- Over 9+ years of experience in the IT industry with diversified exposure in Software Process Engineering, designing & building a Web Application using Java/Java EE Technology, AWS &open source technologies
- Expertise in working with Waterfall, RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile and Scrum methodology environments. Extensively involved in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in leading and managing project team members in various stages of SDLC like requirement gathering, analyzing and designing optimal architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing and Deployment. Extensive experience on architecting NoSQL databases like MongoDB database.
- Experience in implementing client - server business applications using MVC and SOA architecture.
- Developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, Restful, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis. Experience in working with integration tools like Jenkins, Jira.
- Expertise in Java Core and J2EE Technologies, including JSPs, Servlets, Java Mail, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Swing, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, Multi-Threading.
- Expert in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Strong skills in RDBMS implementation and development using SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, MYSQL and experience in working with SQL, PL/SQL programming languages.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experience in using web app servers like IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, TomEE Plus, Jetty and JBOSS Servers. Extensive experience with Java complaint IDE's like Eclipse, STS, Intel IDEA and IBM RAD.
- Experienced with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, ActiveMQ and Mule ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) in SOA(Service-oriented) Architecture.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis, web services which use SOAP, REST, and WSDL. Exposure to JAXB, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS & JAX-WS.
- Expertise in implementing Web services, Microservices, AWS, Docker & JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous connection between two applications running in different servers.
- Experience with AWS Cloud - EC2, EBS, s3 bucket, Lambda function, Docker, ELK, and Auto scaling.
- Extensive Experience on AWS platform and its dimensions of scalability including VPC, EC2, ELB, S3, and EBS, ROUTE 53.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet.
- Experienced in writing Server Side Components - Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) Remote Method Invocation (RMI) for distributed computing applications, access remote servers and invoking database with Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
Languages: Core Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
Enterprise Java: Servlets, JSTL, Design Patterns, JSF, JMS, EJB, JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Log4J API, Java security.
Tools: & Framework: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring batch, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Struts, Hibernate, JSF, Log4J, Jasper reports, soap UI, GWT
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, CFX.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty Server.
Database: MongoDB, Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server.
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD, Spring Tool Suite STS.
OR mapping: Hibernate, JPA.
Version Control Tools: SourceTree, Git, Bit bucket, Tortoise SVN.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, Mockito, Fitnesse, Load UI, Groovy Spock, Jenkins.
OS & Environment: Windows, Linux, Sun Solaris UNIX.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns.
Build Automation: ANT, MAVEN, Gradle.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, RDS
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing and successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 8 to store and process the data.
- Extensively used Core Java concepts collections, generics, Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multithreading.
- Bespoke and Node.js frameworks and environments structures for deployment to development, staging, and production servers.
- Developed Interactive web pages using Angular JS 2.0, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Created the React.JS express Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular JS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Developed an Android application using React native components with sublime text 3 and Build in Gradle.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer and Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Used Spring Annotations to simplify the business logic for creating Spring MVC RESTful web services and spring boot Actuator to externalize configuration properties for different environments.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor the service health check from Spring Boot, Spring JPA administration console and Hystrix dashboard.
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using spring security and securing application access and Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring JPA for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used Spring Transaction to provide a consistent programming model across different transaction APIs such as Hibernate and to Support declarative transaction management in application.
- Built on Micro services using spring boot, spring jpa, spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process and continuous deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot, Spring JPA based services interacting through the powerful messaging tools such as REST, Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services for large number of applications utilizing the AWS API gateway and ELK (Elastic search, Kibana, Log stash) stack focusing on high availability and fault tolerance that is produced by Apache Spark cluster.
- Built RESTful web service by Angularjs Server in the back-end side to handle the particular requests which are sent from the front-end side jQueryAjax calls.
- Tested REST services using google chrome’s POSTMAN plug.
- Developed fact classes and rules file in JBoss Drools rule engine to customize EPA emails.
- Built Micro services for modules like Email Services, Audit Services for Capital Market applications.
- For synchronous and asynchronous connection between two applications running in different servers used Docker.
- Implemented CICD allowing for deploy to multiple client Kubernetes/AWS environments.
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (NO SQL) as back end database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database and reporting.
- Experience in developing enterprise applications using IDE tools like IBM ILog, IBM ODM Rule Designer.
- Implemented Apache Camel routes using Camel-Spring XML and Camel-Spring processor beans.
- Design and implementation of business logic and agent-server messaging dialog using Apache Camal and JMS.
- Implemented Maven Script such as to create JAR, WAR, EAR and dependency JARS and deployed the entire project on the WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved in developing and executing automation scripts using Selenium web driver with Eclipse
- Test framework agnostic fixtures that let you test around every feature of Ratpack.
- Prepared Junit and Test NG test cases and executed as part of auto build process from Jenkins Jobs. Experience with GIT, git-bash and git-hub.
- Integrated JMeter and Load Runner Test cases into Maven and Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
Confidential, Boca Raton FL
Sr Java Developer
- Converting C++ Code to Java.
- Involving in analyzing requirements, technical design, development of various modules assigned.
- Using Spring Framework at Business Tier and also Spring Factory for initializing services.
- Implementing the Application using Spring MVC Framework.
- Extensively using Spring IOC module to perform the bean dependency injection in various XML files that compose the entire web application.
- Configuring and used Web logic content management to display content in JSP view components.
- Developing various Custom DAOs using spring, Hibernate DAO support to persist the records from suitable tables in the database.
- Deploying new sites and services including J2EE Applications (JIRA
- Wrote a content migration ETL system using MySQL.
- Developing SQL Statements as well as PL/SQL Stored Procedures for searching contractors depending on Selection Criteria.
- Extensively using IBM Web sphere Integration Developer (WID) to implement SOA.
- Developing and Integration of the Application using Eclipse IDE and used Star Team as Version Control Tool.
- Deploying of application using Maven.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Involving in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing.
- Implementing business logic on server-side using Session Beans and Entity beans.
- Following agile methodology and used Test Driven Development. Created Design Docs from Functional Specifications.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Client Side code were written in ReactJS, JQuery and server Side Code were developed using MVC4.
- Developed Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS, and SMTP using SOA technologies such as SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information and Analyze, debug and fix issues related to thread locking, clustering, network connections, Swing client performance on customer's production environment.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Applications using Struts MVC framework and implemented web portal for online quote.
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing/JCF and integrate the ExtJS framework with Oracle BPM and Used BackboneJS for connecting the API's which enforces the communication to the server.
- Developed business components using core java concepts and classes like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, and Serialization and Multithreading etc.
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology JIRA processes and Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front-end presentation logic developed using Tiles with Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and java script, Business objects developed using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Developed and tested Apache JMeter Java Request Sampler Plugins Extensions using methods inside of Linux Desktop Testing Project (LDTP) Java libraries for Graphical User Interface (GUI) Automation Testing.
- Have been working on Query optimization, functions and Stored Procedures and other database objects. Worked on Oracle11g/10g, My SQL.
- Wrote complex reporting applications with Ext JS and Sencha Touch for Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services, Linux and Windows servers and developing RESTFUL web services using spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, JPA, and Cloud Foundry.
- Extensively used Apache Camel for routing the exchange within the processors, inside the atomic service, used EIP patterns such as Content Based Routing, Dead Letter Channel, and Message Transformer.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions and Used Camel-Spring-WS integration to access web services based on SOAP action and Camel endpoint mapping.
- Optimized cleaning up of session level Data Structure's shared across different open tabs, when data is flushed/committed from one of the tabs. Followed mark and sweep algorithm, to clean up tab level data upon next HTTP interaction.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling
- Development and implementation of Camel Routes for Notices and analysis and implementing the CXF web services by using the Camel context.
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with Core Java and spring framework and created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as Inheritance, lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking, and transactions and used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Designed and Implemented REST web services using JAX-RS, Spring REST and wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Responsible for development/design effort for several modules using SOAP/Rest based web services, ldap, ehcache and Writing Scala classes to interact with the database.
- Built the responsive UI with AngularJS, Bootstarp-4, Node.JS and SCS and Developed the dashboard for displaying charts, graphs and other analytics-related widgets.
- Used Source Tree for GIT (Subversion tool) and used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database specific operations and avoided redundant database access statements and thus achieved decoupling and flexibility and used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Defined Multi Action, Abstract Wizard Form and Simple Form Controllers using Spring MVC framework providing very clean division between controllers, flexibility with the use of interfaces and providing thin web layer over business layer.
- Utilized the modules for the flow control in asynchronous non-blocking of I/O with the help of Node.Js and used JENKINS to build and deploy the code in Dev and SIT environments and deployed the application Code to various Remediation engines using JENKINS and used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implemented SOA to develop Web services using Apache Axis and developed Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL's and managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases in production domain.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB) in using Hierarchy Modeling Techniques like Tree Aggregation, Adjacency Lists and materialized paths.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3/Sass, bootstrap, NodeJs and AngularJS.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Participated in the complete life cycle of the project (Analyzing the client requirements, designing, developing and testing
- Major involvement in writing & reviewing Design Approach Documents and have designed architecture for the web module using Spring MVC framework and implemented the design of UI using Ajax Framework.
- Designed REST-full XML Web Service for handling AJAX requests.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and also performed validations using Commons validator.
- Designed and developed Java Swing interfaces for Contact, Event and Mail information editing.
- Responsible for integrating Ajax with Spring Service layer using DWR (Direct Web Routing)
- Implemented Spring' AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) in service layer and was responsible for implementing Aspect aspects for performing Auto proxying and also installed Spring web Flow and integrated it with Java Server Faces.
- Involved in all layers of applications like Controller Servlets, Service controller, Screening manager and Rule Engine.
- Strong at designing and developing applications using ATG Dynamo (DAS, DPS, DCS, DSS Problem-solving in all areas of Oracle ATG Web Commerce development including the debugging of developed code.
- Written groovy scripts in tech automation in the build automation.
- Involved in FLEX training for developing web pages in FLEX language
- Architecture JMS with spring which involves setting up Active MQ message Broker, declared Active MQ message destinations and also implemented Spring’s JMS Gateway Support class as a base class for JMS gateway classes.
- Wrote AngularJS controllers, views, and services for new website features.
- Developed XML, XML schema and parser using SAX and DOM and implemented System Oriented Architecture Methodology.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection), Business Delegate & DAO Design Patterns.
- Implemented JNDI Object Factory Bean for injecting JNDI Objects in spring configuration setup for fetching a database connection and also configured a mail sender (Java Mail Sender Impl) for sending email.
- Efficiently implemented multithreading using Java Concurrency utilities for performance improvements.
- Implemented JTA service to handle transactions and created a conversation interceptor for handling each event.
- Implemented Spring's Acegi Security feature which includes configuring Spring Provider Manager for delegating authentication responsibilities to LDAP authentication provider
- Implemented Hibernates Polymorphic many-to-one associations for referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data base and created tables in ORACLE.
- Conducted code reviews against coding standards and made sure the best practices are maintained in development process.
- Coordinating with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development Participated in unit testing and functionality testing and used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Used Maven build tool for building the application
- Developing test requirements by decomposing the functional requirements and interacting with
- End-users, business analysts and developers.
- Participated in meetings of internal developer groups for the purpose of development standards.
- Develop and enhance modules within Apollo Workstation's Customer Service Module
- Fetch and process customer related data using Mercator (IBM WTX) as interface between Apollo workstation with Mainframes
- Created Servlets, JSPs and used JUnit framework for unit testing
- Developed EJBs, DAOs, Stored Procedures and SQL queries to support system functionality
- Application design and documentation -- UML system use cases, class, sequence diagrams developed using MS Visio.
- Use Ant scripts to automate application build and deployment processes
- Support Production/Stage application defects, track and document using Quality Center.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements and played key role in the high-level design for the implementation of this application.
- Mavenized the existing applications using Maven tool and added the required jar files to the application as dependencies to the pom.XML file and used JSF & Struts frameworks to interact with the front end.
- Utilized Swing/JFC framework to develop client side components and developed J2EE components on Eclipse IDE.
- Developed a new CR screen from the existing screen for the LTL loads (Low Truck Load) using JSF.
- Used spring framework configuration files to manage objects and to achieve dependency injection.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML and made screen changes to the existing screen for the LTL (Low Truck Load) Accessories using Struts.
- Developed desktop interface using Java Swing for maintaining and tracking products.
- Used JAX-WS to access the external web services, get the xml response and convert it back to java objects.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment and worked with Web admin and the admin team to configure the application on development, training, test and stress environments (Web logic server
- Build PL\SQL functions, stored procedures, views and configured Oracle Database with JNDI data source with connection pooling enabled.
- Used Hibernate based persistence classes at data access tier and adopted J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Facade and Singleton.
- Worked on Spring Core layer, Spring ORM, Spring AOP in developing the application components.
- Modified web pages using JSP and Used Struts Validation Framework for form input validation.
- Created the WSDL and used Apache Axis 2.0 for publishing the WSDL and creating PDF files for storing the data required for module.
- Used custom components using JSTL tags and Tag libraries implementing struts and used Web Logic server for deploying the war files and used Toad for the DB2 database changes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Swing/JFC, JSP, HTML, XML, Web Logic, iText, DB2, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, Maven, JSTL, TOAD, DB2, JDK, Web Logic Server, WSDL, JAX-WS, Apache Axis.
- Developed different GUI screens using JSP's. Used standard tags and tag libs.
- Created Session Beans and controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSP pages.
- Intellij IDEA used for the generating the JSP's and coding.
- Responsible for administration of Weblogic app server and PVCS.
- Developed the application in Model View Controller (MVC-2) design patterns using Struts, JSP, Java Servlets, Java Bean and EJB.
- Performed Client side Validation with Java Script.
- Encapsulated business logic with EJB. Developed the JSP tag libraries for standardizing the data presentation. Developed user interfaces using HTML, JSP, CSS, XML and XSL.
- Was responsible for generating HTML, XML from JSP.
- Was responsible for writing XML, XSD for Validation.
- Designed Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Extensively used JDBC to communicate with the Oracle database.
- Performed unit testing.