TECHNOLOGIES AND LANGUAGES:
- Blueprism, Dynatrace, LISA, Eclipse, Selenium, Rally, TDC (Test Data Characteristics), Informatica.
- C++, Java, SQL.
- Building Blue Prism Processes and Creating Business Objects for various business system Application such as Windows, Java, Web based and Mainframes.
- Analyzing the existing functionality in Manual Processing and design To - Be processing for Robot.
- Checking for reusable components and implementing business logic using validation rules before Build and Deployment.
- Hands on experience on different spying modes like JAVA, HTML, AA and region modes.
- Expertise in Designing and Developing Blue Prism based solutions for automating manual business processes using Agile Methodology.
- Experience in Work queues configuration, monitoring and Internal Blue Prism Work Queue Actions.
- Creating packages and exporting the release to different environments.
- Comply with and help enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Created outlook functionality to read and send mail with Active Accessibility mode.
- Applications Used: STAR, CLIC, Globestar, GCS, Outlook, IMSW, GREG, CCTS.
- Baseline understanding in the areas of technology (programming in SQL, .NET and HTML).
- Experience in using Blue Prism's Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials.
- Created Automation Framework using Java, TestNg and Selenium Web driver for the merchant application to perform functional and regression testing.
- Created data for Confidential project and validated in LISA tool. Configured the alerts and monitored the server in Dynatrace tool.
- Provided most viable Test Data Setup approaches like New accounts setup, Production Slice and accounts from MTB database (MASTER TEST BED)
- Working knowledge in Banking and credit card domains and sound understanding of Software Development life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle, Agile Methodology.