- Over 7 years of experience as a Java Developer in IT industry.
- Extensive experience in developing and designing backend and architecture of Internet/Intranet applications using JAVA, Java EE and Web Backend and Front - End Technologies in Software development life cycle.
- Experience in Core Java 8 concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, Lambdas, Streams, Functional Interfaces, JDBC.
- Extensive application development experience in N-Tier Architecture JSP, spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JMS and JDBC.
- Experience in design, development and deployment of web-based application and Client - Server based application using Java EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP and JDBC) and Java Frame works such as Spring (IOC, AOP, MVC, DAO).
- Experience in Persistence Framework like Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping).
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Used persistence frame works like Hibernate, iBATIS ORM tools to achieve mapping between POJO and Relation Database.
- Proficient in deploying web based on application servers such as Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS, and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in consuming and deployment of RESTFUL and SOAP web services .
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Computing Service environment like (AWS) Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, S3, Lambdas, VPC, Cloud Watch, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling).
- Extensively used IDE's like STS, Eclipse, MyEclipse, intelliJ IDEA and NetBeans for development.
- Implemented various Java EE design patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Data Access
- Implemented objects like ( DAO ), Factory, and Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Experience in working with XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, DTD, XSLT and parsing XML with SAX & DOM parsers.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Triggers and Packages for RDBMS like Oracle (11g, and 10g), MySQL and SQL Server.
- Experienced in using NoSQL DB with Mongo BD and Cassandra.
- Used Version Control tools including CVS, GIT for tracking code changes or ownership.
- Experience with MOCKITO, JUnit, and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Experience in working with open source tools such as Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Grid), Cucumber.
- Hands on experience in building tools like Maven, Gradle.
- An energetic individual, able to communicate effectively, to work collaboratively to resolve problems. Ability to work in team environment and motivate team members as well.
- An experienced software developer, passionate about delivering quality software products with thorough & accurate testing and ample documentation.
- Thorough knowledge of Banking, Finance and Insurance domains.
Java EE: Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception Handling, Garbage Collection, RMI, File I/O
Java EE: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI
Framework: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, SAX, DOM, JAXP, JAXB
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Net Beans
Design Skills: UML (JUDE, Rational Rose, Visio), Object oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Java & Java EE Design Patterns
WSDL, SOAP, JAX: WS, CXF, AXIS, JAX-RS, UDDI, WS-Security, SOAP UI
Database and Tools: Oracle 9i,10g, 11g, MySQL, DB2, TOAD, SQL Developer
Testing: Junit, Mockito, SOAP UI, Firefox Plugin
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GitHub
Build & Deployment: Maven, ANT, Jenkins
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Ansible, Vagrant
Methodologies: J2EE Design Patterns, SDLC and Scrum Agile
Cloud Computing: Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, AWS Lambda, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS other services of the AWS family.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS
Sr. Java Developer
- Completed POC/Prototype for intended solution using cloud platform and different new technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, IBM Bluemix, OpenShift, Amazon AWS.
- Showcase solution to client/stakeholders and accommodate review comments as required.
- Involved in evaluation and system study of different MDM vendor.
- Prepare High Level Design (HLD) and Application Interface Documents (AID) as per the business requirements.
- Prepare EPIC/User Stories for Agile Projects using Rally Dev or IBM RTC (TDP) tool as needed.
- Develop Detailed Design of the requirement as needed.
- Participate in Agile Scrum calls with development team.
- Involved in Test Driven Development/Test Automation and Continuous Integration process.
- Implementation of Microservices using custom framework with Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Rest Services (JAX - RS), Docker, Kubernetes.
- Implemented orchestration layer using different Microservices.
- Designing and implementing business logic in beans and camel route xmls.
- Implemented Mongo DB for audit logging.
- Developed validation framework using Java.
- Conversant with the software processes and methodologies
- Understanding the business requirements, application and its complexities, involved during the knowledge transfer phase.
- Mentoring and guiding the new joiners.
- Offshore and onshore coordination as needed.
- Thorough Code review with team.
Environment: Microservice Architecture, Spring Boot, Apache Camel, AJAX-RS (Rest Services), Java, Mongo DB, log4j, Maven, Jenkins, Kibana, Tomcat, Docker, Kubernetes, GIT
Senior Java Developer
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low - cost application integration.
- Designed the project using Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers and View Resolvers of Spring MVC framework utilizing spring concepts like DI Dependency Injection and AOP Aspect Oriented Programming for business logic and Spring Autowiring of Generic Types for DI
- Used Spring Security Management for user verifications.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Consuming Restful web services with Spring RestTemplate.
- Participated in product release meetings to from the Inception Phase onwards.
- Participated in Sprint grooming and planning meetings.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as order status report, delivery report.
- Picked User Stories from Jira and developing them by using Java EE platform.
- Developed Rest Full Web services to provide the responses to Angular UI.
- Implemented Java 1.7 API for Business requirement implementations.
- To provide Development support during production Deployments.
- Designed tables in Oracle 11g database and worked with Database Developers for implementing Stored Procedures in the application.
- Implemented the REST web service JAX-RS for utilizing these services and exposing some of the newly implemented functionalities for others through JAX-RS and Spring Rest Controller.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern.
- Implemented the data layer for using the MongoDB database and coming up with the JSON structure to use/store minimizing the dependency and redundancy.
- Integrated the JSON objects, DB objects and business logic through faster xml Jackson Object Mapper.
- Divided the code in layers and services so that external service classes can be injected through Spring DI and Spring Annotation based Configurations
Environment: Windows, Eclipse, code collaborator, Git, Gradle, REST-API, Spring MVC, SOAP Web Services, EJB, Spring DAO, JMS, REST JAX-RS, Annotations, API's, GoCD.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSP, developed custom tags.
- Developed the Presentation layer using the MVC paradigm, implemented by Spring MVC.
- Used Spring IOC to inject services and their dependencies.
- Used the Spring framework features like spring modules (IOC, MVC, Batch, Web Services, and Integration).
- Involved in creating, modifying and updating database tables in Oracle Server.
- Implemented HQL queries to perform data base operations.
- Implemented SOAP based JAX-WS web services.
- Created test cases using JUNIT and Eclipse for IDE.
- Worked on developing Object-Oriented n-tier Scalable high-performance and web application module using Core Java.
- Worked on Core Java Multi-threading.
- Used Spring JDBC to execute database queries. Created row mappers and query classes for DB operations.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection and JDBC connectivity.
- Developed RESTful Web services client to consume JSON messages using Spring JMS configuration. Developed the message listener code.
- Used Struts framework to implement the MVC architecture.
- Created JSP, Form Beans for effective way of implementing Model View Controller architecture.
- Created Session Beans, Entity beans for transactions with the database using JDBC.