernateframework
- Developed Persistence classes and hibernate, cfg, xml and other configuration files for Hibernate mapping to Oracle database
- Used different HibernateAPIS like Configuration, Session Factory, Session and Hibernate Transaction Manager for writing the persistence logic
- Unit tested with JUnit and involved in System testing, Load testing and User Acceptance testing and fixed the bugs
- Developed build scripts using ANT tool for compilation and deployment purpose
- Implemented logging using log4j and apache commons-logging framework
- Extensively use of Core Java features including Collection, Exception Handling, Generics, and Annotation in the logic tier to implement the mortgage calculator algorithms such as monthly payment for fix rate and ARM.
- Designed the back-end server, build web service to provide a result and generate a report and the front-end user interface.
- Made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Developed Presentation and validation layers using JSP, HTML5, and CSS3 Custom Tag Libraries.
- Retrieved data from the RESTful web service for calculation using AJAX call.
- Created JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Extensively used jQuery validation package to make client-side user input validation.
- Extensively used SpringIOC features with spring framework for bean injection and transaction management.
- Extensively used Spring Cache to avoid the repeated logic calculation and access database.
- Created tables in the database based on the Entity-relationship model that is provided by the database architect.
- Used SVN for version control.
Associate Java Developer
- Coordinated software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Actively involved in project development and bug fixing for the project. Worked closely with students, helped in the deeper understanding of concepts.
- Involved in requirement analysis and client interaction, responsible for writing hibernate mapping XML Files, HQL.
- Worked closely with business analysts, project managers and project leaders to analyze business requirements.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Factory, Singleton. Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and development.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment and meeting all the requirements.
- Creating technical specifications, coding, unit and system integration testing for the enhancements and conducted reviews with end users.
- Created new database connection for MYSQL.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing controller and backend service classes.
- Followed Java coding standards while developing the application.