- Over 10 years of professional experience in designing and building the web applications using the Java/ J2EE .
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) - Analysis, Design, Implementation, Integration, QA methodologies, Test Strategy. Test metrics and maintenance of applications.
- Implemented the service projects on Agile Methodology and involved in running the Scrum meetings.
- Developed part of code using JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Method References, Functional Interface and Method Reflection.
- Deep understanding of MVC model-view-control, Client-Server and N-tier Architectures .
- Extensive experience in working with Collections, Exception Handling and Multithreading.
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Hands on experience in Analysis, Design and Development of J2EE Business applications, Web-based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, and XML.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot.
- Experience with Docker , leveraging Linux Containers and AMI's to create Docker Images/ containers .
- Good Experience using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) like Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Hands on Experience with relational databases Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, My SQLas well asNoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Mark Logic, Cassandra, DynamoDB.
- Experience in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and Apache UDDI, JAX- RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B.
- Hands on Experience in Utilized Kubernetes for the run time environment of the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy in an open source platform and Splunk data flow, components, features and product capability.
- Experience in working with messaging systems like Kafka, Event Sourcing, RabbitMQ and Active MQ.
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures using Amazon Web Services (AWS), which includes VPC, EC2, S3, CloudFront and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Experience in writing the SQL, PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic, JBoss.
- Performed advanced procedures like text analytics and processing, using the in-memory computing capabilities of Spark using Scala.
- Good Experience on Quality Control, JIRA, Tracking the tickets like accepting the tickets/defects, Reviewing Code and closing the tickets etc.
- UsedGit and SVN for Source code version control.
- Experience with various IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ and Spring Tool Suite.
- Excellent Experience in Code Reviewing and Refactoring.
- Experienced in implementing business applications using Microservices in Spring Boot.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Junit and Maven.
- Involved in writing Log4j and JUnit testing
- Decent experience in building tools like ANT, Maven.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working with individual as well as team.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Programming Language: Java7/8, C, Python
Platforms: Windows, Red Hat Linux, Unix
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2,Mango DB, Cassandra
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate
J2EE MVC Frameworks: JSF, Spring MVC
Application Servers: TomCat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, GlassFish
SOAP/REST WSDL, JAXB, JAX: RS, JAX-WS, REST Microservices
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite.
Design Patterns: Session Fa ade, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, Singleton, Proxy, Adaptor, Observer, DTO, DAO, MVC, Iterator, Factory
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development(TDD)
Messaging Technologies: JMS, Rabbit MQ.
Cloud Deployment: AWS, PCF.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Development of a distribute content management system - core java, collections, spring, hibernate, Oracle
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle 10g to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and established data integrity among all tables
- Developed the application using Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Developed Add, Edit and profile view web pages for the monitor module using JSP, JSF HTML, and JSF CORE tags library.
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, Struts Action, Struts Form Beans and AJAX tag libraries.
- Designed and implementing a Node.js based mobile text and voice messaging app and its cloud backend.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery, HTML5, and Bootstrap for Confidential
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for Content Management System using Backbone.js and JQuery
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures for login module and written complex SQL queries.
- Optimized system performance by writing stored procedures and calling them Using JDBC callable statements.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache
- Used SOAP Technology for exchanging the XML application using HTTP.
- Experience in automation of test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web Ajax application
- Developed application using MyEclipse for rapid development.
- Extensively used JQuery, Portal APIs for authentication and personalization features
- Provided expertise in the design and implementation of store functionality using WebSphere Commerce 6.x.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Design and development of components, such as Class, and Sequence diagram in UML
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed pom.xml for the build of the application using Maven
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired- up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Developed order receipt report with bar code using lowage iText and jasper report.
- Design, implementation, and development of Oracle ECM workflows to meet the requirements of the business user.
- Analyzed and resolved production system problems tracked with Rational ClearQuest and JIRA.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed and developed User Interface web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, AJAX,JSP, JSTL and JQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Developed SPA using React.JS to utilize the HTML5 DOM features and update elements that are modified in the webpage.
- Configured routes between ReactJS and Flask to render the templates from the server-side.
- Used Java8feature Lambda expressions to reduce the code complexity and more readable.
- Involved in Designing Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used SpringDAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJS, Flux , Webpack, Grunt and Redux for Single Page Application development.
- Developed a POS system works by connecting your credit card processing apps, accounting apps, inventory apps, and other point of sale-related business apps into a single unit.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Integration of Xstore with Verifone Point and EMV with ACI Worldwide.
- Extensively XML used to code configuration files in Spring Framework.
- Wrote Restful web services to communicate with MongoDB. Performed CRUD operations on MongoDB using RESTful web services. Configured and Integrated JSF, spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Used Collection Framework and Multithreading for performing cache Operation.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring Boot and JTA.
- Configured the Docker Containers and creating Dockers files for different environments.
- Achieved role control functionality mainly by retrieving JSON data from AJAX and combining the retrieved data with jQuery to manipulate nodes in DOM tree.
- Experience in Pcf (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and designing Mongo DB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS. on a large project for TJX to upgrade from their current legacy system to Micros Xstore v15. project implementing ORPOS for VeriFone payment devices, enhancements for Loyalty cards and POS reporting features.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Used Python modules such as requests, urllib, urllib2 for web crawling in Python.
- Used other packages such as Beautifulsoup for data parsing in Python.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Involved in developing Micro Services business components using SpringBoot.
- Consumed REST based Micro Services with Rest template based on RESTfulAPIs.
- Built centralized logging to enable better debugging using ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana.
- Managed different monitoring dashboards using Kibana that helped Site Reliability Engineering to monitor the uptime of services.
- Involved in utilizing Apache Camel to setup micro-services using REST APIs and build both pre-determined and dynamic routes.
- Published and consumed stream of records using Producer and Consumer APIs with Spring for Apache Kafka.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Improved infrastructure design and approaches of different projects in the cloud platform Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) by configuring the Security Groups, Elastic IP's and storage on S3Buckets .
- Customized Amazon Machine Images ( AMIs ) & deployed these customized images based on requirements.
- Responsible for deployment of micro services via AWS=Beanstalk and Lambda
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintained sessions by MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema design.
- Used Apache Nifi for ingestion of data from the IBM MQ's (Messages Queue).
- Experienced in designing and automation of web services testing using Ready API (SOAP and REST).
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
Confidential, Johnston, IA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Well versed with complete Life Cycle Development process that includes requirement analysis, design, implementation, testing, maintenance and followed Agile methodology.
- Involved in implementing different J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Business Delegate, and DAO.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Implemented Lambda, Stream API and Collection API of Java8 .
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Created SOA systems architecture and high-level design for scalable and high-performance enterprise applications.
- Used NoSQL database Cassandra for proof of concept and having experience in create a Stored Procedures and having experience in Remote Procedure call (RPC).
- Used Angular2/4 directives to reduce the usage of redundant code and to create pie-charts, bar-graphs and familiar in using data-binding and dependency-injection concepts in Angular2/4.
- Worked on Angular 2/4 by consuming Restful web services& used Angular 2/4 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Application developed using Spring Framework and J2EE technologies such as, Servlets, JSP, and Struts.
- Worked on Backbone views with declarative event handling which connects it all to the existing API over a RESTful, JSON interface.
- Wrote Docker files for creating Docker images for micro services and Docker containers for environment.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy Docker containers.
- Deployed flow of Execution in the Servlets Environment using JSF and defined Navigation Rules for handling page Navigations using Spring WebFlow.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between System Integration components using Spring JMS Template.
- Used Callable objects for implementing multithreading for parallel execution of independent events.
- Implemented unique design patterns such as singleton, business factory and J2EE design patterns such as Business delegate, session façade and DAO design patterns.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Developed the HTTP based Web Service Client which calls up the existing web service to get the application related data which comes in XML format.
- Used Hibernate - Object Relational Mapping(ORM) for the backend data persistency.
- Created a spring container file for configuring Hibernate and to perform Dependency injection among all bean class involved in business logic operation.
- Responsible for the Amazon EC2 cloud infrastructure within each user account VPC
- Launched Auto Scaling in combination with ELB to automatically scale the EC2 instances up and down according to the web traffic and in response to health check of EC2 instances.
- Good knowledge on working with Amazon Lambda.
- Created RAML for rest services that helps Apigee team to connect API to outside world.
- Responsible for fetching the records for SOAP and Restful requests from OracleDB.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL queries, Function, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat as the Webserver and WebLogic as the Application server.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- We used FindBugs tool to check the quality of code.
- Executed some web service test scenarios by using SOAP UI.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Java developer
- Used Spring 4.0 Framework component Spring MVC to provide Model and View, and URL based responses to different HTTP requests.
- Implemented method to obtain bean references and cross-cutting concerns using Dependency Injection (DI) / Inversion of Control ( IOC ), and Aspect Oriented Programming ( AOP ).
- Used Hibernate 3.0 and DAO pattern to store the persistence data into Oracle database and developed queries and stored procedures using MySQL , HQL and NoSQL and used Tomcat as Web Container.
- Developed RESTful web services API that support JSON and XML for exchanging the resource between different clients or systems based on the type of request and information to supply.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using SpringAOP concept.
- Used RabbitMQ open source message broker software that implements the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP).
- Implemented Design Patterns such as Singleton , Factory , Proxy and MVC .
- Used the JavaMail library to send email and used JMS to send message to customer to avoid passing the payment due time.
- Tested the application functionality with Junit Test Cases.
- Developed logging module using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Wrote some SQL queries such as Insert, Update, Delete, Alter and Joins.
- Deployed JBoss application server in local and integration test environments.
- Used Data Structures like HashMap , Trees and various sorting algorithm for customer data lookup.
- Created GitHub repositories and worked in branches and worked with Git bash terminals.
- Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration (CI) tool and wrote reports of bug tracking in JIRA .
- Used IntelliJ as IDE to develop application code.
- Followed Agile methodology and participated in Sprints during development
Environment: Java 7/8, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, Log4j,SQL, REST Web Services, XML, Junit, JIRA, MySQL, JBoss, Rabbit MQ, IntelliJ IDE, Tomcat 8, Maven, GIT.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Used Angular to build web components such as signup form and rule form.
- Used Python modules such as xlrd, lxml and csv to compare two files and log the differences.
- Implemented Schema validation using Python module JSON schema to validate data in prior to API call to server.
- Worked on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernateannotations.
- Used the SpringIOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring Framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Used SpringSecurity to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for Application.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and SpringORM.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using SOAP and REST.
- Used Cassandra for database and Redis for cache, for storing and fetching the data.
- Developed Data Services using XML messages that use REST web services, Created REST envelope.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWSEC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery
- Re-design and implement CI build system using Jenkins.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, Python, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring ORM, Hibernate, SOAP, RESTful, AWS EC2, Jenkins, JSP, XSLT, XML, SQL, Cassandra, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Log4j, JUnit, JIRA, GIT,ANT, Agile
Confidential, Windsor, CT
Java / J2EE Developer
- Developed Business Components in Java/JEE and Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on windows and Linux Platform.
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture.
- Designed project related documents using MS Visio which includes Use case, Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, multi-threading, and object-oriented design principles.
- Developed presentation layer code, using JSP, HTML, AJAX and JQuery.
- Help UI to integrate the JavaBeans data using JSTL, spring tags.
- Single page architecture by using AngularJS for server-side web Applications, Real time communication.
- Involved in the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular1 to back-end Oracle, to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Wrote some basic pojo classes using Spring Core Modules.
- Developed the Persistence layer DAO using HIBERNATE.
- Implemented RESTful web services using JSON, XML.
- Involved in Migrating the JDBCCode into Hibernate and implemented various features using Collection APIs.
- Developed the project using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Experienced in SQL, PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, triggers to interact with Oracle11g.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as design development and unit testing.
- Involved in developing JSP for client data presentation and, data validation on the client side with in the forms.
- Developed Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces, and JSP tag libraries to define custom tags and JDBC for database connectivity.
- Agile Scrum Methodology been followed for the development process.
- Designed unique design specifications for application development that includes front-end, back-end using design patterns.
- Developed the application by using the Spring MVC framework.
- Collection framework used to transfer objects between the different layers of the application.
- Developed data mapping to create a communication bridge between various application interfaces using XML, and XSL.
- Spring IOC being used to inject the parameter values for the Dynamic parameters.
- Used Web Services - WSDL and SOAP for getting Loan information from third party and used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Evaluated and worked with EJB's Container Managed Persistent strategy.
- Developed JUnit testing framework for Unit level testing.
- Actively involved in code review and bug fixing for improving the performance.
- Worked on multiple environments such as Windows and UNIX.
- Developed the EJB-Session Bean that acts as Facade, will be able to access the business entities through their local home interfaces.
- Created connection through JDBC and used JDBC statements to call stored procedures.
- Documented application for its functionality and its enhanced features.