Over 18 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle using Java, J2EE Technology. Expertise in Planning, Architecture/Design, Development, Implementation and Integration of multi - tier, multithreaded applications. Experienced in creating and mentoring of project teams onsite/offshore. Sun Certified Professional for the Java2 and J2EE Platforms.
Technologies: Core Java 1.8, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java-WS, Spring, Hibernate.
Web: JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JQuery, Ajax.
Programming Concepts: OOP, Design Patterns, MVC Architecture, UML Modeling, JUnit, TestNG, Hudson.
Application Servers: WebSphereAS6.0.2, Oracle 9iAS , Weblogic Server 10.3, Apache Tomcat 7.
Databases: IBM DB2, Sybase 15, Oracle Exadata, MS SQL Server.
Environment: s Solaris, Linux., HP-UX, Windows NT.
IDE: MyEclipse, WSAD, JBuilder , Oracle JDeveloper.
ETL Tool: Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Talend Data Quality & Talend Integration Suite 4.2.3.
Project Management: Agile, JIRA, Confluence, RTC, Waterfall, MS Project.
Consultant/ Architect / Lead Developer
- Designed and involved in the development of SOAP & REST interfaces, Archival of Communication Documents, Acknowledgement and Feedback processes, Delivery agents, Batch process for File Events & MDM Data Acquisition.
- Architected parallel processing of events in multiple servers/swimlanes based on run type and so high volume and high priority events can be processed in separate swimlanes without affecting regular event flow.
- Also designed and implemented dynamic swimlane assignment based on load and capacity of servers within and acros swimlanes.
- Designed and implemented prioritization algorithm based on age, volume, batch type priority & SLA, so that the low priority events can be processed without starvation.
- As a Lead, worked with business team and prioritized items from the backlog and aligned with every sprint, estimated tasks and worked with all team members to deliver items on time, worked with QA team to successfully deliver the product, conducted knowledge sharing sessions with prod support team, mentored junior team members in resolving technical issues.
Environment: Java2 SE 1.7 (Core, Multithreading, Collections, etc), Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Eclipse Luna, Weblogic server 13.2, Oracle Exadata, RTC, Gradle, Linux 2.6, Agile.
Consultant / Advanced Developer
- As an Advanced Developer, involved in the end-to-end development of the application including requirement analysis, design & development.
- With the new design of OATS engine, the amount of time it takes to generate the OATS files have been reduced to 60%, which helps the firm in submitting files on time and avoid fines from Regulatory bodies.
- New UI helps to fix the DQ issues even before the Reg. reports are generated and thus lower the number of records rejected by Finra considerably.
Consultant / Lead Developer/ Architect
- As an Architect/Lead, involved in the end-to-end requirement analysis & scoping, High level and Low level Design(UML diagrams using Enterprise Architect, Architecture documents and Technical Design Document)
- Developed critical application components using Core java/Collections Framework/ Concurrency (for processing multiple files simultaneously) /Spring IOC, AOP, Batch/EBX MDM/Spring WebSevices (for accessing MDM data from with in code)/Ehcache (For caching EBX MDM data)/IBM MQ (for sending the generated keys to downstream system)
- Co-ordinated with offshore development team; conducted code reviews; engaged QA team in testing the application and helped packaging and release team in the release activities.
Environment: Java2 SE 1.6 (Core, Multithreading, Collections, etc), J2EE1.3 (JSP/Servlets), Eclipse 8.1, Weblogic, JMS, JPA/Hibernate, JTA, Oracle 11i, SVN, Maven, Linux 2.6, Spring Batch, Spring Web Services, Spring IOC/AOP, JAXB, Ehcache Cache, IBM MQ, MDM-EBX (Orchestra Network), WorkFlow (EBX).
Tech Lead / Sr. Developer
- As a Project Lead, worked with the business team on Analyzing requirements, Scoping, Planning and obtaining Requirements sign-off, Design, Development, Offshore development team co-ordination, code review, Testing & Implementation of new Messaging interfaces for the Futures Back office group using IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS, ehcache, Spring IOC/AOP, JMS, Hibernate, etc. Involved in the design of XML Based message architecture.
- Provided architectural solutions to increase the capacity/performance of ClearVision instance by vertical Scaling. integrated vendor product LDM3 with Futures infrastructure.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Project Planning, Data elements creation using Talend, Testing & Implementation. Took complete ownership of end-to-end process.
Environment: Java2 SE 1.6(Core, multithreading, Collection), J2EE1.3(JSP, Servlets, JMS), MyEclipse 8.1, RAD 7, Spring IOC 3.1, Hibernate 3.6.0, IBM MQ 7.0.1, TIBCO EMS 5.1.3, Sybase 15, Oracle 11i, SVN, JIIRA, Hermes, Hudson, Linux 2.6, Solaris, Ant, JUnit 4.6, TestNG 6.3, AutoSys, TDQ 4.2.3, WAS-CE 126.96.36.199, WAS 1.7.
Sr. Developer/Team Lead
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- As a Sr. Programmer Analyst / Team Lead, involved in the high level design and architecture of the entire application, low-level design & implementation of the Scheduler & Delivery engine, low-level design & implementation of Entitlements module & Web based migration tool for upgrading users from legacy CDS1 application to CDS2.
- Created WebService interface using SOAP for the migration tool & Entitlements.
- Evaluated application performance using JMeter.
Environment: Java2 SE 1.4 , J2EE1.3, Servlet, JSP, Struts, Webservice, WebSphere Application Server 6.0.2, IBM DB2, Solaris, SQL server 2005, WSAD 5.1.0, RAD7, JMeter, Ant, Windows XP.