- Software Engineer with 6+ years of experience of developing the web application in JAVA and RPA development.
- Extensive experience in RPA Development with focus on Banking, HR sector and Telecom domain.
- Hands on experience in UIPATH, Confidential, Automation anywhere and Kofax RPA tool.
- Proficient in IT automation integration and web application development.
- Experience in writing complex stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, indexes and joins on SQL Server and Oracle developed various automation solutions which involves feasibility study, designing architecture, development, testing and deployment of automation.
- Expertise in JSP, Servlets, JSF, Hibernate, Spring.
- Designing and developing enterprise and web applications using Java and Java Enterprise Edition technologies like Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, AJAX and XML.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong understanding of OO programing concepts.
- Having Experienced in CORE JAVA.
- Competent in Database development using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Packages, and Triggers.
- Hands on experience in MVC architecture.
- Certified as an Oracle Java Associate(OCJP).
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP, REST.
- As a RPA Developer in TCS, I worked with large scale team of process engineers to create seamless rule based processes with a goal to frame highly cost effective automation solutions and developed the HR Screening Process which resulted in 25+ employee efforts and more than 50% cost savings.
- As a Software Engineer at Baroda Informatics, I have collaborated with CEO to extract the product requirements, design UI and develop various modules from the ground up for multiple clients.
- As a Software Engineer at Confidential & Confidential, I have closely worked with HR and IT department on requirements gathering and developed the Employee Perspicuity and Resource Provision System (EPRP) .
Programing Languages: Advanced JAVA, C, C++, ANDROID, .NET, CORE JAVA
Frameworks: JSP, Servlets, JSF, Hibernate, Spring
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server
Development Tools: Eclipse
App/Web servers: Automation Tool
Apache Tomcat: Automation Anywhere, Confidential, UIPATH, Kofax
RPA Specialist / Developer
Technologies & Tools: UiPath
- Develop an end to end project plan with team including SME, business analysts.
- Developed the solution and perform the testing.
- Functional and non-functional testing and UAT assistance for the business teams.
- Implement technical suggestions and solutions to enhance automation aside from client’s requirements.
- Benefits and outcome of the automation:
- Automation of this process helped in reducing the Average Handling Time by 70%.
- Reduced the FTE by 60%.
- Developed Confidential modules on the Eclipse IDE using Web-Harvest, Groovy and Java to automate the manual process.
- Created a bot task and packaged it into a business process using the process studio.
- Functional and non-functional testing and UAT assistance for the business teams
Technologies & Tools: Automation Anywhere, MS Access Database, SQL, Excel Macro, VB Script
- Develop the code using automation anywhere to automate the process.
- Gather the requirements from client and Simplified it.
- Analyze business problems, develop technology solutions to these problems and manage the project through its life cycle.
- Build simple utilities or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, emailing or automating MS Office applications.
- Supervise all application development phases, including testing and documentation.
- Developed state of the art management reports from the ground up to facilitate client to review important and critical business transactions in the form of PDF and Excel reports enriched with charts and text.
- Developed several modules like horse performance records, race management.
- Expertise in designing and implementing graphs in the web applications.
- Enhanced the web application in terms of optimization in coding. Modified existing software to correct errors, upgraded the interface and improve the performance. Stored, retrieved and manipulated data for close analysis of system performance.
- Rapid application development and management of technological issues for assigned projects, earning the highest customer satisfaction rating for all software solutions delivered.
- Design and develop the Leave Maintenance Module
- Developing PDF reports as per requirements.
- Introduced methodologies and best practices that enhanced customization of applications to user needs.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to plan, design and develop the solution.
Software Engineer Intern
- Introduced, designed and developed the application security features by implementing user level encapsulation and employee personal information encryption.
- Developed e-accolades feature using JQuery to send customized animated greeting cards via email for the HR department.
- Developed PDF reports for tracking various approval requests submitted by the employees using e-benefits portal.
- Revolutionized existing IT solution with extensive collaboration with various departments. For example, solutions like the employee profile management, e-benefits portal and e-bazar employee trading platform helped efficiently to facilitate its employees communicate and retrieve information just within few minutes compared to manual or verbal communications earlier that used to take hours or even days sometimes.