- Highly accomplished, disciplined and innovative individual with over 9 years of experience in understanding user requirements, designing, managing, developing and maintaining reusable, extensible and scalable enterprise level distributed system/application software.
- 9+ years of experience in all software lifecycle stages Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Production Support.
- Extensive object oriented programming skills to design and implement complex, distributed multi - tier, able to understand, reuse/refactor/reduce/refine existing software.
- Goal oriented, able to with team members and build rapport with clients and colleagues, and able to delegate effectively towards project completion.
- Strong technical skills:
- Experience in Core java - JDK 6, JDK 7, JDK 8.
- Experience in using various Spring modules such as Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring MVC.
- Hands on experience in design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, DTO, DAO, MVC, Business Object.
- Experienced in deploying and maintaining J2EE APPLICATIONS in Web Sphere (WAS), WebLogic and Tomcat servers.
- Experience using Core Java APIs to build multi-threaded server-side components for large-scale applications.
- Worked with Agile methodologies in distributed (remote, offshore, local) teams.
- Solid database foundations, SQL, stored procedures and functions.
- Experienced with Oracle 10 and 11, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus.
- Experienced in using IDEs such as RSA and Eclipse.
- Experience in Unix/Linux and shell scripting.
- Basic experience with Testing, using JUnit, Mockito, Advanced Rest Client and SOAPUI.
- Experienced in creating UML design artifacts like Class diagrams, Collaboration diagrams, Use Case diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Ability to design and implement new technologies where little documentation exists in the environment.
- Autodidactic, excellent communication skills, quick learner, self-motivated, ability to work individually and as well as in a team environment.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Swing, JAX-WS.
Databases: Oracle (10g, 11g), MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite.
Database Related: JDBC, PL/SQL Stored Procedures.
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, Rational Software Architect.
Web Servers: Apache HTTP, Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere.
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows.
SOAP, WSDL, Restful, JAXWS, JAX: RS
Applications: Oracle ETPM (Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management), EMC2 Documentum, Office, AutoCAD, SoapUI, Splunk, GIT, SVN subversion.
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic 8.1, WebSphere 8.0/6.0, Tomcat, JBoss, Apache
Packages/Tools: Ant, Maven, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, JIRA, Selenium
Others: Web services (SOAP, REST), UML, Agile(Scrum).
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Analyzing and understanding client requirements and preparing technical design document based on existing application for Migration of Internet product. RSA authentication enabled for corporate users.
- Used RSA to create the Class Diagram and Sequence Diagram.
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory, and DAO.
- Involved in development of the application using spring, SOAP, REST Web services, spring XD, spring boot framework.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP.
- Developed DAOs Data Access Objects and performed O/R mapping using Hibernate to access the data-base.
- Implemented Spring MVC, IOC, Spring Boot, Transactions, Spring JDBC template, and JSON features.
- Involved in Splunk Report generation for SEMS and SEMS BulkCreate services to provide statistics to Management on weekly basis.
- Configuring Splunk on docker container to forward application logs on Splunk.
- Writing logs in the right format to be picked by splunk tool, use Splunk to debug log messages.
- Code validation and integration.
- Application deploy and environment management.
- Worked with Git Workflow Methodology, Jira tickets forking into features/branches/bug fixes and merging after pull requests with team.
- Following and tracking tasks giving complete status during the each sprint in Jira.
- Responsibility included leading/mentoring team members, code reviews, overall solution/technical design and direction to the stake holders, development, QA and Operation teams.
Senior Java Developer
- Handle bugs in production environment from multiple systems with sharp response times.
- Coordinate with multiple teams, internal as well as 3rd party software providers, for resolving the bugs.
- Analyze the bugs from internal systems, troubleshoot them and provide possible solutions at whatever layer. It could be from the client level (such as software version upgrade) through application level (such as modifying source code and release a patch/bugfix) up to database level (such as updating missing/incorrect data).
- Responsible for utilizing tools and equipment involved in performance of essential functions of programming including measuring instruments.
- Providing maintenance to Java web applications with more than one million of users, fixing bugs and improving the applications.
- Generated reports and automated the data extraction process.
- Identify changes, analyze the impact of change and provide detailed assessments.
- Participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings.
- Lead Reviews done to evaluate the code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards.
Senior Software Developer
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Technical support for back end applications, including automated build systems, basic database management, repositories and application servers.
- I updated and upgraded shell scripts as well as document them.
- Development of scripts and queries.
- Participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings
- Responsible for interviewing possible candidates to work into the project and help them to setup their development environment and ramp up.
- Teaching/coaching for programmers trainees.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring 2.5, Oracle 10g, XML, WebSphere 6.1, Ant, Eclipse, HTML, CVS, SVN, SQL, MySQL, SQL Developer, Log4j, Unix, Perl, Shell Scripting.
- Involve in gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, functional requirements and data Specifications for application development.
- Develop/program new functionality and features in line with functional specifications and business requirements.
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
- Develop core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Re-factor existing code structure to separate core business logic and data access objects (DAOs)
- Re-engineered existing implementation for optimization and adding new functionality.
- Development using ETPM SDK, I was in charge of one module of the custom system CT as well as integrating the rest of the modules together.
- Successfully lead team of 3 developer for projects from design, implementation to deployment phase.
- Create customized ETPM package for pre-sales.
- Assisted in the implementation/installation of CT in pre-production environment.
- Development of the custom system CT for tax filing and payment, using the new technology Oracle ETM (Enterprise Taxation Management).
- Involve in design, configuration, development and bug-fixes.
- Troubleshoot the most common problems with instances and monitor the health of ETPM instances and other services
- Customization and optimization of an existing Documentum implementation.
- Analysis and tests for version upgrade.
- Also assisted in environment deployment and maintenance.
- Tested the code changes and business implementations and released to QA and UAT
- Lead Reviews done to evaluate the code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, and meets industry standards.
- Teaching ETPM SDK courses to programmers trainees.
Tools: Java, Eclipse, XML, ETPM SDK, XPath, Apache Tomcat, SQL, Hibernate, Oracle 11g/10g, Documentum WDK (Webtop Development Kit), JSP, Web services, XPath, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Subversion, WSDL, XSL, PostgreSQL, Log4J, UML.
- Designed and implemented point-to-point integrations with Silverpop, Mandrill and Box using PHP
- Responsible for resolving critical production issues using PHP, AngularJS and Java
- Development of web component for library website, using PHP and MySQL.
- Deployment and configuration on Apache server.
Environment: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
Java Software Developer
- Development of a kit for controlling generic devices from a PC.
- Development of software using Java, hardware using PIC/PICAXE and the interconnection.
- Making of a prototype for pre sales.
- Specify, design, and develop, test and support software.
- Created simple user interface for application's configuration system using MVC design patterns and swing framework.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
Environment: Java, Swing, Comm API, assembler, PICAXE.