STACK / SKILLS / SOFTWARE:
- AWS - S3/R53/CF/EB/SES
- Agile - JIRA
Full Stack Developer
- Resign web presence for micro site using Amazon Web Services
- Set up continuous integration for microsite using Jenkins jobs.
- Handle maintenance and communication with business partners to keep the content and code up to date with marketing/advertising needs
- Helped to create a continuous integrated development environment
- Assisted in creating middleware plugins that consumed headless CMS API
- Created secure endpoints that require JWT to access methods
- Planned an implemented a complex video web solution
- Directed and guided development of project
- Established and enforced coding standards and best practices for project
- Handle the bulk of the code reviews and pull requests
- Created and managed builds and merge conflicts
- Developed react components
Tools: used: Webstorm, Webpack, ReactJS, ES6, Typescript Tslint, HTML5, CSS3.
- Managed mobile website and ios/android apps, including bug fixes, addressing usability, and other client/browser issues.
- Mange the build process for the mobile environment.
- Assisted and advised UX team in adapting UX strategies for both Confidential mobile and desktop web presences.
- Shifted to handle both desktop and mobile UI issues, and served as an advisor to the desktop java developers.
- Primary resource used to interact with subcontractors on new initiatives as well as upgrades/updates.
Senior UI Developer
- Create and improve web and mobile applications including functional, usability, and other client/browser issues.
- Convert conceptual designs into web or mobile pages using Photoshop, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap and Jquery UI.
- Improve site performance by modularizing common code, reduce http requests, shrink CSS files up 85% with advance manipulation of grunt.js.
- Assisted development on WordPress site for unique one off campaigns.
- Managed images and script resources on Rackspace CDN.
- Convert .NET webforms application to .NET MVC application.
- Worked in an agile development environment on a micro of 8, tasked to create and adjust existing web based solution to monetize the content provided by the media companies within Confidential .
- Integrated software includes Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Poll Daddy, Deal Chicken, Omniture, and Brightcove into news and media sites.
- Placed in charge of creating a custom WordPress, multisite enabled, solution that integrates the Confidential branding with the Confidential content pay wall to allow the media sites, such as the Indy Star and the Tennessean, to use the system to protect chosen content from unsubscribed users.
- Created documentation of theme setup, how to utilize the included plugins and widgets. Served as the primary contact for training and assisting with implementation of the Confidential WordPress solution.
- Participated and occasionally led biweekly meetings to update the corporate office with the advancements made during each sprint.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Focused on building trust by communicating effectively, fostering innovation, focusing on the customer while collaborating with others to solve problems creatively to demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Analyzes various businesses and business objectives to develop creative and efficient web based methods to solve problems.
- Document writing including but not limited to Statements of Work, Technical Requirements Specifications, Post Project Documentation.
- Developed Service as a Software solutions for internal company projects as well as projects for clients
- Work with web developing/programming subcontractors on a project to project basis
- Assess all of clients’ needs, develop, and implement solutions in either a direct or project management role.
- Delegate tasks among team members, both internal and subcontractor, to ensure efficiency and budget goals are met in a timely fashion
- Create and maintain database driven websites, print, and media (logos, letterheads designs) for clients.